Yunho's Only One

YunBoA: Friendship and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BoA: Everyone has someone special in the corner of their heart…”the only one”

- - -

'Favor!’

Yunho just got home at that very moment when he received her very short text message. Without even bothering to change clothes, he dialed BoA’s number.

She picked up right away.

‘Yunho!!!’

‘Hey, ‘sup? Just got home when I received your message.’ BoA squealed at the other line, puzzling him. ‘Is there any problem?’

BoA let out a long sigh. ‘Nah.. I didn’t think you’ll get home so fast after rehearsals..’ she sounded so dejected. ‘It’s okay. You go ahead and take a rest. It’s been an exhausting day..’

Yunho frowned. ‘You, telling me that when you haven’t even left the practice room. ‘ he heard her in her breath. She was silent for a while, obviously contemplating how she’ll answer him with a lie. She must be feeling guilty bothering him when he could’ve been resting at this very moment prior to her text message. ‘Wait for me, I’ll be there in 20 minutes,’ he announced without another word.

‘Wait! What?! No!!! You don’t have to! I’m fine! Stop! Stay there!!!’ she chocked in a panic.

‘Too late. I’m hanging up,’ he said in closing, not giving her any chance for a protest. He got in to his car and went straight to the practice room.

It was very late, it’s past midnight and the all too familiar office felt so dead. He walked silently until he reached the practice room. He opened the door quietly and saw BoA standing by the window, illuminated by the faint pin light.

She was very still.

Just watching her lonely back made him want to jerk from his place and run towards her.

At that moment, BoA turned around and saw Yunho by the door. ‘You scared me! How long have you been standing there?’

‘Just got here,’ he lied. He knew better than to reveal he could clearly see right through her fake facade.

‘But you didn’t have to..’ she pouted. ‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have sent you that message. I was just..’ she trailed off then turned her back from Yunho. ’Ah, my back hurts!’ she exclaimed, suddenly avoiding the topic. She pretended to stretch, as Yunho watched her with pitiful eyes.

‘Come here.’

BoA ignored his words and continued her pretend exercise, sticking to her fabricated excuse.

Irritated, Yunho walked towards the petite girl, grabbed her by the waist, and flung her on his shoulders.

Completely surprised by his unexpected roughness, she started squirming as she helplessly hang on top of his broad shoulders. Using words won’t work on this girl so the young man decided to take a tougher approach.

So effortlessly, Yunho walked across the room towards an empty table. He grabbed BoA’s sides and made her seat on top of it, his arms are both at her side, locking her. There was no room for her to evade Yunho’s piercing eyes now.

‘Talk.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter