Chapter 6

The Brightest Star

 

Its been a week since seol wi meet ice cream boy . The keychain has been dangling on her bag ever since.

‘Cute keychain..’ a sharp eye jaejoong complement.

And the writings are .. JaeJae ? Somehow jaejoong felt happy that she had a keychain with his name. But he shrugged off the feeling. No is not ! Its weired to have your manager to have a keychain with your name on it.

‘Urm .. Seol wi …’ jaejoong started.

‘hold on a second jae oppa’ she said as she answer her phone.

Jaejoong waited for her until she puts down her phone.

‘Jae oppa , hurry up and finish your toast, the band members for the new coming album are on their way to Cjes.’ She said as she quickly clear up jeajoong’s kitchen.

Jaejoong nodded as he wolf down his breakfast. Guess he’ll tell her later he thought.

 

Seol wi and jaejoong was on their way to Cjes. ‘Do you know who are the band members jae oppa? Ask seol wi during the red light stop.

Jaejoong shrug and shakes his head ‘ no idea.. Boss said is a surprise, old man stills acts like a kid.’ Jaejoong shakes his head again.

Seol wi chuckles and starts driving. That she agree with him.

 

 

Before seol wi enters the recording room. Jae joong stops seol wi. ‘ Seol wi, why don’t you wait outside here?

‘Why? I always go in with you Jae oppa.’ Said seol wi with a confuse look on her face.

‘looks seol wi , you’re my manager, and manager’s wait outside until their agent are done.’ Jaejoong felt his heart sting  when he saw seol wi teary eyes but he continue ‘ don’t foeget seol wi, you’re only my manager. After he finish ,he thought he will feel better but he felt like someone is had just hit him hard on the chest.

Suddenly , the recording room open .

‘Guys ! What took you so long ? Our new partners were waiting for you hours ago ’ scream Youchun as he pulled seol wi and jae joong into the recording room.

Seol wi tried to shake her hand her hands off youchun. ‘ Youchun oppa, I think I should go. Managers are not suppose to be here’  she said with a trembling voice.

‘Huh?  You’re not just any manager.. you know that….You’re always with us during recording, you said you like it..’ youchun answered but when he saw the guilty look on Jaejoong’s face. He knows he’s hyung had said something wrong to his favourite dongsaeng.

‘Barbie girl ??!’  a shocked like voice said.

*Barbie girl ? What the heck ?* thought Jaejoong

*Barbie girl?* as she look up . Her eyes wided .

She realised that there’s  5 handsome young boys in the recording room .But not any boys.. They were FTISLAND !!

‘Lee Honggi??! ’ she eyed at the brown haired boy.

 ‘Annyoeng little one.’ He said as he give her a hand shake.

Seol wi shakes his hand with a still shock on her face.

‘Annyeong Annyeong !’ said a kinda short but a very muscular boy as he shake seol wi’s hand hardly.

‘I’m …’

‘Choi Min Hwan..’ said seol wi softly

‘Wao, we got a Primadonna here , I’m Song Seung Hyun , the maknae.’ Said seung hyun as he shake seol wi’s hand like a gentleman .

‘Hey, I’m the leader of the group . You know whats my name is ? as Jong Hyun said teasingly.

‘ Choi Jong Hoon ! Am I right ?’ said seol wi with a little smile

‘I like you.’ Jong Hoon said with a smile ‘Jae Jin , she’s a keeper .’ he said as he turn his gazed to the boy beside him.

Jaejoong face darken as he heard that. *keeper? What does he mean by that?!*

Jae jin looks at seol wi with his mouth wide open. He’d finally found her. During the last few days , he was down in the dumps because he regretted on forgetting to ask his Barbie girls’s number. s tried to cheer him up but it didn’t work. But now , his girl is just infront of him.

 

Seol wi stared at Jae Jin. She had a small crush on him since their ‘RETURN’album, but she’d let it go because she in the end she likes jae joong more. Wait… he’d just called her Barbie girl… Wait, he looks familiar..

Jaejin instantly hug seol wi .

Jaejoong growls softly , he didn’t like it ..He REALY didn’t like other people hug his seo …. He mean manager.. Yes !.. His manager..

‘Yah!’ Jaejoong said as he pull seol wi from Jae jin’s hug.

‘Seol wi.. Do you know him ? Not as an idol but do you KNOW him ? ask jaejoong as he stare at Jaejin. This boy is so young and handsome. This makes Jaejoong hate him even more.

Seol wi looks at jaejin for a while as she digs in her memory. Those eyes.. they looks like ….

‘Ice cream boy ?’ seol wi ask with a pointed eyebrown

Immediately, jae jin’s smile becomes even wider.

 

 

‘Here.’said seol wi as she gives jaejin a bottle of water.

‘Thanks seol wi- shi.’ Said jaejin as he take the bottle.

Seol wi smiles. ‘ just call me seol wi , jae jin’

Both of them are at the rooftop of Cjes .The rooftop was beautifully decorated with a little garden and 2 small white benches.

 

*20 minutes ago*

‘Hyung !’ said jaejin as he looks at jong hoon

‘ I can go when I finish recording my part right?’ ask jaejin with his puppy dog eye.

‘yeah, as long you play your bass perfectly’ answerd the leader.

Immediately, Jaejin rush in the studio room and played his bass perfectly. Not a single mistake in one go !!

After he finish, which took only 15 mitues to record the 5 songs, he looks at his band mates whose mouth was wided as it almost reach the floor. ‘Ok ! I’m done ! Call me when you finish !!’ 

Then he grap Seol wi’s hand , ‘ lets go get a drink!’ asked with his puppy dog’s eyes again. Seol wi looked at jae joong with a sad gazed. Jaejoong stared at her with worried eyes sayin * don’t go .. please don’t go ..*

But seol wi didn’t get the msg. She thought it meant he’s worried cause he thinks she’ll stay.

Seol wi turn her gazed to jaejin and smile ‘lets go !’ * I’m not needed anyway..*