They Meet Again

Is It Really Love?

 

So min’s point of view

What’s this? I knew there would be a boy but what is this? It’s that same rude boy. Huh? Oh god! Didn’t you get any other boy why does it have to be him from all the boys in Korea? Huh! It’s so embarrassing. The first meeting of ours is so bad and the second meeting is surprising.” She says to herself.

“So min! So min!” someone is calling as well as shaking me, I shake my head and look at the things around me. It was my mom calling. “Meet hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong. In-seung’s son.” I look at him saying to myself, “Oh! So, your name is Kim Hyun Joong!” “Hi. I’m Jung So Min. nice to meet you.” I said to him informally with low voice. “Hello. It’s hyun Joong. Nice to meet you too.” He replied.

“okay! You both know we friends have met after a very long time. So, we need to talk about many things. I think you both would be bored so why don’t you both go somewhere?” my mom said. No! Mom. You can’t leave me with this rude man. I knew you would do something like this. I hate you mom! “Yeah! I think In-seung is right? Why don’t you both go somewhere and have some time together. It would be good. Hyun Joong, why don’t you take her somewhere?” said his mom. “OK” he said shyly in a low voice. “Oh! OTTOKE? I’m going to be with this idiot for the whole day. My day is ruined. Huh!” I said to myself.

“Let’s go!” he said and we went on. He drove the car out of the house and soon we were in the road.

Hyun Joong’s point of view

Huh! What’s this? Why should it be her? And I couldn’t even ignore mom’s request, because if I would it would be very rude of me and mom would feel disappointed and embarrassed. Uh! I’m felling so uncomfortable and awkward and her perfume smell is making me more uncomfortable. Should I open the window? I think she is also feeling uncomfortable like me. I stayed at home just because mom said there were some guests coming. If I knew it would be like this I would have gone office. “Where do you want to go?” I asked trying to remove the awkward silence since I hated it. “Wherever you take.” She said smiling at me. Since it was already afternoon and I was kinda hungry I thought it would be better to go for a lunch and I knew just place so I asked her, she agreed and I headed towards the restaurant. While I was driving I glanced at her, she was looking outside the window, she was looking so beautiful and I noticed her beauty and I couldn’t stop myself from glancing at her. Finally, we are here. So min and I walked inside the restaurant and we both sat and the waiter came to take our order.

So min’s point of view

The waiter came we both gave our orders. I looked at him carefully. His eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, and jaw line the most are all perfect. I couldn’t stop myself from completing him in my heart. I was just taking a careful look at him when he said, “Miss So min?” “Yes?’ I said. “Let’s forget our first meeting and lets think this moment as our first meeting?” I think the idea was good because our first meeting was horrible so I agreed. “So, what are your interests?” I asked him. I don’t know why but I wanted to know him more and more. “Basketball and swimming are my favorite games, spicy ramen my favorite snack. Well, there are many things we’ll talk about these things more the next time we meet again. What about you?” next time we meet? Are we going to meet again? I was about to answer when the food arrived. “oh! I’m hungry.  Enjoy the food, my treat.” I said and we started eating. We were done and we went together to pay the bill and I realized I left my purse in the car. “ oh! OTTOKE? I left my purse in the car.” “it’s ok. I can pay for it.”

Hyun Joong’s point of view

We headed out. “wanna go to a park?” I asked. “Sure” she replied.

We were just walking and suddenly so min slipped. Thank god, I caught her. She was in my arms. My arms were around her. We were very close to each other; close enough that we could feel each other breathing; close enough we that we could each other. Our eyes met. I knew she was beautiful earlier but seeing her this close made me realize even more that how beautiful she was but why is my heart beating so fast? I don’t know. We were just staring at each other.

She stood up.

“Thank you.” She said. “Its okay, so should we go now? Home?” I asked. “Oh! Okay”

So min’s point of view

We were on our way to his home. When I was I his arms I felt so comfortable, so safe. But why was my heart beating so fast. I don’t think he is that much rude as I thought he was.

Soon, we were on his home. It was time to go.

“Ok In-seung ah. We need to go now. Bye. Come to visit us someday.” My mom said. “Thank you for today aunt and thank you for today Kim Hyun Joong. It was nice meeting you.” I said looking at his eyes.

“Keep visiting so min. Take care dear.” His mom said. “Bye.” He said and we headed towards the car. We were on the way. “Mom, I know you were planning something. I hate it when you do so.” I said looking at her.

“It was not me dear. In-seung requested me to do so. She loved you at the first sight so she said it to me and I couldn’’t decline it.” “What? Aunt did so? OK. I forgive her this time but……..why? it shouldn’t be she want me to be her daughter in law.” I said to myself. we were home.

“Dad? Are you home?” I said when dad came out of his room and sat at the couch. “Yes, dear. I’m home. How was your meeting?”he asked.

“It was good dad.” “And som min dear, I must discuss something with you. Tomorrow you need to go to a exhibition in Jeju Island. I won’t be there with you. Would you be okay? You may take someone with you if you want.”

“Jeju- Island? Well, yeah seung-ah told about it. She is going too. Will it be okay if I go with her?”

“Sure dear. As you wish.”

It was late and I went to my room and called seung-ah. She said it was alright if I go with her. She said she’ll book the plane tickets.

I slept.

Next morning she called me and I woke up.

“Hello?” I asked lazily with sleepy voice. “So min, our flight is at 10:00 and we will be gone for 3 nights and  days so pack fast.” She said.

“What? 10:00. It’s already 8:00. Ok. OK. I’ll hurry. Bye!” and I hung up the phone.

I took the bath and had my breakfast; which I didn’t want to but my mom insisted so I did. I hurried up and packed my bag. It was done. I took a look at my watch. It was already 9:15 am. “OMG. I’m late. OTTOKE?”

I rushed down with my suitcase and handbag yelling “Bye mom!”

I was at the airport and I saw seung-ah waiting for me. “Oh! Seung-ah sorry. I am late. Mianhe.”

“Alright. Alright. Now lets go.”

We were on the plane and then Jeju Island.

The cool air hit my face I love it. We went on and we were on the hotel. Seung-ah was just taking the room keys and I was just roming around. I stumbled with someone from back and fell down.

“Oh! I’m so sorry miss.” he said.

It was a similar voice so I looked up. It was a similar face. It was HYUN JOONG. We both were in shock like the second time we met. We couldn’t say anything.

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I MADE IT A LITTLE LONG THIS TIME. THANKS U FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON. PLZ COMMENT SO THAT I CAN KNOW YOUR VIEWS AND THOUGHTS TOWARDS THIS FANFIC. AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKES FORGIVE ME AND KEEP READING. HOPE U ENJOY IT

MUNNA12