Side-story: FANXING

Luhan's 15 Steps to Confessing

Side-story: Fanxing


When Jongdae told Luhan that Yixing and Wufan were totally ing, the elder didn't believe him, but he was certainly changing his mind right now. The brunette was curled in Wufan's arms, and they were sleeping peacefully with each other.

"They're totally dating," Jongdae commented. That was the catch. Luhan thought they were ing, not dating.

 

Luhan shook his head, "That's the thing, Jongdae, they aren't. Yixing would tell me if they were. Follow them for a day, and I bet that you can tell me that they're just best friends. You get 150 if you can tell me otherwise, and it is confirmed by both of them."

"Accepted," Jongdae nodded.

That was why Jongdae was following them around all day. It cerainly irritated Wufan, because he wanted to be alone with Yixing. Wufan cornered Jongdae, and glared him down.

"Listen, Kim Jongdae. Leave us alone for the rest of the day and I will give you 100 bucks," Wufan sighed.

Jongdae quickly nodded. "Sure thing, duizhang,"

Obviously he would bend the rules. He was Kim Jongdae. He followed them, but hid behind walls whenever Wufan would look back. Being way to absorbed into spending time with the brunette, he never really noticed the other male. An advantage for Jongdae.

"Yixing," Wufan breathed, when Yixing was lying down on his lap with his eyes closed.

"Yes, duizhang?" Yixing innocently responded.

Jongdae creeped from behind the wall.

"Xing, I like you."

"I know," Yixing answered. Wufan was surprised. "That's why we're friends,"

The surprise deflated. Of course. That was just so Yixing to say.

"I want us to be more than just friends, Xing,"

"... best friends?" Yixing asked, cocking his head to the side.

"More than that," he said. Yixing's cheeks flushed a bright red, and he stared at Wufan with childish excitement.

"Really?" He asked. Wufan nodded.

"Yes really,"

"Okay," Yixing beamed. "I'd love that,"

The blonde's smile could have lit up an entire universe. He didn't think Yixing would agree so easily. Wufan was about to lean in to kiss Yixing, when the brunette spoke again.

"We'll be the bestest mega best friends ever,"

Wufan leaned back against the couch and groaned. Why the hell was Yixing so dense? Hell, this wasn't even density anymore. This was stupidity.

"Yes, Xing..." he sighed, dejectedly. "The world's bestest mega best friends,"

Jongdae silently slinked back to Luhan.

"Wow. And I thought you were hopeless," he commented.

"Told you. Best friends,"

"I'm going to get the 150," Jongdae muttered. "They're not best friends. They're mega best friends,"

Luhan stared Jongdae disbelievingly. He pulled Jongdae to him.

"Okay. If this is true, then we're going to do this next..." Luhan whispered into his ear.

Jongdae nodded.

"... Yixing! Come here!" Luhan called. Yixing scurried over to the other's side.

"Yeah?"

"What's your relationship with Wufan, currently?"

".... we're mega best friends, of course,"

Luhan handed Jongdae the one fifty, and walked back to his room, shaking in head in disbelief. He muttered something along the lines of 'these hopeless, ungrateful bastards. After everything I've done for them'. He went off to find Wufan, and commence 'Handae's' second plan.

Yixing blinked at Jongdae. "What's with him?"

Jongdae placed a hand on Yixing's shoulder, making eye contact with Wufan, who stood behind the two males. Kim Jongdae was going to live up to that made up 'Love doctor' . "Ge... take your own advice, and talk to Duizhang about your feelings. Please,"

Yixing flailed, "No! I can't, he won't feel the same way!"

The blonde advanced towards the two as Jongdae nodded at him, and he wrapped his arms around Yixing's waist.

"Who won't feel the same way for what, Xingxing?" he asked. The brunette's face heated up, and he buried his face into Wufan's chest.

"... you. Me..." Yixing simply answered. It would have made no sense to a random onlooker, but being 'mega best friends', Wufan understood.

"I like you, Yixing," Wufan said again, the brown haired male's hair. The blonde's face was flared a bright crimson. "I like you like that. I want to be your boyfriend; not your best friend,"

Yixing looked up at Wufan, shyly, "We're mega best friends,"

Wufan sighed, "Yes, Yixing. I know. I don't want to be your mega best friend anymore,"

Yixing blinked.

"Zhang Yixing. Listen to me carefully,"

Yixing nodded.

"... will you be my boyfriend?" Wufan asked, his face burning red. The younger's expression brightened, and he pulled Wufan down for a kiss—which Wufan gladly kissed back.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course! Yes!"

Luhan leaned against the doorframe and rolled his eyes. Why did his plans work for them, but not for himself?

"Go 'yes' each other in your room, sheesh," he snarkily stated.

The blush on Wufan and Yixing's face could not have been brighter.


Author's Comments

Fanxing is so dumb~ ^^ xD

This will be all over once I post the Taochen one~ aiyahh~ ><

Time flies~

Love you guys~ xD

 

~Yii