Step 07: Show Him Your Shrine

Luhan's 15 Steps to Confessing

step seven: show him your shrine


It was while he was sitting on Yixing’s bed meditating did another idea cross Luhan’s mind. His past plans have been failing, so wouldn’t it be a great idea for Luhan to show Minseok the shrine he kept for the older male. It was a great idea, right?

Yes, Luhan, of course it was.

After all, what was wrong with being honest? If he kept a shrine to worship Minseok, then so be it. Luhan leaned back against the wall, listening to Yixing's guitar; coming from the other side of the wall. The younger male was visiting Wufan.  Luhan suspected something going on between the two, but he never had a clue of what it was. If only he and Minseok were more like Yixing and Wufan.

Yixing cracked open the door to their shared bedroom, and walked in, looking at Luhan's meditating position weirdly. Yixing cleared his throat, making his presence known.

"Gege, you're meditating again?" Yixing asked, as he put down his guitar.

Luhan put a finger up to his own lips. “Shh, Yixing. I’m asking my family whether or not the shrine shall be shown,”

Yixing backed out of the room, taking his guitar with him; scared. His back rammed into Wufan, who was standing there, and both let out a sharp ‘ow!’. Luhan’s eyes snapped open, and he glared at the two younger males.

“I told you guys to shut up!” he growled.

Yixing let go of his guitar, and clung to Wufan, who was still trying to recover from the pain Yixing inflicted on him. Burying his face into the older’s shirt, Yixing began to speak in a muffled tone.

“Gege! I’m sorry for disturbing your time with your fellow deers!” Yixing apologized.

Luhan twitched. “I SAID I WAS ASKING MY FAMILY, NOT DEERS, YIXING!”

Yixing whimpered, and clung to Wufan even tighter.

“Now, now, Luhan. We’re gonna leave... so you stay there and calm down, okay? Okay.” Wufan said, dragging the petrified younger male out of the room with him. Luhan swore he heard Wufan mutter something about deers being his family.

“HEY! I’M OLDER THAN YOU!” Luhan yelled at the blond’s retreating back, followed by a bunch of curses in Mandarin.
Minseok peeked into the room, staring at Luhan worriedly.

“Luhannie, are you okay?” he asked.

—VEN CALL YOURSELF A DUIZHA—” Luhan’s tone immediately softened. “Kkie, hi!”

Minseok raised his eyebrow at the new nickname, and pressed his question again. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, of course I’m okay,” Luhan replied.

There was a moment of silence.

“Can I have a hug, S’kkie?”

It took Minseok a minute to figure out that Luhan was talking to him.

“Oh... sure.” Minseok replied. “I don’t see why not,”

The elder walked over to give Luhan a hug, and Luhan nuzzled against the older, making him get slightly creeped out. Luhan looked up at him.

“Min, I want to show you something,” Luhan stated. Minseok simply nodded, and Luhan got up, pulling him over to his closet—the one in the far corner of the room, where it was impossible to even know a closet existed. He opened the closet, and Minseok’s jaw dropped.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” he murmured.

Minseok laughed nervously as he eyed the things set up. Pictures of him, fan items of him, dolls of him. Everything was of him. Minseok slowly backed away from Luhan.

“Oh, that’s very nice, Luhan. I.. have to go,” Minseok laughed awkwardly. “Uh... see you later,”

And he bolted out of the room.

Plan seven; failed.


author's comments

Ack~ I'm sorry I took so long~

I have exams right now~ so I'm really sorry ;~;
Err... Kray didn't bet, because uhm. You can see that Yixing is terrified. xD

Lulu's back to being creepy~

Anyways~ comments?
I missed you guys~ xD

~Yii