Chapter 11

Is It Really Love?

Somin was shocked to know that her brother knew about the kiss, but how? She couldn't say much though. 

"Hey, are you zoning out?" asked Edward. Gathering her thoughts Somin sighed, "How do know about it?" she asked,

"I was looking for you yeaterday, mom was getting really worried, that's when I saw you on the street, with Hyun Joong."

"And you didn't do anything? Why?"

"Well, I thought you were old enough to deal with this stuff on your own, and I just didn't want to meddle in your personal space." he said, worried.

"Well, since you know that, I'd appreciate it if you acted like you didn;t see anything, none of this happened, and don't ask me about it. Now, go I need to get ready for the day."

"Somin-ah, are you mad? Should I punch that Hyunjoong?"

"Oppa, do you want to make things worse for me? Just don't do anything, alright? I'll handle it. Leave." 

Edward hugs his sister and leaves the room.

Somin takes a deep breath and stares blankly at the wall. "I got humiliated and insulted in front of everyone and it started to rain, and I got drenched in it and then to top it all off I got kissed by the perpetrator himself, my first kiss at that. God Somin, you're 25 and you're first kiss got stolen by someone you don't even like! Way to go!" she thought to herself. She goes down to the kitchen, to find her mom making all her favorite dishes, bulgogi, japchae, with an apologetic look at her face, only to get ignored.

"Somin-ah! Are you mad at mom? Because of yesterday? I'm so sorry, we over reacted. It's just that Seung-sh told us what happe-"

"Seung-ah told you that? And you callled his mom? And decided on this whole gathering without talking to me first? I can't believe it mom! I'm not in the mood to chitchat today. I'm heading out." Somin walks out of the house without saying where she's headed and her mother is worried.

SWITCH~~~

Hyun Joong opens his eyes suddenly and his head starts to ache. Did I drink yesterday?, he thinks. He sits up on his bed, and he remembers Sara and then Somin and then the kiss. "Oh, !" he says and covers his face with both his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, Lord, 7 years! I grew up hahaha , don't know what to say except laugh?? I saw a comment made on 2017 that made me write this again. I'd forgotten I used to write this! I don't even know if anyone will even read this, but just decided to give it a try, if people do read it, I will update! But I definitely don't think that's gonna happen. It's still surprises me that people read what I used to write considering how ty it was hahaha. Thank you so so much though!

Tell me in the comments for sure if you're interested in reading more! <3