Chapter 2

The Brightest Star

 

At 12 pm, The JYJ member was at the Cjes studio room writing songs for their new album.

“Jae hyung.”  Junsu interrupt jae as he was writing the lyrics.

“hmm ?’ said jae with his eyes on the paper.

“why did u wanted to sleep on my couch yesterday ?”  is my couch that comfy ? whispers Junsu.

“u sleap on junsu’s couch ?’ said youchun with a question mark on this head.

Jaejoong sighs, ‘I was escaping from seol wi’

‘mwoh?’ gasp youchun and junsu

Jaejoong sighs again and tell them what happen that morning.

‘she’s the sweetest and cutest manager that any artist wants !!’ said youchun with wide eyes

‘Yea, my manager won’t even play soccer with me on my rest day..’ whine junsu sulkingly

Jae joong and youchun rolled their eyes

‘look..’ junsu and youchun turn their eyes to jaejoong

‘she’s an excellent…’

‘and caring ‘ said junsu with his hand high up

‘yes, excellent and caring..’ as jaejoong continues

‘and don’t forget sweet !’ said a smily youchun

Jaejoong stare at youchun

‘what?’ youchun eye at jaejoong

‘ok,ok…  she’s an excellent, caring , and.. sweet manager’ said jaejoong with a little blush on his face which he didn’t realise .

Youchun and junsu smirks.

‘but ! She's too clingy guys..’ ." he muttered. "Always smiling brightly at me like I'm the god in her life for real. It's freaky okay? And then when I don't have schedules, she'll ask what I'm doing and if I want to go out for a drink or something... .  Its feaky !!

‘you’re mean ..’ concluded youchun and junsu

 

 "She's a manager but inside she's still a girl ..’ said junsu

‘a girl who’s my fan since I debuted !’  groan jea joong.

Yes, when seol wi stared to work for jaejoong not long ago,  he had found out that seol wi was a DBSK fan when she accidentally left her phone with him and she saw DBSK as her background image and his photo as the lock screen.

‘ we know , but u must feel happy to have a cute fan like her’  youchun softly says

‘Nami noona (youchun manager)  just talks about how hot is Nikhun, how y  GD and Taeyang is , or how cute is chunji is ..’

‘chunji ?’ ask Junsu

‘whose that ? new group ?’ ask jaejoong.  New K pop band pops up almost every minute  ,with their busy schedule, is hard to keep up.

‘from a boy group call teen top.’ Signs youchun, and his manager is a mother of 4 grown boys for god sakes . Its like admiring your own son. The thinking almost make youchun puke.

 

‘look, the point is, . Your manager is the best out of all of ours, She is attentive and sensitive, and paid attention to all details. Heck ! she even even made sure to give you ample rest by bargaining with the company.’ Youchun crused .

‘and don’t forget ,althought she is petite in height, with those double eyelits big eyes and long dark hair, although she always wear those ugly specs and tied her hair in a bun, junsu whispers..  she’s really prettier than any Korean girls.’ Says Junsu dreamingly . Don’t get them wrong, seol wi is attractive but youchun and Junsu just treat her like their little sister which they longing to have.

 

 

‘Junsu! I’m not looking for a girlfriend !! And she have big eyes is because she ain’t Korean, she’s a Chinese !’ Yes, Seol wi is a Chinese and she’s from Malaysia. She moved to korea since 18 . ‘ its normal for her to have big eyes.’Said a rolled eyes jae joong.

Both junsu and youchun sighs.

‘hyung, what both of us is trying to say is, if you keep on pushing her away, she’ll get hurt and one day, she’ll leave you .’

"Neh." Jaejoong reply as he turn his attention to his paper. Meaning end of topic to his two best friend.

Both of them sighs again as they continue their work.