Don't You Remember Me?

Is It Really Love?

 

After sometime they both became quiet. There was silence. Hyun Joong finally carried so min to her room but it was closed. He thought that seung ah had the keys. Moving his arms he said, “So min! So min!” He looked at her form the corner of his eyes. She was asleep. Hyun Joong sighed.

“It was not enough for me to carry you and now you’ve fallen asleep?” he said to himself.

He had to keep her somewhere and call seung ah. He decided to take her to his room wake her up there and tell her to call seung ah.

He took her to his room and kept her in his bed. He searched her cell phone. She was still catching her cell phone in her hand.

“How can you catch your mobile even when you are asleep?” he said.

He took her cell phone and searched for seung-ah’s number.

“Dad, mom, bro, secretary lee, seung-ah’s uncle” he said

‘Where is seung ah’s number? Found it.” He said and called her.

“Hello?” said seung ah.

“Hello. Seung ah this is me. So min needed the keys so I called for the keys.”

“Where is she?”

Hesitating a little he said “She is in room. She fell asleep. I wanted her to be in her room so I wanted the keys.”

Seung ah cleaned . “Okay. You may come to the conference room at ground floor.”

“Okay. I’ll be there in five minutes.” He said and hung up the phone. He took out his phone from his pocket.

“HUH! I think I must lock you here.” He threw both the phone in the bed. He locked the door and directly went to the ground floor. He asked the receptionist where the conference room was. She showed it to him and she went. He was wondering what seung ahs is doing inside the room and were there many other people also?

He slowly opened the door and when he looked up there were only two people. Seung ah and one other man, the man was sitting and seung ah was standing and seung ah was talking something with him. Seung ah saw him and she immediately rushed towards him.

“Oh, you came?” she said, hyun Joong nodded and she looked around and said, “where is so min? Didn’t she come with you?”

Hyun Joong shook his head. “No, she is still sleeping.”

Hyun Joong looked at the man.

Seung ah also looked at the man. “Oh. Hyun Joong, this is my uncle and uncle this is hyun Joong, so min’s friend.” Hyun Joong bowed to him and gave a slight smile and her uncle nodded.

“Then, I’ll be leaving now.” He said and closed the slowly and went.

“I think I’ve heard that name somewhere.” Her uncle thought. He wondered why hyun Joong was asking keys to seung ah but didn’t bother to ask.

SWITCH…///…///

So min moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. She turned her head around and didn’t recognize the place around. She sat on the bed and looked around and panicked. “Where am I?” she said and stood. “What happened? Where am I?” she said and went towards the door and tried to open it. “Omo! Why isn’t it opening?” she sat walked here and there in the room and noticed a cell phone. She thought that she had seen it somewhere. It was hyun joong’s cell phone, she realized. She picked it up.  “If I’m not wrong isn’t this hyun Joong’s cell phone?” she said. The memories came back to her.

She remembered that she had fallen asleep in his back. “He must have brought me here so that I can sleep here.” She said.

Suddenly, the door opened. She turned back. Hyun Joong came. He noticed that so min was already awake. “Is this your room?” she asked.

“If it wouldn’t be my room then how could I be here?” he said. She smiled.

“Sorry for the trouble.” She said and bit her lower lip. Hyun Joong noticed it. He also noticed how red and soft her lips looked.

“I went to take the keys of your from seung ah.”

“Ahhh.” He threw the keys to her.

“Then, I’ll be leaving now and sorry for the trouble.” she said and walked towards the door.

“So min!” he called, she turned back. He picked her cell phone from the bed and handed it to her.

“Your cell phone, I used it to call seung ah.” He said, so min nodded.

“Good night. Bye” she smiled he smiled back, “Goodnight.”

She came out of the room and closed the room behind her.

He walked towards her room. “So, our rooms are on the same floor.” She said. She checked the time in her mobile. It was already 9:30pm. She went inside the room and sat on her bed. Her turned around and looked at the bed. She smiled, she smiled at the time, the time when they both slept together, how they were shocked seeing each other at the same bed. She looked at the front.

“I must call seung ah.” She said.

“Hello? Where are you? Uh? Ok. The door is open come in.”

She threw her phone in the bed. She took her nights from the closet and went inside the dressing room. She went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

After sometime Seung ah entered the room and locked it. “So min, so min where are you?” she said.

“I'm inside the dressing room.” so min yelled. She had finished her shower and was dressing.

“Oh.’ Seung ah said and jumped into the bed. So min came out of the dressing with her nights on.

“Where were you?” so min asked and sat on the bed.

“There was some work. Oh, I’m so tired.” Seung ah complained.

“You should have asked me to help.”

Seung ah grinned, “I’m not a fool. I know you both needed time to be alone. And besides uncle said that my mother is sick so-“

“What? Aunt is sick? What happened to her?”

“Let me complete. My mom had a fever, not a big deal and he said that I need to go. Well, it’s a good idea I can visit my mom after long time and it’s a break from work.” She grinned.

“Mm… You must visit your mom.” She smiled.

Seung ah slowly stopped to smile. “But so min, we can’t go on the same flight tomorrow.”

So min said pouting her face. “Why?”

“You need to go to Seoul and I need to go to my mother’s hometown. I’m going to take direct flight there, so…I can’t go with you.” Seung ah said.

“I wanted to go with you tooL” so min said pouting her face.

“Sorry dear, you can’t. I’ll go take the shower now and you start packing the flight is at 9:00.” She said and went to shower.

“9:00? So early?” so min complained. She sighed and started packing.

So min remembered the way she was chasing hyun Joong today and smiled. Suddenly, some flashback came to her mind.

**FLASHBACK**

Three kids were playing.  Her mother and father were watching them and laughing at them. They were at the beach. The three kids were making sand castles. One was so min, other was so min’s elder brother, and the other….she was chasing the other boy.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

“One was oppa, other was me then, who is the other?” so min asked herself, and kept her finger below her chin and started thinking. Seung ah opened the door of the dressing room and came out in her nights.

“So min”

She didn’t listen seung ah then shook so min she jerked out of her thinking. “Mm?” so min said.

“What’s wrong? What were you thinking?” seung ah asked.

“It’s nothing. Why don’t you also start packing?”

They both packed their things and made everything ready and went to bed. So min and seung ah both couldn’t sleep, they both were not sleepy yet. They both were looking at the ceiling.

“So min, are you sleeping already?” seung ah asked.

  “No, no not feeling so sleepy.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Mm…Go on.”

“Don’t be angry. Is there something between you and hyun Joong?”

So min turned to seung ah. Seung ah realized that so min was staring her and turned to her.

“What?” seung ah said, “You said you won’t be angry? So why are staring at me?”

So min again looked at the ceiling.

“No, why do you think so? Just because he piggybacked me, just because we accidently slept together, just because we play with each other, just because of these things you think that there is something between us?” so min said in a low tone.

Seung ah turned to her so min too turned to her and said, “Mm? Just because of that, you think so?”

Seung ah didn’t have any answer so she turned to the other side and said, “Ok. I believe there is nothing between you two my princess. Is that enough? Now, just go to sleep, good night. We need to go tomorrow remember?”

So min just smiled and said, “Good night and they both fell asleep.”

SWITCH….///…///

Hyun Joong was in his room, lying in his bed and smiling looking at some of his pictures in his cell phone. Suddenly, he remembered so min. he remembered the time they spent together today and how so min was chasing him, how he piggybacked her, and most of all how beautiful she was looking in that dress. He felt a different feeling when he saw her, whenever he saw her being pretty and appearing in front of him.

He jerked out from those thinking when his phone rang. He saw number and immediately picked it up.

“Hello?” said Hyun Joong.

“Hi. How are you doing? I was waiting for your call. You didn’t even call me.”

“I’m fine. Sorry, I was just enjoying the sunset view. Just one more day and I’ll be there tomorrow.” He said and turned facing the wall.

“Mm…I’ll hang up now, got some work, good night, take care, bye.” The person on the other line said and hung up. Hyun Joong smiled looking at the phone and put the phone at the other side of the pillow and fell asleep.

It was a new morning. The sun was shining brightly. Hyun joong’s room was very bright. Since, it was summer the sunrise was early. It was 7:30 in the morning. Hyun Joong moved and slowly opened his sleepy eyes. He checked his phone for any missed call. There weren’t any so he checked the time. He widened his eyes and sat on the bed immediately. “It’s already 7:30? The flight is at nine. And it takes nearly half an hour from the hotel to reach to the airport. I must hurry.”

SWITCH…///….///

So min; who had just woken up was still in the bathroom and outside so min was yelling at so min from the dressing to tell her to come out quickly, “Yah! So min, are you sleeping there? How much time are you going to take huh? It’s going to be late yah! Hurry!” she said banging the bathroom door and suddenly so min opened the door. She was in her bathrobe.

“How much are you shouting? Huh? It is surely going to take time. Can’t you be patient?” so min said glaring at seung ah.

“no.” seung ah said pushing so min out of the way and going inside the bathroom.

“Tchh. That girl, always yelling huh.” She said and changed her dress. She wore black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Her figure was looking perfectly slim. She came out of the dressing room and looked her at the mirror she wore light make up. She tied her hair into a ponytail. Till then seung ah had already showered and was now dressing up. So min was one very slow while it comes to dressing, bathing and getting ready. So min was just pulling the bags near the room door and then seung ah came out dressed up.

“Are you ready?” so min asked.

“Yep.” Seung ah said, “Just let me make up a little and I’ll call uncle and we’ll go. It’ll only take five minutes.” Seung ah smiled and went to make up. So min was just standing and she remembered yesterday’s thing. She wondered who was that third child, who was playing with them. Seung ah called her uncle and they came out of the room. Both of them had one handbag and one suitcase.  They went to the first floor and her uncle was waiting there.

They went towards him. “I think my princess were very busy being ready.” Her uncle said teasing them. They laughed.

“It’s late already. Should we go now my princesses?” he said, they nodded.

They got on to the car and they set off.

SWITCH…///…///

Hyun was already and the only thing left was him to leave the hotel. He called his secretary and asked him if everything was ready. His secretary assured him that everything was nice and he came out of the room, to the ground floor and hen inside the car.

He was soon inside the airport. It was already 8:30. Hyun Joong came out of the car leaving the suitcase behind his car as his drive would bring it.

SWITCH…///…///

So min and seung ah were already in the airport. Seung ah and so min needed to part ways. “Say aunt to take care alright? You also take care. Enjoy.” So min said smiling. “Yeah.” Seung ah replied. So min bowed to her uncle he replied smiling at her. and she went. 

“The 9:00pm flight to Seoul will take off soon. Passengers please get on the plane. Thank you.” 

So min sighed. “I’m going to miss you seung ah.” She said and went to get on the plane.

So min finally sat in her seat. “Thank god I got the window side seat.” She said and took out a magazine out of her bag and looked at it. She wondered how her seat partner would be. She gets freaked out with stupid people in plane. She was just looking at magazine when a man cam and kept his luggage and sat beside her. So min didn’t bother to look at him. He stared at her. So min realized it and it felt awkward so she slowly turned her head and looked at the person.

She saw and backed off a little, “Hyun Joong?” she said with her face looking like a person who is surprised like if the person has failed in exam. “What are you doing here?”  She asked.

He sat rested on the seat and said, “Yah Babo of course I’m going to Seoul. What a coincidence right? I’m with the babo girl.” He said teasing her. So min glared at him.

“Dear passengers, the plane will now take off. Please be on your respective seats. Please put on your seat belts. You will reach Seoul in 2 hours. Hope you will enjoy the time being. Thank you.”  The announcement was made. They both put on their seat belts. So min is now reading the magazine.

She again remembered the thing about yesterday, the thing about the third boy she now stopped reading and started to wonder who the boy is. Hyun Joong observed her, “something’s wrong? Is anything bothering you?” he asked.

“Yes. I’m thinking about a memory. I remember that I, my oppa and one boy were playing in the beach, I am chasing the boy and I don’t remember who the boy is.”

Hyun Joong smiled listening it. “What happened? Why are you smiling?” so min asked. “Think properly, you will remember who that boy is, think what happened after you chased him.” He said and so min started thinking.

*FLASHBACK*

She was chasing him. He was running. “HYUN JOONG. YOU BABO! GET BACK HERE OR I’LL KILL YOU!!” so min was shouting.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

She looked at hyun Joong after remembering that. Hyun Joong was grinning at her. “Don’t tell me….” So min said pointing hyun Joong.

“yes, so min-ssi. The person is me your childhood friend. The one you missed so badly that you decided to forget me. The day I left to USA with my parents you were crying with all your might saying my name.” he said.

So min was surprised. So min leaned on the seat. “It doesn’t make sense, not at all. So, you were teasing me because you knew that we were friends?” so min asked confused looking at him.

“Yep” he said. So min sighed and started thinking about those things. She remembered each and every thing, the way she cried, the way she played and all. She wondered why her mother didn’t tell her about that thing. Half an hour already past and they both were quiet. Hyun Joong was asleep after reading a magazine and so min, so min, so min was sleeping, leaning on hyun joong’s shoulder, she fell asleep thinking all those things.

AFTER 1 AND HALF HOUR, WHEN THE PLANE WAS ABOUT TO LAND

“Passengers the plane will now land soon in 15 minutes. Thank you.”

The announcement was made which made hyun Joong wake up. He wiped his eyes and he felt his shoulders heavy, he turned to see it, so min was sleeping there, soundly. He smiled seeing it. He remembered the memories.

**FLASHBACK**

He was waving goodbye to so min who was crying and saying him not to go. He was just smiling at her, I’ll-be-back smile. He went inside the car with his mom and dad and he waved a last goodbye to so min through the window. So min was still crying with all her might. The car was now on the street. He was looking outside the window and still remembering how so min was crying. Tears dropped from his eyes. He is now crying hard. He wished so min would be with him. Wish that his best friend, so min would be with him.
“I’ll miss you so min.” he said crying hard, still looking at the window.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

He smiled and looked at her. he brushed away the hair on her face. “Ms. Babo so min, Ms. Babo so min.” he said trying to wake her up.

So min slowly opened her eyes and realized that somebody was calling her name. She looked up to find out. She saw hyun Joong who was staring at her. Their eyes met and they kept on looking at each other.

END OF CHAPTER 5

NOTE:- SEUNG AH IS SO MIN'S SCHOOL FRIEND SO HYUN JOONG DOESN'T KNOW HER.

HOW WAS IT? I THINK IT'S NOT SO NICE. PLZ DO COMMENT AND KEEP ON SUPPORTING. PLZ COMMENT. THEY ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. 

MUNNA12