Boundaries

YunBoA: Friendship and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho, Changmin and BoA were chosen as MISSHA's newest representatives for their brand.

For the first time, they are all working together for an endorsement. It was fun having this kind of project, it doesn't seem like work for the most part.

'Thank you for your hard work!' The photographer announced as he finished the few shots needed for the advertisement. Yunho, Changmin and BoA said their thanks to every staff member of the shoot before calling it a wrap.

It was around 6:30pm and all of BoA's schedule were cleared for the day.

'What are you two doing tonight?'

'I'm meeting Victoria for dinner together with the other boys later,' Changmin answered as he fixed his hair.

BoA looked at Yunho expectedly. 'Are you joining them?'

'Nah. I'm free after this,' he shrugged. He's good friends with Victoria but being with the rest of the boys wasn't very interesting for him at the moment. Just thinking about how chaotic it will be seemed so unappealing already. He wondered how Victoria can even stand it. But then again, if you're with someone that you like, everything can be bearable.

'Perfect! Why don't you just join me for a few drinks back at home? You won't be able to celebrate with me on my birthday anyway,' BoA suggested, distracting his thoughts.

Unfortunately, Yunho would be busy for a few photoshoots on the 5th. An early birthday party would be the perfect way for him to celebrate his bestfriend's special day instead. Doesn't matter if it's unplanned, as long as he can be together with her.

'Why not?'

BoA beamed at him. In no time, the two left together, leaving Changmin to ride with their manager. It didn't take long before they reached BoA's place. It was really chilly outside so the two dashed inside the warm confines of her house.

Yunho sat on his favorite couch at the living room while BoA was busy getting some soju from the pantry.

'Do you need help?' Yunho called out, extending his neck, trying to see what she was up to.

'No, I'm fine. You go ahead and make yourself comfortable.'

Yunho did just that. He the TV and watched the news channel. In a moment, BoA entered the living room with a tray full of munchies to accompany two bottles of soju.

'Ready to have some fun?' BoA asked cheerfully, obviously in a good mood. Yunho nodded enthusiastically, grabbing a bag of chips from the tray.

'Assa! This is going straight into my tummy!'

'Yah! That's mine! I've been saving that for myself!' BoA yelped trying to grab it from Yunho's hand. But she's too short to put up a fight. Enraged, she stood very still, looking at Yunho darkly with her arms crossed.

'Okay, okay my little giant. I was just teasing you... Here, you have it.' He extended his arm and BoA happily grabbed her favorite chips from his hand. 'Why don't we just start drinking, shall we?' BoA nodded eagerly smiling from ear to ear.

After about three shots, BoA was starting to feel the rise of her body temperature. By the time, Yunho, already took off his jacket and was wearing his plain long sleeves.

'Hey Yundol, lemme go inside first and change clothes, okay? I feel a little stuffy now.'

'Yeah that's fine.'

BoA stood up from her seat and scurried away towards her room while Yunho turned his attention towards the TV. Now he's watching some funny variety shows. A few moments passed by, BoA's phone started ringing.

'BoA! You're phone is ringing!' He called out, his attention still glued on the TV show.

No answer.

'BoA! Phone!'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter