Step 09: Stare at Him Lovingly

Luhan's 15 Steps to Confessing

step nine: stare at him lovingly


It really was just a matter of time before Luhan would corner Yixing and ask about his relationship with Wufan; which made the brunette blush, and bite at his sweater's sleeve. That's how Yixing managed to be sitting on his own bed, staring over at Luhan awkwardly.

"Gege, this isn't necessary," Yixing protested.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "Tell me about your feelings towards our duizhang, and how your relationship is so touchy-touchy,"

Yixing pouted, "Gege, we aren't touchy!"

"Yes, because sitting in his lap, and giggling while you whisper in his ear, in addition to playing with his hands, is not touchy at all," Luhan deadpanned. "Now, spill,"

Yixing poked at his fingers, "It's... gege..." Yixing pouted. "Do I have to?"

Luhan rolled his eyes for the nth time that hour, "For goodness sakes, Zhang Yixing! I don't care if it's cheesy as hell, I don't care if you guys started off as buddies, just please, tell me."

Yixing's face turned even redder at the last mention, he buried his face into Ace, and Luhan's eyes widened, "No way..."

He sprang off his bed, and practically tackled the poor brunette.

"You guys were seriously buddies?" Luhan questioned in disbelief. Yixing flailed.

"What? N-no! We're just friends!" Yixing answered. "He doesn't like me like that, gege! He doesn't notice the way that I look at him,"

Luhan could have smashed his head against a wall at that very moment. "Just friends" his . Kris didn't notice the way Yixing looked at him? Who the hell are you trying to sell that crap to? More like Yixing doesn't notice the way Kris looks at him. Luhan took a deep breath.

"Okay. I swore you guys were dating," he admitted. Yixing's face flared red again.

"N-no! We aren't..." Yixing confirmed.

Then it struck Luhan. Couldn't he elevate his relationship the same way Yixing did? Wouldn't that be amazing? To be at the level of affection that Wufan and Yixing had? Luhan bolted out of the room, and sat on the couch, next to Minseok, who was watching something. He didn't really check to see what it was.

A deep breath was taken, and Luhan initiated plan nine. Stare at him lovingly. It didn't take a long time for Minseok to feel awkward and shift in his seat, knowing that Luhan was staring at him. Minseok exhaled exasperatedly.

"Luhan, stop staring at me, please. It's freaky." Minseok stated.

Luhan could have ripped his own hair out right there. Why do things only work out for the Krispy Lays pairing?

In the other hall, Tao cornered Yixing, asking him what Luhan was talking to him about. Yixing refused to tell his sidekick, and Tao scurried away to Jongdae, who was in the room he shared with Wufan. Tao stood at the doorway for a moment, trying to figure out why their leader was curled up in a ball, blushing. The sly smirk on Jongdae's face explained everything.

"He won't tell me," Tao announced.

Wufan and Jongdae both looked up at him; mouths agape. Tao grinned, and both men handed him twenties.

Tao smiled as he left the room, "I take after Yixing gege!" He called back.

Plan nine; epic fail. Luhan, you do realize that creeping out the target is bad, yes?


Author's Comments

Once again; unedited ><

xD Taozi takes after his gege. Yeah, I know; you guys want Kris to win some bets too.
But sh~ =3 Tao won this time. LOL

So, on a scale of 1 to 9001. How freaky is Luhan? xDD

Don't worry, things will get better...
The next few chapters are pretty damn freaky though xD

Anyways~ thank you for reading; comments? ^^

~Yii