Sara's Truth

Is It Really Love?

 

“Why do I feel like this for her? I think I must go and spend time with Sara to clear up my mind.”While driving he looked outside it was still raining. While seeing the rain he remembered about So min. He just couldn’t take her out of her mind. She kept o coming in his mind. He thought and drove to her house and parked outside her house. Just thinking about spending time with Sara he smiled. He opened the gate and went in and was about to ring the door bell when her heard Sara talking to someone in the phone at the garden.

He went there instead and he was about to call Sara when she said, “Don’t worry, honey. Soon, Hyun Joong will be mine and his money too.” When these words got into Hyun Joong ears he just couldn’t believe what he was hearing….he couldn’t believe so he continued to hear what she was saying and hid behind the wall, “Yeah, he’s being my servant nowadays. Just wait until I get the money from him and we can live together again dear. OK, need to hang up now alright? Bye. Love you.” She said and hung up.

Hyun Joong still just couldn’t think that the girl he loved, the girl he trusted the most, the girl for whom he was ready to give hi life for, the girl for whom he could do anything….that girl cheated on him. He felt heartbroken…cheated….hurt…very hurt…shattered…heart-rending…he felt it painful…..he was shocked by Sara.

Sara turned back and was heading inside when she saw Hyun Joong behind the wall. She was frightened seeing him there. She was afraid that if Hyun Joong heard her on the phone.

“Wh-whatever you s-said is that true?” hyun Joong shuttered.

“Hyun Joong…”

“Just answer me.” Hyun Joong said firmly.

“Hyun Joong…I…I just…”

“Is it true or not?” he asked again. She looked down.

“So, it was true huh? Never thought you’d do this to me, Sara.” He said and walked away.

“Hyun Joong! Wait! Let me explain.” She said but and ran after him but till then he already sat inside his car and drove away.

It was already late but it was still raining. Hyun Joong was on the road. It was dark. It was dark in his heart too. He couldn’t control the anger….the pain in him so he pulled aside.

He hit the steering wheel hard two times hard and leaned his head on it. The tears started to trickle down his eyes making his cheeks wet. He cried hard because he was cheated. He had pain in his heart and he needed to take that pain out from his heart so he cried. He let pain come out from his heart through the tears. He cried really hard.

“Why? Why Sara? Why did you do this to me? After all this time, you cheated me? My money will always be yours, I’ll always be yours. Why couldn’t you just give me your heart? I didn’t need anything from you, just your heart…but…you’ve given it to some else after taking my heart…..” he said hitting the steering wheel again.

He took out his cell phone and looked at the wall paper, it was Sara’s photo. The tear from his eyes feel into the cell phone’s screen. And he kept the cell phone near his heart and cried again….

END OF CHAPTER 8

nothing much in this chapter too....i just updated it as a payback because i updated the last chapter really late...i think u r happy now becoz HJ knew Sara's true face......n this ff got 3100+ views wow thank u very much 4 ur support n PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!!

-munna12