Ending

The Brightest Star

 

Seol wi and jaejoong was walking in each othes arms when they entered CJES. Suddely, Beak Chang Joo block their way.

 

‘Seol wi , may I have a word with you?’ he’d ask as he looks at seol wi with a unreadable face.

‘Urm.. sure boss.’ Said seol wi as she let go of jaejoong’s embrace.

 

‘Boss, its everything ok ?’ ask jaejoong as he hold on seol wi’s hand. Calming her down.

 

‘Haha.. everything is ok lover boy.’ Beak Chang Joo said as he laught a little.

‘Come seol wi.’ Said Beak Chang Joo as he walk to the elevator.

‘I’ll see you later oppa.’ Said seol wi as she walks behind Beak Chang Joo.

 

 

 

‘Seol wi ah, have a seat.’ Beak Chang Joo instructed as he sat on his leather seat.

Silence

‘few days ago..’ Beak Chang Joo paused

‘ there was a young guy named Tae Dong Gun.. and he was looking a girl named Evvy .. That’s you right ?’  ask Beak Chang Joo as he eyed at seol wi.

Seol wi stiffens. *no… He can’t know she’s here. Nobody knows she’s here except her cousin who vowed never tell anyone.*

Seol wi tremble badly..She can’t leave here.. and she can’t leave her jae oppa..

‘Boss..’ seol wi tried to explain

‘Seol wi ah..’ Beak Chang Joo look at her fatherly like ‘I know you ran away from home because I’ve made a research on you when you send in your resume.’

‘That’s why I made you jaejoong’s manager because you’ll be notice if you’re a song writer .’ Song writers names will be publish if their songs are out.

Seol Wi tears begin to flow.

Beak Chang Joo signs ‘He doesn’t looks like a normal guy to me.’ When he’d first came to his office, the temperature began to drop down.

‘ he looks kinda like a .. gangster or something..’ Beak Chang Joo shivered as he thought about it.

‘Boss.. sniff.. you’ve got to help me.. sniff ..’ seol wi beg as she wiped her tears .

‘I … sniff… can’t leave jae oppa .. sniff’

Beak Chang Joo walk to seol wi’s side as he pat her head. ‘Calm down child, I told him that we don’t have a girl named by that.’

‘Boss?’ seol wi said between her sniff

‘well your name is Oh Seol Wi right ?’ he said as he blink his right eye

 She hugs him tightly

‘thank you , thank you.. thank you .’  she smiles while tears of joy flown down.

‘Ok ok …’ Beak Chang Joo smile as he push her lightly

‘but I can’t guaranty how much longer I can cover for you .Ok ?’   admitted Beak Chang Joo seriously.

‘dae boss.’ Said seol wi as she hung her head low

(knock , knock , knock)

‘that must be lover boy.’ As Beak Chang Joo giggle softly . ‘Just tell him that you cry because of a raise I’m giving to you.’

‘Seriously ?’ seol wi shriek

‘Yes now go on child.’ Said Beak Chang Joo as he pushes her to the door.

 

‘Baby ? why are you crying ?’ panick jaejoong as he eye at his boss.

Beak Chang Joo signs as he closed his door.

He looks out the window . * hope everything will be alright for the couple.*

 

 

 

 

 

THE END