Chapter 10

Is It Really Love?

 

Hyun Joong let go of So min. So min was shocked. She was confused. She didn’t know why he kissed her and why she replied back to it. She moved back. So min just ran away from there, called a taxi hoped in and gave him her house’s address.

Edward just kept on watching from his car. He didn’t do anything because he wanted So min to handle this problem on her own. Hyun Joong was like half asleep. He didn’t know if it was a dream or it was real. Edward came out of his car and ran towards Hyun Joong. He grabbed his arm and dragged him in to his car and he sat in too. Hyun Joong not in a state where Edward could ask him questions so he just called his mom for Hyun Joong’s address. He drove him to his house. He rang the bell. Hyun Joong’s mom opened the door. She was shocked seeing Hyun Joong drenched. Hyun Joong just went inside his house.

“Edward right? Thank you for bringing him. I was so worried. He wouldn’t pick up his phone. Why don’t you come in? ” she said smiling.

“No, aunt it’s just okay. I need to go home now. Please take care of Hyun Joong. I’ll come some other day.” He said and bowed and left.

Hyun Joong was keeping quiet, shocked because of Sara and shocked of the whole So min thing. Her mom asked if he would like to eat something but he kept quiet.

“Do change your clothes then sleep okay Hyun Joong?” she said as Hyun Joong kept on moving towards his room. He took of his clothes and threw on the floor and put on his trousers and went to his bed. He was so exhausted due to all the things happened that day and immediately fell asleep.

After So min reached home she just paid the driver and ran to ring the door bell. Her mom hurried to open the door. She really hoped it was so min. As soon as she opened the door she was relieved it was so min but seeing her drenched made her worry even more. Before she could utter a word so min just pushed her way inside the house and directly went to her room.

Her mother closed the door immediately and called So min but she just ignored her. She went inside her room and closed the door. She slides to the floor. She touched her lips and remembered the kiss that she shared with Hyun Joong today. She remembered each movement of his lips which made her more upset.

“This kiss meant nothing. It didn’t mean anything at all. He was just angry so he kissed me but why did I reply to it. Why didn’t I push him? What is happening? Why am I sad but a part of me says that the kiss meant something? What’s wrong with me?” these all questions kept on playing on her mind. She just stood up and went to her shower and then slept. But how could she sleep. The face of Hyun Joong kept on coming on her mind. She just couldn’t control it. The first time they met, his smile, the way they played at the beach, them being locked inside the room and sleeping together and every moment she spent with him. These Hyun Joong thoughts were bothering her very much so she just listened to a “What makes you beautiful” by one direction (I couldn’t think of any other songs sorry.) and then finally fell asleep.

                         SWITCH…..////////……………/////

 

Next morning So min woke up and went to shower and got changed.

“Aachoo!!!” she blowed her nose.

“I must have caught it yesterday in the rain.” And then she remembered that kiss again. Uh-oh. She just shaked a “no” and then opened her day to go downstairs but she saw her brother Edward standing outside. He just pulled her inside the room and closed the door. They both sat down in the bed. So min was confused. She looked at her brother with a confused expression.

“Hmmmm. Wanna explain something about yesterdays’ kiss puffy eyes?” he said.

As soon as she heard it she was surprised. “How did he know? What should I say?” was all she thought.

End of chapter 10

DON’T EVER FORGVE ME. I’m the worst writer I know that. It’s been months I haven’t updated I know that. That’s me! A lazy person. I will now update too much. I promise to death. Seriously. Hope you liked reading it. Please don’t’ forget to comment

-munna12