Sleeping together

Is It Really Love?

 

Hyun Joong’s point of view

When I was just rushing to my room suddenly I stumbled with a person and she fell. It was my fault so I must apologize.

“Oh! I’m so sorry Miss.” I said.

When she looked up at me I was shocked she is Jung so min but unlike the our first meeting I apologized this time.

“Hyun Joong? How come you are here?” She said.

“I’m here for an exhibition.  What are you doing here?”

“I too am here for the exhibition.” She said while trying to stand up but she couldn’t.

“Should I help you stand up? I think you sprained your ankle.” I said. She nodded. I helped her to stand up.

“Thanks.” “Its okay.” I said. She was about to head to the counter when she said “ouch!” she was about to fall down, I caught her arms.

“Thanks again.” “Does it hurt? Can you walk?” I asked.

“I don’t know. When I tried to walk my ankle hurt so much I couldn’t control it.”

So min’s point of view

Oh god it hurts so much.

He sat down suddenly saying “Get on!”

“Huh?” I said confusingly

“Get on, you can’t walk then how are you going to go to your room. Get on I’ll give you ride. After all it was my fault.”

I was so surprised. I couldn’t believe that all this words are coming out from a person whom I thought was very cold and rude.

“Come on” he said and a call came in my phone. It was seung-ah’s.

“Hello?”

“Where are you so min? Hurry. Our room number is 299 on third floor. Hurry ok?”

“Alright” I said and hung up the phone and I finally agreed for his offer. He carried me, my hands were around his neck. I felt so warm, comfortable and it was fun. I was enjoying it.

“Where should I go?” he said.

“huh?” I was busy enjoying so I didn’t know what he said.

“I mean your room. Which room are you in?”

“Oh!  It’s room number 299, third floor.” We finally reached and I saw seung ah waiting for me on the door. I know she will be surprised. She saw us.

“So min!” seung- ah called.

Seung- ah’s point of view

I saw so min coming towards the room but what’s that? Somebody is carrying her???  Somebody is piggybacking her??? In our 7 yrs of friendship this is the first time I’ve seen so min with a guy and that also the guy is carrying her on his back? So min you bad girl you didn’t even tell me about him.

I walked towards them. “So min what happened and who is he?”

“I’ll explain everything seung-ah but can we please go to the room first?” she said.

“Oh! OK” and then I opened the door and he took her in the room and kept so min on the bed.

“What happened so min?”

“Actually I stumbled and fell down. Meet him he is hyun Joong. He helped me to reach her.”

“Hello” he said.

“Hi. Thanks 4 bringing her here. I wouldn’t be able to do it.”

“Oh it’s-“ when suddenly a call came in his mobile he said, “I’ll call you later ok?” and kept his phone on the bed and he asked, “Are you alright so min?”

“Yes” she replied.

“Then I’ll be leaving.” He said smiling at us and left the room.

“Woah! So min you bad girl. You really are very bad. You didn’t even let your best friend know that you are dating a guy. I am really angry at you. HUH1” I said and turned the other side.

‘Chhhh…..dating? what dating? Huh! We just stumbled and I sprained my ankle and he carried me here. That’s here.”

“But how did you know his name? I bet you wouldn’t ask him  his name at the first meeting.”

“we met at the parking slot and then he was my mom’s old friend’s son. Remember the day I said I was going to mom’s friends house? It was his house. I met him there and I knew him since there. Nothing much.” She replied.

“Ah…..but you know he’s got awesome looks and killer smile, and awesome body. He’s all round perfect.”

“mmmm…..yah! now stop talking aout him and call help me to find the first aid box. I’m sure I brought it together with my bag. It must be somewhere.”

There she goes again. Ms. Careful who is always carrying first aid box with her.  I still remember that one day I found a knife when we first went for a vacation s

Aigoo! This girl I said a guy was way better than a knife to protect you but she always ignored it. Huh! No option except helping her.

“But Seung-ah the room is very spacious. More than enough for both of us. But I’m surprised cause there is only on bed. And there’s no balcony. However, its alright.” She said

“We will fit in one bed, won’t we?. It’s been a long time we haven’t slept together so I chose it. Isn’t it okay?”

“It’s alright.”

So min’s point of view

Seung- ah helped me with the first aid I thought I must take a nap before shower so I took a short and sweet nap. When I woke up and stretched a little and sat. I looked here and there and I noticed the couch. It looked comfortable. I moved out of the bed and I heard a sound of something falling down. I woke up and saw here and there I saw nothing when I was heading towards the bathroom I stepped on something. I looked down. It was a mobile. And I remembered it was hyun joong’s mobile. He left it here at the morning.

I woke Seung ah up so that I he would be here then she must give it back to me. I went to shower. I didn’t knew it even though I thought so that there is such a dressing room-which is very good and inside it the bathroom is so luxurious. Oh! I surely like it

Seung ah’s point of view

After So min went to shower, a voice came from outside the room, “So min? So min?” It was Hyun Joong. I knew he came to take the mobile but So min didn’t tell me where she kept the phone. I was about to ask her when a phone came in a mobile. It was from my uncle. It was important. I couldn’t find the signal in the room and the voice was not clear so I headed out the room saying Hyun Joong to wait there.

Hyun Joong’s point of view

Its already dark. I must go for an work also. I was just waiting  when a voice from the dressing room came. “Seung ah? Seung ah you there?” I think it was so min. I went inside the dressing room.

Seung ah’s point of view

While talking with my uncle I didn’t realize I came this far. Let’s go up. Oh! Should I just leave those two alone? But what if they are not there? Let’s just check.

Hyun Joong’s point of view

I went inside the dressing room. “So min! Is that you?” I said.

 “Yes. Is that you Hyun Joong? Where is Seung ah?” 

“She just went outside receiving a call. Well, do you need something?”

“Yes, I need a towel I didn’t even notice that there were no more towel in the bathroom when I entered here. Can you give me one?”

“Sure” I said. She took out one of her hand I gave it to her. I think the situation is funny. I smiled. We both kept quiet. I waited there to check if she needed something.

Seung ah’ point of view

I finally reached. I went inside the room. There was no one inside. It was silent. Where did they go? And why is room open when there is no one. So min this girl really is a fool. I didn’t see anyone so I just took the keys and locked the room and went for a short walk.

Should I call her? No!! I must not disturb them I think she is with Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong’s point of view

She came out. She looked awesomely beautiful in her wet her. “Thank you” She said.

“ Its okay.” I smiled at her

“But…were you waiting for me here?”


“Hm?” I don’t know why but I wanted to wait for her.

We came out of the dressing room. “So min? Where is my cell phone? I think I left it here. Didn’t i?”

“Oh! Yes you did. Didn’t Seung ah give it you?”

“No she just went out receiving a call”

“Oh! Wait I’ll give it to you. I wonder where did she go? Here  you go.” She said giving the cell phone to me. I tried to open it and it didn’t

“I think it switched off because the battery was low. Then, I Think I should go now. See you later. Good night. Bye.” I said heading towards the door I opened it but it didn’t I tried again but it didn’t.

“What’s wrong with it? Why isn’t it opening?” I said.

“Hm? It isn’t opening? Why wouldn’t it? It’s open not locked.” So min said and tried to open the door but it didn’t. “Wait. I think the key is there. Let me bring it.” She said and then she went.

“Oh! Where did it go? Hyun Joong! It isn’t here.” And she ran towards to me and said, “OTTOKE! Hyun Joong It isn’t there. Where did go? What should we do?” she looked so worried  but she looks cute. I wanted to smile at her cute face but I couldn’t.

“Then where did go? It must there. No one came in the room right?” I asked.

“I don’t know. How am I supposed to know, I was in the bathroom.” Well, she’s right.

“Then who is it?” I asked.

Author’s point of view

“I don’t know. Anyway, we must make this door open. I need to call someone. Where is my cell phone?” she said looking for her cell phone. She saw it in her bed and picked it up.

 “ Seung-ah, right, I must call her.” She said in a worried tone and called seung- ah.

“Sorry, the number you’ve called is currently unavailable. Please try again later. What? Unavailable?” She said and checked the signal.

“There is no signal at all. What is this? What are we going to do Hyun Joong.” She said looking at Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong looked confused and calm at the same time.

“I have no idea.” He said. “I could have called but there is no battery at all it is switched off and perhaps there is no signal at all.” He said and suddenly saw the telephone in the room and smiled. He looked confident.

He walked towards the table where the phone was. “ This is the way to open the door.” He said pointing to the phone. He picked up the phone but there was no dialing tone. The phone was dead.

“What’s this? Why isn’t there a dialing tone? Is the phone dead? Did you know it” he asked looking at so min.

“No, I didn’t knew it. We never checked it. In fact, it is the first time I’ve noticed a phone in the room and besides this is our first day and I didn’t even care about it.” So min said. So min words made hyun joong’s confidence flow away. He slowly started to worry. He’s calmness disappeared slowly. The only way which would help to open the door had gone.

They both started thinking how to open the door So min sat on the bed thinking and hyun Joong moving here and there. It was starting to get late. Hyun Joong looked at his watch it was already 9:30 pm.

“It’s already 9 pm.” He said.

So min’s point of view

It’s already 9:30 and she is still wandering around? Where the heck did she go? OH GOD! Don’t tell me I should just give up and wait till tomorrow and share a room with him. OH!!!!!!  I want to shout so bad. If Seung-ah comes then she’s really dead.

Hyun Joong’s point of view

I think I should just give and sleep here for a night. I know it would be uncomfortable but there’s nothing we can do.

“So min?”

“Hm?”

“Should we just stay here for a night?” I don’t know how these words came out from my mouth but I think she looked a bit uncomfortable after listening this. Well, its sure. Sharing a room with a hot- blooded man would be a bit uncomfortable for a girl.

“Should we?” She stopped for a while and said, “Okay. I think its alright since there is no other way but there is only one bed.”

Yes, right there is only one bed. I looked around I saw the couch. I think I should just sleep there I know it would be uncomfortable but I must understand her situation.

“I think I’ll just sleep in the couch.”

“Will you be okay?”

“Ummmmm………..Well…….I’ll be. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you Hyun Joong.” She said and smiled at me. She looked so beautiful with her smile.

She took a pillow and came towards me and handed it to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

SWITCH…….//////

Seung ah who was roaming around saw some of her sunbaes playing billiard in the hotel club. She ran towards them and started playing.

SWITCH….////…..

So min was just about to sleep when Hyun Joong  said, “So min, can I borrow your laptop just once? I must do some work. Can you please let me use it now?”

“Sure.” She said and headed towards her bag. She took out her laptop carefully, because it was very important to her since her brother who is now in US gave it her. She keeps it safely because she loves her dear brother too much.

She handed it to Hyun Joong saying, “Careful, its very important to me” she smiled he too smiled at her. and she went to bed. “Good night. She said and lied down facing the wall.

Hyun Joong watched her said good night and started working in the laptop. He looked at his watch it was already 11:00 pm he felt too too too tired. He was so sleepy and exhausted due to today heavy schedule and the work he did. He shut down the laptop and directly headed towards the bed, switched off the light, lied down and slept. He didn’t even realize that so min was sleeping. He fell asleep. His back and so min’s back was facing each other. They both were deep asleep.

SWITCH..//…..///

Seung ah who was playing bid goodbye to the sunbaes and headed towards her room. It’s already too late. I think I must go to. She opened the door of he room. It was dark. She switched on the light and looked at the bed. She was so surprised. Her jaw fell. She dropped her keys which left a big sound. She saw so min in hyun joong’s embrace. She was too shocked. She didn’t know what to do. Firstly she thought she must wake so min up.

She tiptoed and went to so min to wake her. She took Hyun Joong’s hand off so min and shook her saying so min so min in a small voice. She moved. So min seung ah called again. Wake up hurry wake up.

So min slowly opened her eyes she was too sleepy. She saw seung ah, “seung ah where were you? Don’t you know we were locked inside?” she said still sleepy. “So min get to your senses you are sharing a bed with a guy.” Seung ah said

Listening to this she widened her eyes and turned around. She saw hyun Joong’s face very near. She shouted “ah!!”. This woke Hyun Joong up. He looked here and there he saw so min beside him around his arm. He widened his eyes and he was shocked.

 

END OF CHAPTER 3

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES AND MAKING YOU WAIT LONG. I THINK ITS QUITE LONG CHAPTER:D IT TOOK ALONG TIME FOR ME TO WRITE IT.PLZ COMMENT SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING I REALLY RESPECT THEM PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT

I KNOW THERE WERE MANY POSSIBILITIES OF THEM GETTING UNLOCKED FROM THE ROOM BUT I JUST IGNORED THEM ALL

MUNNA12