Hyun Joong's Day

Is It Really Love?

 

They kept staring at each other until when the hostess said, “The plane has now safely landed. Hope you enjoyed the trip. Thank you.” They both looked away and stood up. They took out their luggage. Hyun Joong showed his hand offering so min to leave first, “after you princess.” He said and smiled. She just smiled slightly and went. Hyun Joong was walking behind her while coming out of the airport. He watched her from back. ‘The way she walks, the way she talks, the way she looks and her body is completely perfect.’ He thought. So min turned back.

“Are you following me?” asked so min. hyun Joong looked at her bending his head slightly.

“Following you? Huh1 so min dear, oppa’s is also going the same way you are. So he is walking behind you. It’s not following.”

“O-o-oppa? Since when did you become my oppa?”

“I’m your oppa of course. We were childhood friends and I m maybe 1 or 2 yrs older than you.”

“Then you may head on your way OPPA.” So min said and she said and she got into the car and the driver drove away. Hyun Joong watched her away. And he turned to his secretary.

“Can you take my things to home? I’ll take one car. I’ve some work to deal with.” He said and got into the driver seat and drove away. He didn’t take his way to his house but another place. Finally he stopped in front of a house. It was just a small house, common and simple. He got out of the car and rushed inside the door. He rang the bell. The door opened. A beautiful girl with dark brown hair opened the door. She was tall, her lips totally red, her body perfectly slim, and her eyes shiny, her face perfectly carved. She was awesomely beautiful. She immediately kept her arms around hyun joong’s neck and hugged him tightly. Hyun Joong kept his around her waist and hugged her back.

“It’s only been some days and I missed you so badly hyun Joong.”

“Really? I missed you too Sara.” Sara was her name, Sara Lee. She was hyun joong’s first love. She was a model more like an endorser.

She moved back and kissed him passionately. Hyun Joong kissed her back. She moved back.

 

“Come in hyun Joong.” She said. Hyun Joong went inside. The home did look simple from outside but it wasn’t from inside. It was luxurious with all white. Everything white, the couch, the curtains, the floor and all. Hyun Joong sat on the couch, beside her sat Sara. Hyun Joong watched her and hugged her. “I missed you too much.” Hyun Joong said.

“Me too.” She said.

“So, what are we doing today? You can't say any wok today, alright? Today you are mine.”

“I am always yours.” Said hyun Joong that made her blush. She stood up from her the couch.

“Today, we will go to the mall for shopping; we will have lunch together and have lots of fun.”

“Okay dear, be ready, I’ll be waiting for you here.”

“Okay.” She said excitedly and headed upstairs.

Hyun Joong was just looking around. He saw the picture of himself and Sara together, at their first date. He met her at a shopping mall. She was just wandering around. Hyun Joong saw and was attracted to her and then they start dating. Hyun Joong picked up the picture frame which was placed on the table beside the couch. He saw it and was disturbed by the noise from someone’s step from the stair.

“How do I look?” Sara jumped and asked excitedly. Hyun Joong saw her. She was wearing jeans shorts a black tube and a black cardigan with black strip heels and her hair tied into a ponytail. She carried a bag matching her dress up and black goggles. She looked very awesome. Her shorts showed her skin. Hyun Joong stared at her. “You look awesome sweetheart.” He said and paused “but don’t those shorts show too much of skin?”

“No worries. My boyfriend is here to protect me.” She said. Hyun Joong smiled at her, stood up and walked towards her kept is hands around her shoulders and said, “As you say my highness.”

Hyun Joong opened the door for her and they sat in the car and hyun Joong drove away. Hyun Joong stopped at a mall. Sara got out of the car and hyun Joong took the car towards the parking lot. He came out of the lot and went towards Sara who was waiting for him. “Should we go inside now?” hyun Joong said she nodded and they went inside the mall. It was 12pm.

They were just wandering here and there when Sara saw a beautiful white dress. She pulled hyun Joong by arm. “Hyun Joong! Hyun Joong!” she said.

“What?” he said.

“Look at that dress, beautiful isn’t it?” she said pointing at the dress in excitement.

“Yeah, it is.” Hyun Joong said not with so much excitement.

“Come let’s got there.” She said pulling him towards that shop. Hyun Joong was finally dragged there. She left hyun Joong arms and touched the dress. The material was very smooth. It was white in color with Spaghetti Straps with deep V neck cut. It was floor length chiffon evening dress.( http://www.promdressesol.com/414-3788-large/white-deep-v-neck-spaghetti-floor-length-chiffon-evening-dressa30095.jpg)She was astonished by it. It attracted her so much. She stood there looking at the dress from top to bottom and walking round it. She turned to hyun Joong with bright shining eyes.

“Hyun Joong-ah, I want it.” she said pouting. Hyun Joong couldn’t stand how cute she looked like that he looked away because he wanted to kiss her. “okay.” He said. She was now jumping like crazy. “Thank you. Thank you.” She was shouting and se gained everybody’s attention. “Shh” hyun Joong said because it was a little embarrassing. Sara went inside the trial room to try the dress. She came out. Hyun Joong who was turning the other side turned to her. He nearly stopped breathing. She looked like a princess. Hyun Joong’s jaw dropped. He was like, ‘is she really Sara?’ She was the center of attention she walked towards hyun Joong who was amazed by her beauty.

“How do I look?” she said smiling widely at him.

“Beautiful.”

“Should I confirm it then?” she asked he just nodded and she ran towards the trial room to change. She came out and hyun Joong paid for the dress. They came out of the shop. Hyun Joong just being normal and Sara too excited. “This dress is too good right?” she asked.

“Yes, it is and when you wore it the beauty of the dress.” He said that made her blush

“Should we buy something for you too?”

“Nah! I don’t want to. I have tons of them. Forget that, how about we eat something first. I didn’t have my breakfast.”

“Really? Aww…don’t worry w will have a delicious lunch now.”

They went to a Chinese restaurant. They sat down in a table near the window. We could see the views outside from it. They ordered their food.

“so, how was your jeju trip?” Sara asked. Hyun Joong immediately remembered of so min and their time together when he remembers jeju. He wanted to say the fun he had with so min but he couldn’t because he was afraid that she would misunderstand.

“It was fine. I did nothing except enjoying the Jeju’s natural beauty and work.” The food arrived, they started eating. They were chatting, laughing and all. They were done eating.

“I want to eat something sweet.” Said Sara.

“Ice-cream?” she nodded. They ordered one ice-cream.

The ice-cream arrived. Sara was eating looking at hyun Joong and hyun Joong was just smiling at her. He was leaning on the chair. Hyun Joong got a phone call he picked the phone, it was her mother.

“hyun Joong-ah…” she said in a sobbing. Hyun Joong sat straight. “Omma! What happened? Why are you crying?” he said worriedly. Sara stopped eating made a serious look.

“Hyun-Joong ah your appa….your appa…he…He….collapsed. he collapsed hyun Joong ah come to the Seoul hospital hurry!” she said crying. Hearing this hyun Joong immediately stood and said, “Omma! Don’t cry I’ll be there right away.” Sara was looking at him. “Sara I’ll meet you next time. I got to go now alright. Sorry I can’t drop you. Take care ok. Bye.” He said and rushed out of the restaurant.  He didn’t give Sara to even speak a word. “mm….so I’ll call you later then” she said to herself.

SWITCH…////….////

Hyun Joong took the car out of the lot and soon he was on the hospital. he asked the receptionist. “In what room no. is KIM JUNG WOO-ssi admitted?”

“Just a sec. yes, third floor, room no. 301.” She said.

“Thank you.” He said and he rushed to the elevator. It didn’t budge to open the door so he took the stairs. He was now in front of the room’s door. He didn’t have strength to open the door. With his hands trembling he managed to open the door.  He saw his father lying there with oxygen mask on and his mother sitting beside the bed catching his fathers’ hand and crying.  His mother saw him. She ran towards him and hugged him.

“Hyun Joong ah, hyun Joong ah.” His mother said. He hugged his mom back. “don’t worry omma, everything will be all right.” He said trying to control his mother. But he couldn’t. he couldn’t see his father lying down there motionless. It hurt him. It hurt him so much that, tears trickled down his eyes. He cried.

END OF CHAPTER 6 

ITS NOT SO NICE I GUESS. THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS ALSO NOT SO NICE SO I M REQUESTING YOU TO SEND YOUR VIEWS TO ME THROUGH COMMENTS. I DONT KNOW WHEN I'LL UPDATE AGAIN NOW COZ MY EXAMS ARE NEAR. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVE MY WRITING.THANK U  4 SUPPORTING, MY FF GOT 2000+ VIEWS AND 25 SUBSCRIBERS??? I CANT BELIEVE.

NO SO MIN IN THIS CHAPTER. MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE HJ N HIS GF. SORRY 4 THE MISTAKES AND THANK YOU AGAIN 4 THE SUPPORT. PLZ DONT FORGET TO COMMENT I HOPE THE SUBSCRIBERS WILL COMMENT 4 SURE OTHER WISE I CAN SAY THAT MY FF IS TOO BAD (ACTUALLY IT IS ) :P

-MUNNA12