Hyun Joong and So min at the Beach

Is It Really Love?

 

They both were in shock how they came to sleep together. They both sat on the bed. “It would be uncomfortable if I’m with them at this moment; I think I must let them solve this problem themselves. I must get out of here right now.” Seung ah thought. She rushed out of the room.

Both of them watched Seung-ah walking out of the room with big shocked eyes. Hyun Joong thought for a second that what exactly happened and he ended up sleeping here. Then, the memories came back to him.

So min who was too surprised didn’t dare to look at Hyun Joong. It was an awkward situation.

“So min, I think I can explain.” Hyun Joong said hesitating a little. So min looked at him.

“I know I was supposed to sleep in the couch but I was very exhausted with all the work I did today and I was very sleepy, I forgot that I needed to sleep in the couch and I directly came here to sleep in the bed. I’m sorry.” In a worried tone

“It’s okay Hyun Joong, I think it must be because you were very tired and you needed to be comfortable while sleeping I know it would be difficult to sleep in the couch. I know it was just a mistake, don’t worry I won’t misunderstand.” She said smiling at him.

Hyun Joong wondered how a girl can forgive a boy so easily who slept with her. Anyways, Hyun Joong was happy that she didn’t misunderstand. Hyun Joong smiled back at her. He looked at his watch; it was nearly 11:20 pm.

“Then, I think I’m must go now. Don’t know if I would again fall asleep here.” Hyun Joong said. Both of them laughed.

“Bye, good night.” Hyun Joong said.

“Good night.” So min replied.

  SWITCH…///….//

Seung- ah was waiting at the corridor. She was looking outside the huge glass of the corridor, watching the beautiful view of the sea, some couples enjoying the cool wind while others just strolling. She was enjoying the beautiful view. Hyun Joong saw her. He went towards her. He stood beside her and watched the view outside. “It seems you enjoy staying out.” He said smiling still looking outside.

She smiled. “Umm…well, I think it is not like that. I was just out playing billiard with some of my sunbaes, who knew you two would come to sleep together.”

“Well, that’s true. But we faced a huge problem due to you.” He smirked. “Are you planning to say here all night? You may go inside now.”

“Well, I wish I could stay here for tonight because so min is probably gonna kill me if I go inside. She will widen her eyes throw pillows at me and all without even listening to me. I’m really very scared.” She said acting like a cry-baby.

“Hmm…I understand your problem. But what to do, I don’t think I can do anything to help you. All I do is wishing you a best of luck.” He said raising his thumbs up. He yawned. “Aw…I’m so sleepy. I think I better go now. Bye. Good night and best of luck.” he smirked and went away.

“GOOD NIGHT. THANK U” Seung ah said waving her hand.

She sighed. “Huh…how can he be so handsome? So min is surely lucky to get to sleep with such a handsome man.” She said to herself.

“Ottoke! I am surely dead once she sees me. She surely gonna chop me off into pieces. But, I can’t just spend my night here. Don’t worry seung ah. It’ll be alright.” She thought to herself and headed towards her room.

SWITCH...//…/

So min just woke up to have a glass of water. How can I sleep with a guy? Seung-ah, just wait once you step inside you surely are dead huh!” she said. Seung ah heard it from outside. She made a crying face and slowly opened the door. So min heard it. Seung-ah slowly entered the room and wished god to save her from so min.

Seung ah saw so min awake. So min saw seung ah and stood. She walked towards seung-ah.

“Seung-ah, my dear friend, where in the world did you go? Can you just tell me? It would be a favor.”  She said in a calm tone but it showed how angry she was. She folded her arms and waited for her answer.

She smiled at so min. “well, so min, actually, the thing was after I received the call I came to the room. I didn’t see both you. I thought you both went out somewhere together, I saw the door open I locked the door and took the keys with me. I never thought, expected that you both would be together inside but where were you two? I didn’t see you while checking the room.”  She said hurriedly not letting so min to interrupt because she was afraid so min would scold her to death if she let her to speak.

So min listened to her carefully.

“Ahh…..so you locked the door without even telling me. What if I would be locked outside the door whole night? And by the way, seung ah do you think I am such a careless person that I would leave the key in the table and leave the door open and go somewhere to roam, and that also with whom? Hyun Joong? I told you seung-ah not to get to any conclusions. Didn’t I?”

Seung-ah sighed and looked down.

“I am sorry so min. But if you didn’t go to roam, then where were you? I didn’t see you inside the room.”

This made so min hesitate to answer. “Well, I-I was in the bathroom of course. I was bathing.”

“And where was Hyun Joong?” Seung ah asked with curious eyes.

“He was in the dressing room…”

“Omo! Could it be that you two”

“Yah! I said you not to jump to conclusions without knowing the whole thing.” So min yelled at seung ah with big eyes.

“Sorry, Sorry.” She said. “She is always yelling at others. huh!’” she muttered.

“Then what was he doing there?”

“I asked towel to him. There was no towel in the bathroom so he was in the dressing room and you entered and closed the door and we were locked inside. Because of who? You!”

“Ok. Alright! It’s my fault now sorry dear please forgive me? Uh?”

“OK. You are forgiven. Now let’s go to sleep, it’s late already.”

“OK. But let me shower first.”

Seung-ah showered and came out of the dressing room in her nights. She saw so min waking up just lying in bed.

“Aren’t you asleep yet?” seung-ah asked walking towards the bed and she lied down with so min in the bed.

“Hmm? Yeah.” So min said.

“Why? Something’s bothering you?”

“No, just I can’t fall asleep.”

“Mm…just try to fall asleep so min. tomorrow is the exhibition. And we have some meetings you remember?”

“Yeah, good night.” She said and turned.

“Good night.”

So min was facing the wall and she wanted to sleep but she couldn’t she remember seeing hyun joong’s face when she woke up and those entire things that happened today. That made her blush. She tossed from side to side but couldn’t fall asleep. Finally, after struggling too much she fell asleep.

SWITCH…///…///

Hyun Joong was in his room staring at the ocean from his room’s balcony. Cool wind blew through his face. He remembered sleeping together with so min. he couldn’t help himself but smile.

Then he went to sleep.

SWITCH…///…///

It was morning. The sun was shining brightly outside. Seung ah so min were deep asleep in their room. So min moved a little and turned to seung-ah. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled a little still remembering the incident yesterday. She woke seung ah up. Seung-ah took her cell phone and checked the time. It was 8:30 already. She widened her eyes.

“Omo, it’s already 8:30. So min lets hurry we have exhibition and other meetings from 9:00 pm. Hurry lets shower and get ready.”

Seung ah stood on the floor and rushed to the bathroom while so min was still lying.

“HUH…Why does it have to be so early? She lazily got out from the bed and headed to her closet in which she had unpacked some dresses. She decided to choose a dress for today. She decided to use something formal. She looked through all. She decided on a blue lined quarter sleeved shirt and dark blue skirt up to above her knees. She took both of them out and kept them in the untidy bed. She looked at her shoes and decided to wear dark blue heels with strap.

SWITCH…///…///

 Hyun Joong was still deep asleep in his room. The morning sunlight that came from his glass window (beside the balcony door) hit his face. He opened his eyes. The dazzling sunlight hit his sleepy eyes. He relealized it was already morning. He sat in his bed and ruffled his hair. He stood and headed directly to his bathroom.

SWITCH…///…///

Seung ah came out of the room wearing the bathrobe.

“What were you doing?” she asked so min.

“I was deciding what I should wear today.”

Seung-ah saw the dress. “So, you are planning to wear these today? Well, not bad because we are going to have some meetings. So… it’s okay for today and now go and get washed.”

So min nodded went to the bathroom.

SWITCH…///….

Hyun Joong came out of his bathroom and took out his black suit and black pant from the closet. He decided to wear white shirt and black tie and black leather shoes. Today’s concept was black and whiteJ.

He dressed himself up and wore his body spray.

He called his secretary and said him to make everything ready for today’s exhibition and ended the call. He locked his room and went out.

SWITCH…///…///

So min came out of the room with bathrobe on with wet hair.  She saw seung-ah choosing her dress. She helped her. Seung ah then went to the dressing room.

So min sat in front of the dressing table and dried her hair. Seung ah came out of the dressing room. Then, so min went inside and seung ah sat for a little make up.

So min came out of the dressing seung ah all ready and calling someone.

She sat in front of the dressing table and tied her hair into an updo and put on a light make up and yet she looked awesomely beautiful. She wore her shoes and took her bag and phone and they set out.

It was already 9:30 till then.

SWITCH…///…///

The exhibition had started. So min, seung-ah and her uncle were taking the information. Her father had a company of refrigerators. Seung-ah’s uncle was like her father’s right hand. He used to trust in him very much and they are very close too.

After the exhibition they had some meetings with their important customers. Everything went fine. The meetings were over.

“You did a great job, so min” seung-ah uncle said.

So min smiled at him.

“So now you can go and have some fun. Go ahead.” Her uncle smiled at both of them.

They both said thank you together and walked away.

“So what should we do?” so min asked seung ah in excitement.

“Umm…let’s do shopping and let’s have lunch and then let’s go to the beach for some fun and let’s have dinner outside. How is it?” seung ah said.

“That’s great.” So min said smiling and they headed to her father’s friend’s department store.  She used to shop there whenever she came to Jeju Island.

The driver took them there. It was very huge.

They came out of the car. A middle-aged was passing by with guards around him. They were just entering the department store when a male voice called, “So min!”

So min turned back wondering who it was. It was her father’s friend. She saw him and smiled and walked towards him.

“Uncle, how are you?” she said smiling in happiness.

“I’m fine, my child. How are you? How is your dad? It’s been almost half a year since I haven’t met him.”

“I’m fine uncle. Dad is fine too. Yeah, he’s pretty busy nowadays.”

“Ah…he must hold on too much load in his old age. What are doing here so min?”

“I’m here for shopping.”

“Ah…”he said and turned to his secretary and said, “Whatever they buy must be free of cost. Its my gift for them.”

Listening this so min widened her eyes, “No, uncle, its okay.”

“It’s alright, my child. This is my gift.”

“You will regret it uncle. I’m going to buy a lot here. There will be a loss.” She said and all of them laughed.

“Ok, then. Uncle, will be going now. I have some work. Greet your dad from my side. Take car then.” He said and went.

“Yes. I will. You too take good care of yourself uncle.” She said and they both went inside the store.

SWITCH…///….///

Hyun Joong also attended the exhibition. He had tons of meetings after that. He took a little break after some of his meetings. Some of the meetings were still left. He was very exhausted by the work. He wished he could cancel all those but he couldn’t because he needed help his father handle his company.

He was having tea in a room. He was staring outside the window.  He was observing the beauty of the sea. A phone call came in his cell phone. He saw the number and smiled and picked it up.

“Hello!” said the person in the other line.

“Hi” said hyun Joong

“How are you? When are returning to Seoul?”

“Fine. I have a flight tomorrow at 9:00 at the morning.”

“OK. See you then.” Said the person an ended the call. Hyun Joong smiled and went back to his work.

SWITCH…///…///

So min and seung ah wandered around the store and so min saw a beautiful dress. She and seung ah both went to the shop.

“How can I help you miss?” said the employee.

“Can you show me that dress please?” said so min and pointed to the dress she saw. It was a white cotton halter dress with huge flowers on it ( http://www.shopruche.com/images/apparel/2723.jpg this is the dress I meant). It came up to above her knees.

The employee handed it to her and she went to the trial room and tried it. She looked beautiful in it. Her beautiful skinny legs showed perfectly. She liked it and asked her to pack it and she remembers that she had a slipper matching with the dress.

Seung ah bought jeans shorts and a blue sleeve less t-shirt. It was loose and she looked beautiful in it. They happily came out of the shop carrying shopping bags in their hand. So min’s stomach growled. They both looked at each other and laughed.

“I think its lunch time.” Said seung ah.

“Yep. I think so too.”

And they went to a Korean restaurant rather than Chinese.

They ordered steak and ham burgers.

They at it and were full. They sat there for some time to digest and she asked for the bill. So min paid the bill and they went to their hotel room.

Hey opened the door placed down their shopping bags and lied on the bed.

“Huh! I’m so tired.’ Said so min

“Me too.”

“So what’s next?”

“Beach”

Listening this so min stood and said, “Let me be fresh and come.” So min loved the beach and was always excited when it came to jeju beach.

She came out and seung went to wash her face and all.

So min and seung ah both wore the dresses that they bought today. So min curled her hair and let it loose. They locked the door and they both set out.

SWITCH…///…

Hyun Joong finished his work. He was very tired. He wanted to have some fresh air so he decided to go to beach. He looked at his watch. It was 5:30pm. He smiled. “I’m going to watch the beautiful sunset today.” He thought and went to his room.

He became fresh and came out. He wore a light white cotton shirt with V shaped neck and wore check quarter pants and he headed out.

SWITCH…///…

Since, there hotel was near to the beach they reached within five minutes. So min and seung ah went close to the sea and stared at the beautiful sunset.

Hyun Joong was also n time to view the sunset. He noticed a familiar figure from the back. He realized that it was so min and seung ah. He went towards them and stood beside so min. so min was in between seung ah and hyun Joong.

So min noticed that somebody is standing beside her but didn’t bother to look, she was busy observing the beauty of the setting sun.

“Enjoying the beauty of the sun?” hyun Joong asked and looked at her. Her hair was flying and she looked like an angel. “She is looking so peaceful, beautiful.” Hyun Joong thought.

So min turned at him not so surprised seeing him. She again looked at the sun and said, “Yeah. Did you also come for that?”

“Of course! The beauty of the setting sun in jeju beach who would like to miss that?”

Seung was silent and she also wanted to start a conversation so she asked, “How was your work today? Did it go fine?” seung ah asked not looking at him but the sun.

“hmm…It was fine.” He answered.

There was silence.

Hyun Joong, so min and seung ah were all staring at the sun. Hyun Joong was bored. He wanted to play. “Should we play volleyball?” he asked.

They both looked at him. “are you crazy? You want to play volleyball at this hour?” so min said.

“Yeah. Why not? We can play volleyball anytime right? Or is that just a excuse for not playing with me because you are scared that you would lose.” He said teasing so min.

“Oh-huh. So you are challenging me right now? Okay. Let’s see who wins who loses. What if I win?” so min said confidently. She was very good at games since when she was small.

“Mmm….well if you win then I will apologize for your broken cell phone and treat you dinner today.”

So min smiled devilishly. “So…you will apologize to me huh? Arasso. You will apologize.”

“Okay, let’s start then.”

“Fine. Seung ah and you in one team and I’ll be alone.” Hyun Joong said.

“Fine”. so min said  confidently. Seung ah looked at her with worried eyes.

They started to play. So min was disturbed by her hair so she tied a low ponytail. Hyun Joong lost one shot and he went to bring the ball.

Seung ah moved closer to so min and said, “So min just leave this game. What if we get injured?”

So min glared at seung ah. “Never. I want him to apologize or my cell phone. Get that? And WE MUST WIN THIS GAME!”

They started playing again and at last Hyun Joong lost the game. Everybody was very sweaty. So min was standing proudly waiting for hyun Joong to come near her and apologize. Hyun Joong sighs and looks down; he keeps his hands on his waist and walks towards so min.

So min was folding her arms and her head was tilting up, her nose too long because she was proud she won that she won. Hyun Joong stood in front of so min with his head down.

“So…tell me you were supposed to say something, right?” so min said seung ah was standing aside waiting for hyun Joong to answer.

“So min, I, I…am , really…” he said hesitantly and looked up and said, “Never going to apologize to you. :P” He said and took out his tongue and started to run. So min widened her eyes and yelled, “YOU!!HYUN JOONG GET BACK HERE!!!” and started to chase him.

Seung ah burst out into laughter seeing them. So min was chasing hyun Joong like crazy…..it was difficult for her to chase him with so she took it out and started to chase him barefooted.

They were on the opposite side of a bench; Hyun Joong at one and so min at other.

She was very tired. STOP! HYUN JOONG! STOP! PLEASE! I CAN’T CARRY ON ANYMORE YOU DON’T NEED TO RUN. IT’S OKAY IF YOU DON’T APOLOGIZE.” She said pulled a chair and sat, hyun Joong too sat.

She took a deep breath. She turned to hyun Joong and said, “Okay! You don’t need to apologize to me but just treat me dinner okay? I am too hungry from the playing and running.”

“Okay. I’ll treat you but I won’t apologize to you.”

So min nodded.

Seung ah was just standing waiting for them to come and she wondered how they could be so close. They just met a few times and how can they be so close by meeting just a few times she wondered when the two of them came walking slowly, so min had her slippers in her hand.

They were coming towards her. Suddenly, a phone came in seung-ah’s mobile. It was her uncle and she picked it up.

“Hello, yes, yes, I’m out with so min. I’ll have dinner with her. eh? Now? Alright.” She said and hung up the phone.” They stood in front of her.

“Who was that?” so min asked.

“My uncle, he said I need to go somewhere because of work. I can’t have dinner with you sorry. Bye” she said not letting so min to speak a word and went away.

“bye.” So min said in a low voice.

“I think she needs to do a lot of work. I think the lazy you just spends time recklessly and just plays around and depends too much on her.” hyun Joong said teasing her.

“I too do work.”

“I don’t think so.”

So min steps hardly on hyun joong’s leg and says, “Shut up.”

“Ahhh……it hurts” he shouted in pain.

“So where are we going to eat.”

“Where do you want to?” he says rubbing his leg.

“Umm….I know! There is one Italian restaurant here. Let’s go there and have something. huh?” so min asks excitedly.

“Ok….Let’s go” so min stops him. “What now?”

“Let me wear my slippers.” She wears it and they went.

They entered and ordered the dinner.

They started eating. So min for the first time in her life she ate like maniac. Hyun Joong watched her.

“Do you always eat like that?”

So min looked up and cleaned . “No, I’m too hungry so I’m eating like this got it?  You made me run so hard so.”

“Alright. Alright. Eat eat till you die.” Hyun Joong teased so min. They have been so close that the bickering and teasing is going on. They is something between them that keeps them so close.

“So what’s the relation between you and seung-ah?” hyun Joong asks

“She and I are friends since we were small and her uncle is a very trustable person of my dad.”

“Ahhh”

“Ah…I’m full. It was tasty wasn’t it?”

“Yes, it was. Can we go now?” He paid the bill and stood up and so min was about to fall and hyun Joong caught her.

“Is anything wrong?”

“Yeah, I can’t walk properly. My leg hurts.” So min says in pain.

“What did you do that your leg hurts so badly?”

So min glared at him. “Due to who did’ I run barefooted?”

“OKAY. It’s my fault. Let’s go out first.”

Finally so min and hyun Joong went out of the restaurant. “I can’t” so min said. Hyun Joong looked at her.

“I can’t walk anymore. it really hurts.”

Hyun Joong sighed. “Alright”

Hyun Joong sat down and said, “Sit”

So min was confused. “Huh?”

“I said sit. I’ll give you a piggyback ride. You said you can’t walk so this is the last option. Get on.”

So min had no option so she got on. Her heart started to beat fast. Hyun Joong stood.

“Wah! You surely have eaten a lot, right? You are so heavy. “Ms.fatty”

So min hit hyun Joong on his arm. “Shut up.”

“Ms. Fatty, Ms. Fatty.”

“I said don’t do that!”

“Ms Fatty….ms fatty” he kept on teasing her.

So min was irritated but she was feeling very warm and comfortable on his back. She smiled to herself.

Hyun Joong knew that he heart was beating fast but he didn’t mention it because it would be awkward if he did so. And they walked. Hyun Joong teasing and so min scolding.

END OF CHAPTER 2

HOW WAS IT? DID YOU LIKE IT I THOUGH I WOULD MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THIS ONE AS ONE CHAPTER BUT I DECIDED TO MAKE AS TWO. I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHPATER IN JUNE 8. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES AND I DON'T THINK I UPDATED LATE THIS TIME DID I? AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT 1200+VIEWS AND 17 SUBSCRIBERS???? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KEEPP ON SUPPORTING.AND THANK YOU SIS JEANETH FOR THE BANNER. DID I SPELL WRONG? SORRY

PLZ DON'T BE A SILENT READER. PLZ COMMENT . COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. GOOD OR BAD DOESN'T MATTER. THANK YOU 

-MUNNA12