Chapter 10

The Brightest Star

 

Seol wi drive as fast as she could. She didn’t even bother to lock the car’s door when she rush to jaejoong’s floor.

Seol wi quickly unlock his door with her spare key. When she open the door, she was confused by the dimly light and a candle light dinner on the dining table. With a very HEALTHY jaejoong greating her at the door.

‘Seol wi !’ shriek jaejoong happily as he give her a light hug. ‘You hungry ? I’ve made dinner and its your favourite .’ he guided seol wi to the dining table and open the cover. ‘ medium rare sterloin steak with onions.’ Jaejoong pulled out the chair for seol wi. Seol wi hang her head low and sat down.

‘dig in seol wi, I’ve made a lot of effort in it.’ Jaejong said as he pounded

Finally seol wi pick up her fork and knife.

Throught out the dinner, only jaejoong speak. Topics from the cool weather to his childhood. Seol wi was always the one who talks nonstop when they were alone. But now it’s the opposite .. which is cool but if seol wi answers them.

 

‘and my sisters said I sing like a girl … seol wi ?’ jaejoong panick as he saw tears flowing from seol wi’s eyes. He quickly kneel beside seol wi.

‘seol wi ah , don’t cry .. is it something that I said ? huh?’ jaejoong checking seol wi head to toe looking for any injury.

But seol wi just kept on crying with her hands on her face.

‘Seol wi jebal… please stop I beg you.’ Said jaejoong as he hug seol wi

Seol wi suddenly push him away. ‘wae? Sniff..sniff.. Am I fun to play with ? Is it ….sniff….fun fooling me ??!  she roughly rub her tears ‘I thought you were badly sick …. I came here speeding .. ’ Seol wi hits jaejoong with her hand. “I hate you!’ she hit him few times when

Seol wi stands up as she rub her tears again.  “ I’m going jaejoong.. and I quit..’ seol wi trembled as she walk away from jae.

Jae immediately hold her wrist. ‘"Look, it's Jaejoong again. Does your boyfriend not allow you to call me Jae?" Jaejoong demanded. "Tell me the truth, Seolwi, are you dating jaejin now?" ‘ thinking about seol wi went out with jaejin just now, he’s afraid jaejin has already confess to seol wi.

 

Seolwi looked away, taking a deep breath. "Jaejoong, I'm just your manager. You don't have the right to ask those things."

"The right?" Jaejoong gaped. "Yah Woman, the day you're Kim Jaejoong's manager is a day that you'll not be allowed to date. I forbid you having a boyfriend, you hear me?" he growled.

Seolwi whipped her head towards him and as he saw tears in her eyes again. "Now you're acting like a spoilt child!" she shrieked. "Why can't I date? I'm just your manager! This rule wasn't even written in the contract!

 

‘Who I date or if I date is none of your business! You wanted a pure business relationship didn't you? You didn't want a clingy manager! That's what I'm doing so why are you making it so hard for me?" she screamed.

Jaejoong blinked, his eyes wide. He remembered the conversation he had with youchun at the rooftop.

‘so tats why the door was slightly open..’ jaejoong muttered

 Seolwi wiped away her tears, taking a deep breath. "It does’t mattered. I quit .’

"No." Jaejoong blurted. "You can't."

Seolwi gaped at him

 

‘You promise me you wont leave me alone again.’ Jaejoong said as he look her in her eyes. Seolwi looked away as she blushed madly . She sniffled and refused to look at him.      

‘"Seolwi." Jaejoong whispered. "I'm sorry. I never treated you well when you were there and now when you aren't, I miss you. I was a jerk. I'm sorry that I didn't know how to treasure what I had. Please...don't date Jaejin."

Seol wi slightly giggle

Jaejoong pulled seol wi’s face him. ‘why are you giggling ?’ now he’d just notice how cute is her giggle is .

‘I rejected him…’ seol wi said as she look jaejoong into the eyes.

Instantly jaejoong knew youchun was right, she does looks at him with a lovers eyes.

‘Because of you pabo !!.’ seol wi scream as she buried her face into his chest.

Jaejoong grinned as he cleared his throat. ‘Seol wi ah,’said jaejoong as he takes a small box. He opened it showing a star shape necklace .

‘a star ?’ seol wi smile as she touches it. ‘so pretty.’

‘Yea.. urm.. I notice you always make cupcakes with a star pattern on it.’ Jaejoong answered .

Seol wi giggle. ‘Because your’re  my brightest star among the five’

Jaejoong was shock . He grinned

 ‘So…Will you be my girlfriend ?’ He didn’t wait for answer as he straight wear it for her.

‘yah.. I didn’t even said yes.’ Seol wi pounded as she shoved jaejoong lightly.

 

‘Because I’d already know the anwers in your eyes.’ jaejoong said as he look at her softly with a small smile.

‘Huh? ’seol wi was confused. Her eyes ?

‘Nothing ~~ .’ giggle jaejoong as he hug her tightly. ‘ besides .. you belong to me since day one when you sign up as my manager.

 

‘This is not what I sign up for.’ Seol wi giggle softly ‘ can I quit ?’

 

Jaejoong immediately capture her lips. The kiss was a bit wild but sweet too. And his answers was ….

*No….*

 

 

‘Bye jaejin oppa ..’ seol wi sniffen a little knowing her favourite oppa is leaving to Japan and wont be back for quite a while.

Its been 3 months since jaejoong and seol wi began dating. They were inseperatable ever since . But their relationship was kept a secret to the outside world because of jaejoong’s identity being the biggest Hallyu star .

 

Jaejin hugs seol wi lightly and smile

‘aww… don’t cry ..if not your boyfriend might kill me.’ He said as he look at jaejoong who looks like he’s gonna strangle him. * Jeez.. He’s eyes really can kills.*

 

Seol wi let go as jaejoong came to hug her waist. ‘ bye.. Nice working with you.’ Said Jaejoong who is dressed in his disguised . Their album cooperating with FTISLAND was a hit . They’ve sell millions of album making both JYJ and FTISLAND popularity zooming to the top. Because of their boast, FTISLAND is gonna make a world wide concert tour starting in Japan.

 

‘Don’t make her cry again, if not I’ll come flying to kick your even if I’m in north pole. Warned jaejin as he point his finger at jaejoong.

‘I won’t .’ said jaejoong softly as he looks at seol wi with a soft smile and kiss her cheeks .

Seol wi’s face immediately blushed red.

‘ Bye.. and take care… Grandpa.’ Said jaejoong with a smirk

 

Seol wi was looking at him with a question mark on her head.

 

Jaejin smirk

‘Bye.. Grandson.’ As he entered the gate as he waves one last time to seol wi.

 

Jaejoong suddenly stiffen. Why does it sound like he got conned by him ?

 

Oh nevermind, at least he got his girl.

Jaejoong swing his arm around seol wi as they walk to their van. ‘What was that about with the grandpas and grandsons ?’ she asked as she entered the passenger seat .

Jaejoong starts the enjin and gives seol wi a peck on .

Seol wi looks at him curiously.

‘Its just a guy thing that you.’ He’d touch her nose ‘Little girl won’t understand.’

Seol wi pounded.

Jaejoong giggle as he drive to the fast lane. ‘I love you too baby.’