Chapter 7

The Brightest Star

 

‘So….’ As jaejin said awkwardly

‘You’re Kim Jae Joong –shi’s manager?’ he heard it when they were in the recording room.

‘Yes I am , got a shock because I’m too young to be one ?’ said seol wi teasingly as she drink another sip of water.

‘hehe.. well..i thought you were underage when I first meet you’ jaejin said as he rub his neck sheepishly.

‘Yah! I’m short but I’m turning 21 next 2 months!’ seol wi giggle as she lightly push jaejin.

‘Jinja ? I’m 23 so that makes me your oppa huh?’ said jaejin with a happy tone.

‘Dae.. Jaaaee Jinnn opppa !!!’ seol wi said teasingly as she turn her gazed to him

Jaejin smile softly . He felt really warm inside when he heard she called him oppa. Makes him feel his closed to her.

 

‘That day in the park, why were you crying ?’ jae jin ask casually as he sat closer to seol wi.

Seol wi’s eyes immediately darken.

‘Jae jin oppa.. can I ask you a question?’ seol wi ask as she look at the floor.

‘Sure .’ answered jaejin as he played a little with the flowers.

‘I have a friend .. well ..there’s someone she likes but he doesn’t like her back..  and he  keeps on telling her that he just wanted to be friends …’ seol wit turn her gaze to jae jin

‘If you were her, what will you do ?’ 

Jae jin looks at her then he turn his gazed to the sky.

‘I’ll let him go and keep on being his friend. If I can’t keep him.. might as well let him go and let him be hapy.’ He said as he look at seol wi with a smile.

*maybe I should stop getting close to jae oppa….. Nah… I can’t give up that easy*

 

Having that thinking, seol wi smiles, ‘ thanks jae jin oppa, for the advice I mean.’

Jaejoong wanted to say something but …

  Saranghae love me nal mideo believe me
Mwodeunji hal su isseo neol wihae uh uh uh
Teukbyeolhan sa.....

*Damn! He should keep his phone silent next time.*

‘Yeoboseyo ?’   paused      ‘ok, I’m coming’

‘They’re done recording, they ask us to go to the meeting room, they said they have something to discuss.’ Said jae jin grumpingly as he keep his phone in his pocket.

‘Ok, I’ll take you there since is your first time here .’said seol wi sweetly as she walk beside him to the elevator.

Jaejin grinned , at least he have some more alone time with her.

‘Jaejin oppa, from here , walk straight to the end and turn right, you’ll see the meeting room there. I’ll be going back to the rooftop . I think I left my water bottle there.’ Seol wi said as she pressed on the 15th floor button.

‘ok… see you later.’ Said jaejin as he walk to her direction.

  

Seol wi push the rooftop door but she stop when she heard Youchun’s voice ‘"You're too mean to her." Youchun shook his head. ‘How could you ask seol wi to not enter the studio room ?!’

‘Since she sign the contract , She's my manager and she should stay as that. My personal life is not her business." Jaejoong muttered but loud enough for seol wi to hear. 

 

Seol wi covered with her hands as tears flown down her face. She heard foot steps coming from the other side , she quickly ran inside the elevator.

 

‘Just don’t regret when seol wi leaves you for another man. You’ve seen how the bass boy looks at seol wi.’ Youshun warned jaejoong.

Yes , he saw  the way the bass boy looks at seol wi with those soft looking eyes… Those eyes… ‘Wait! There’s no way he like her. He just meet her!’ Jaejoong panicked

‘It seems that they’ve meet before.’ Youchun said as he taps his chin.

‘Heard their pet name for each other ?’ youchun smirks

‘Youchun… I’m just confused.. I really like seol wi , she’s really caring.. always put me in number 1 in her place. Always afraid I’m hungry instead of worrying of herself ’ Jaejoong said with a small smile on his face.

‘But what if she just like me as an idol? What if she likes me as a Cassiopeia? What if she gets close to me just because I’m her number 1 idol? Huh?’ jaejoong raise his voice as he look at his band mate.

*You’re just afraid that she sees you as an idol not a man .* Youchun concluded

‘A fan looks at her idol with admiration. But a lover looks to each other with hurt, worried, jealousy, and love, hyung.’ Youchun signs as he put his hand on jaejoong’s shoulder.

‘When you see her.. don’t push her away.. looks straight to her eyes.. you’ll find your answer.’ Youchun puts down his hand.

‘How’d you know ?, since when you’ve been a love guru ? ask jaejoong with a question mark on his head.

‘Been watching a lot of romantic dramas lately.’ Youshun chuckles ‘ you should try , you’d learn a lot from them.’

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

Youchun and Jaejoong went to the meeting room later. But seol wi was no where to be found. Thinking that seol wi went to buy him lunch like she always does. Jaejoong just walk in and sat down on the seat opposite jaejin and he eyed at jaejin. But jaejin was just playing with his phone. Ignoring Jaejoong.

‘Ok, lets start the meeting.’ Said baek chang joo  as he sat on his chair.

‘I’m thinking 5 songs are not enough for the new album, how about adding another 5 ?’ said baek chang joo as he type something on his phone.

‘ok boss, we can write another 5 in no time.’ Answered jaejoong as he looks away from jae jin.

‘No, Jaejoong. I’m thinking that the other 5 songs will be written by both of the bands best song writer. ’ said baek chang joo  as he puts down his phone . ‘That means.. Jaejin !’ said beak chang joo seriously as he looks at Jaejin. “ I heard that most of FTISLAND song were written by you . Is it ?’

‘Yeee…s…. Si…r….. ’ jaejin answered as he trembles , afraid of the CEO

‘So jaejoong and jaejin will be working together on that 5 songs.’ Said baek chang joo as he stand up from his seat. 

‘WHAT???!!!’ both jaejoong and jaejin scream

‘I’ll be expecting it , good luck boys .’  after that baek chang joo walks out the room.

‘Well .. hope we’ll be good friends .’ said jaejin as he reach out his hand to shake jaejoong’s .

Jaejoongs shakes his hand but end it with a tight grip.

Jaejin was shock but he hid it. * Barbie girl, I know that “friend” of yours is you. If I WERE that girl, I won’t the guy go. I’ll stay with him until the end no matter what. Sorry I lied to you. Because you belong with me. Not him.*