The Date

Is It Really Love?

 

SWITCH…///….///

So min’s driver stopped in front of her house, a servant came and opened the door for her and took her luggage. She went inside the house and saw her mom who was sitting in the couch.

“Mom!” she said. Her mom looked at her and said, “So min Dear.” Her mother stood up and walked towards her. They both hugged each other.

“How are you honey? Mom missed you.” Her mom said.

“I’m fine mom. I missed you too.”

They looked at each other. “So, how was your Jeju trip?” “It was fine.” So min’s stomach growled. They looked at her stomach and then each other and laughed.  “It looks like otter is hungry. Go get fresh and I will prepare something for you.” Her mom said. She nodded and went to her room.

She was changing her clothes when she remembered about hyun Joong. She wanted to tell the entire thing to her mom but she stopped because she knew her mom would make a ruckus out of it. She wanted to ask her mom that I hyun Joong was her childhood friend or not but she stopped cause she knew her mom. She went down stairs. Her mom prepared a sandwich and kept in the dining table. She was preparing a juice. She went and sat down on the dining and started eating the sandwich. Her mom prepared the juice and placed it in the table and sat beside so min.

“So, what else happened? Did you enjoy there?” her mom asked. She was just about o answer when… “Ding dong.” The door bell rang.

“I’ll go get It.” she said taking the sandwich in her hand. She opened the door and widened her eyes. Her sandwich fell from her hand.

“O-o-oppa?” she muttered. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She just couldn’t believe that her brother Edward, Edward Park was standing in front of her with his killer smile. Her mom was shocked thinking that to whom she was calling oppa. She rushed to the door wand covered with both her hand. “Ed-Edward?” her mom said. Before he could saw anything so min went and hugged him as tightly as she could. She squeezed him and started crying.

“Yah! So min! What are you doing? I can’t breathe.” He said.

So min looked at him said nothing and again hugged him. He just smiled and he saw his surprised mom. He now left so min there and went to his mom.

“Mom! Are you surprised? Yep. This is me, your handsome son, Edward.” Her mom uncovered her face and hugged him and tears trickled down her face, tears of happiness. Edward embraced her and said, “Did you miss your handsome son mom?” he said.

“Yeah, son I missed you too much. Who wouldn’t miss their child if they haven’t seen him for 5 years?”

Edward was so min’s brother. He went to the US to study in a university. He returned after 5 years. He is very handsome, hot, and cute at the same time. But he was a playboy. He liked playing with girls because he has never fallen in love.

He came in and sat on the couch together with everyone. “So, how have you all been?” he asked with smile. So min and her mom were still looking at him in amazement. “Talk!” he said.

“We have been fine oppa. How were you? Did you get many girls in the USA?” So min said teasing him.

“Yeah. I did get many many many of them but rejected them all.” He said.

“Whoa, our oppa has already been a gentleman.”

“It’s not because I’ve become a gentleman puffy eyes, it’s because I’m going to marry soon.”

So min shocked, her mother no reaction, and Edward calm just smiling. “Oppa is going to what? Marry?” she said and looked at her mom and saw her calm expression, “Mom you knew this?” her mom nodded. “Wait, was I only the one who didn’t know about it?”

“Puffy eyes I knew this just one year ago. How will you know her?”

“Oppa, have you seen her then?”

“Nope, I wish she wouldn’t be ugly.” So min was still shocked, that her handsome oppa is going to marry soon and he is not going to be only hers anymore. So min looked down and looked up with a grin in her face. Edward felt weird.

“What? Why are you grinning like that?”

“Oppa” she said too cutely. “Yah, don’t talk like that, I get goose bumps by those.”

“My oppa has come from US then, he must have brought me many things.” She said. She always acted like that; even though she gets all the imported things she still wanted somebody to bring her gifts from other countries.

Her brother looked at her mother and said, “Mom, don’t you provide anything to so min. she acts like a person who hasn’t seen anything from other countries.”

“What are you talking son? She gets everything she needs. She is just acting like that,”

Her brother sighed and looked at her, “You act so childish, puffy eyes.”

“Oppa, don’t call me that. My eyes are not like that.”

“They are puffy eyes.” He said pulling his tongue out and teasing her.

“Whatever, just give me some gifts and if you haven’t brought anything for me then, I’m going to send you back to US and ask you to bring something.” she warned.

“You’ll regret if I go back.”

“Oppa!!!”

“Alright, I have brought something to my dear sis,” he said and opened one of his bags. He took out a small blue box, rectangular in shape. He put it in his lap. So min looked at the box with big curious eyes. Edward handed the box to her. She looked at him and asked, “Is this my gift?” she asked, Edward nodded.

So min opened the box and she saw the thing inside her jaw dropped and she kept on staring it. It was a pearl necklace….white pearl necklace along with its bracelet and a ring. It was so beautiful…she was amazed by it….she couldn’t utter a word from ….Edward was smiling at her….seeing her expressions.

“O-oppa, is this really for me?” she asked still not believing that the necklace was for her. He smiled and nodded and put his hands on her shoulders, “Yea, my princess, it’s for you.”

So min amazed, her mother happy looking at her children who care for each other and Edward happy and feeling weird at the same time thinking about the marriage.

Then the door bell rang. So min, Edward and her mother looked at each other. “Is someone else coming with a surprise?” she said and looked at the door and ran towards it. She opened the door there she saw her dad.

“Dad!” she said and hugged him. “So min dear, is your oppa home already?” So min moved back. “Appa, you knew it already?” he just smiled and went in.

Seeing his dad, Edward stood up and bowed to him and then hugged him, “Hello my son. Glad that you came” he said.    

“Yeah dad.” He said.

Edward brought presents to everyone and especially to So min. So min was shocked seeing such beautiful presents.

So min and Edward went to a restaurant that day for dinner. He asked his parents to let them go alone today because he wanted to spend time with his dear sister. He promised them that the family will go have a family dinner. They agreed.

So min was being ready for a dinner date with her brother, Edward. She was putting n some make-up and done. She just wore a simple white t-shirt and skinny jeans, her body looked perfect. She left her hair loose.

“So min!” yelled Edward from downstairs.

“Yes, oppa, I’m coming.” She said grabbed her bag and went down. Edward was totally surprised seeing So min n SKINNY JEANS.  He couldn’t believe that So min had become so thin. He just stared at her.

 So min walked down the stairs and said, “Let’s go, oppa!” Edward watched her from top to bottom.

 “Yah, So min since when did you become so tall and skinny.” He said pointing at her.

 “Oppa!!! What do you mean by SKINNY? I was always so and tall due to these heels” she said showing her heels.

“Wah, So min has already started using heels…you’ve grown up already. And what are talking about you were so fat when you were small.” He said.

 “Oppa, if you think so I won’t go” she said and turned back. “Arasso, Arasso lets go my princess I beg you.” He says joining his hands.

So min turned back and said, “Alright let’s go.” She catches his arms and waves to her mom who as at the kitchen, “Bye mom!”

So min sat in the passenger’s seat and her brother started to drive. He glanced at her and noticed that how beautiful she has been.

“So min, people would think we’re dating. The boys probably would get jealous and glare at me. What if I’m in a problem?”

So min giggled. “Oppa, don’t worry. You are my oppa. The strongest man in the world.” She said and patted his shoulders.

“Tch…” he said and ruffled her hair. “Oppa!!” “What? You are my sister…I can do it.” he said and smirked.  “Tch..” so min said.

After sometimes they reached outside the restaurant and he parked the car. “So, should we go? My princess?” he said. So min and Edward both came out and she caught his hands and they went in.

They sat on the table near the window. And just when they sat they started getting everyone’s attention as Edward was very handsome and So min beautiful as always. The girls were glaring at So min and the boys at Edward. They both did noticed the glares but just ignored it.

“So, so min dear, what would you like to have? Don’t order too much, ok? Oppa doesn’t have too much money.”

So min glared at him. “Just teasing….” He said and they starting looking at the menu. The waiter came to take the order they ordered it and were waiting when he said, “So min, do you have a boyfriend?”

 So min who was looking out of the window was shocked after listening her brother’s question and turned to him with shocked eyes. “You must have a boyfriend right? You’ve already grown up and you’ve become so beautiful also…..don’t tell you don’t” he said.

So min looked down, “No, I don’t have any.” She said. Edward started to laugh, “Sorry, So min but your expression is funny.”

“Oppa!!!!” “Just joking dear. So, you still haven’t found the right out one. Hope you’ll find out soon.”

Then the waiter brought the orders and they started eating….the chit chat between the oppa-dongsaeng went on and the glares from other people too. After they finished eating they headed back home and So min felt asleep at the car.

“So min-ah wake up. Oppa can’t carry you, he’s old already.” He said trying to wake her up but at last he ended up carrying her.

SWITCH…///….///

A week had passed already, Hyun Joong had been going to work replacing the position of his father, he was very exhausted, too tired. His dad did get better and discharged from the hospital and seemed fine but he needed to rest more. Talking about So min, she had been going to work already, enjoying with her dear brother. Seung ah had returned from her mother’s home and back to work. Seeing Edward made her happy too because she knew him since childhood and she thought of him as her own brother. Edward gave her gifts too. Edward was just roaming Seoul these days and mostly spends time in the garden watching flowers and thinking about his future wife. So min’s parents being happy about Edward and relieved that he is accepting the marriage.

Seung ah was just waiting for So min at the living when her mom came with a glass of juice for Seung ah and sat beside her. “Have it Seung ah” she says, seung ah nods and haves the juice.

“So, Seung ah you went to Jeju to right? Did you enjoy there?” she asked.

“Yes, aunt, I did and so min too.”

“You know Hyun Joong, right? So min must have told you about it. I heard that he also went to Jeju at the same time as you did.”

“Yes aunt. And do you know what had happened there? Don’t tell So min that I told you all this.” She said and So min’s mom got curious to hear everything. Seung ah started to tell everything that had happened in Jeju, the sleeping thing, the way they chased each other and the piggybacks all. Her mom got happier and happier when she heard everything. Suddenly, So min shouted, “Seung ah!!!!!Let’s go.” And they both got surprised and So min and Seung ah left the house.

As soon as they went out So min’s jumped due to happiness and went to call someone, Hyun Joong’s mom. She heard about Hyun Joong’s father she felt sad about it and was relieved also that he is fine now. Hyun Joong’s mother was sad too but after So min’s mom said the Jeju things to her she was so happy she felt like her energy was refilled. They both decided to meet at a restaurant.

SWITCH…////…///

The day was cloudy and it was about to rain. So min and Seung ah were wandering around when So min got a call. She apologized to Seung ah that she needed to go and drove to a restaurant.

SWITCH…///….///

He was just working when he got a call and he left the work drove out of the office.

SWITCH…///….///

So min parked her car outside of a restaurant and when she entered she was escorted to a private room. She saw her mom there and she was shocked to see Hyun Joong’s mom there too.

“Sit, So min.” her mom said she nodded and bowed to Hyun Joong’s mom before she could sit. When she just sat Hyun Joong opened the door and came in. He also was shocked to see his mom with So min and Hyun Joong. “Sit, Hyun Joong.” His mom said. Hyun Joong and So min both were surprised to see each other.

“Hyun Joong and So min you both can’t hide things from us anymore. We know it all now. We know all the things that happened in Jeju. We both knew it from before that both are made for each other. So, we set up this date for both of you.” Hyun Joong’s mother said.

After hearing this Hyun Joong immediately stood up, “Mom, what are you thinking about? That we like each other? Just because we slept together doesn’t mean that we’ve feeling towards each other. It was just a mistake. We accidently slept together there is nothing between us. And you know well that I like someone el…” he said when suddenly So min stood up, “I’m sorry but I need to go.” She said and walked out.

As soon as she came out of the restaurant it started to rain. Unknowingly, tears started to fall from So min’s eyes but the rain washed them away but she knew she was crying. She didn’t cry and she didn’t want to but the tears just keep falling from her eyes. She ran towards to a park nearby and leaned on a tree. She doesn’t know why she felt sad, upset, heartbroken, insulted. She doesn’t know why she feels like a knife stabbed her heart. She doesn’t know what exactly these feelings are? And when just she remembered the part Hyun Joong said, “You know well that I like someone el….” Her heart felt sadder.

“Why do I feel so sad? Just because Hyun Joong said that he likes someone else…why do I feel so sad? What does it have to do with me?” she asks to herself.

SWITCH…///….///

Just after So min left Hyun Joong too went out the restaurant and took his car and took the speed. When he passed by the park near the hotel he saw So min there crying. He felt sad. He didn’t know why he felt so sad seeing her crying.

“Why do I feel sad seeing her cry? Is it because I feel guilty? But why would I? Why is she crying? Is the reason me?” the confused feeling started to take control over Hyun Joong’s heart. He just didn’t know what to do…so he just thought that spending time with Sara would make him feel alright. He drove to her room and what he heard made him shocked. 

END OF CHAPTER 7

I'm so so so so so so so so sooooooo sorry 4 updating late...i feel guilty :( sorry for the mistakes and the late update PLZ FORIVE ME :( Tand i'm very happy my ff got 33 subscribers and 2800+ views thnak u 4 supporting my ff....plz keep on supporting........and PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!! need to know your views

-munna12