Chapter 3

The Brightest Star

 

After they finish writing 5 new songs, 3 of them was beyond starved. When Jae joong open the door, seol wi was already standing outside with two plastic bag on each of her hand.

‘ Jae oppa! Youchun oppa! Junsu oppa !’ seol wi greated happily. She’s wearing a jeans and a white colour button up blouse,a tied up bun and a 5 inches high hill (because she’s too petite, the company ask her to wear hills to work)

‘seol wi !’ youchun and junsu said with big smiles on their face but a bother face on jae joong.

‘waited long?’asked a concern Junsu

‘Where’s my bento ?’ said jaejoong souded like a “spoild-brat”

‘Hyung..’whine Junsu, ‘be nice, its good enough for seol wi to bring us lunch’ .

‘mine just sleep in the office until I finish my schedule!’ whimper junsu.

 

‘Here Jae oppa, its your favourite Japanese bento.” seol wi handed  jae joong a big beautiful decorate bento .

‘is that from the famous Bamboo Sushi ? ask Youchun with a shock face

‘yes, it is .’ with a question mark on her face

‘youchun oppa, why u ask ?

‘that takes at least an hour to line up to buy it !’ youchun shrieks.

‘um..hehe.. it takes an hour an half to buy it, but its jae oppa favourite dish ! Its worth it.’  Blushed seol wi as she turn her gazed to Jaejong.

Youchun and junsu cooed but JaeJoong just look away.

Seol Wi mood suddenly went down to the drain but she quickly change the mood.

‘I bought everyone a bento, here oppas .’ as she pass down happily to her two favourite oppas.

‘Aw man ! you’re my favourite dongsaeng ever!’ a jumpy junsu said as he hug seol wi tightly.

Suddely, Jae joong felt a sharp pain in his heart.

‘Yah ! pipe down, you’re dolphin voice are bleeding my ears.’ Said jaejoong With a dark expression on his face.

Youchun smirks , *something interesting is happening here , hehe..*

Junsu pounted and leaves with youchun with both of their bento . Leaving the artist and his manager together.

 

 

‘Is it good ? Is the food to cold ?’ ask a worried seol wi.

They were in Jaejoong’s own private resting room which Cjes prepared for their every astist. Even Junsu and youchun have their own private room.  Jaejoong room is in color white color but with grey couch ,grey tables , grey chairs… Everything you name it is in grey. Even the attach bathroom is in grey color. It doesn’t looks weired. It looks kinda cool and modern actually. But it gives out a very very cold look. Which seol wi hates it a lot.

 Jaejoong sat on his chair and signs as he eye the flowers on the table.* flowers again ?* he thought

‘Sushi is suppose to be cold , Seol wi.’ ‘I see u accepted another fan’s  flowers’ jae joong said while he takes a bite of his bento. *delicious*

Seol wi eyes twinkle as she sit down opposite jaejoong . ‘You notice it?  Your fans has been sitting outsite the building all day long to give you this. So I take it from them so they can go back home early.  Autumn is approaching , they will catch a cold if they stay too long.” Seol wi played a little with the flower.

Jaejoong signs again. Seol wi is really a caring women, that’s why all the JYJ fans likes her. When she started as his manager, many fans protest cause she was only 20 when she started working and looks very cute. But since the day she gives each of the fans a cup of hot chocolate who waited outside the buiding in a cold autumn, they’ve been treating her like a goddess .They even made a fan base for her.

‘How many times do I need to tell you Seol wi ?’ The spark in her eyes instantly disaapear.

‘ I know you will accept a fan’s gift cause you feel bad on not accepting their effort.’

‘But you can’t accept all of their gifts !’ putting down his chopsticks, jaejoong looks at seol wi  ‘we accept gifts only special days like birthday  because we DON’T want them to waste their money. If we always accept them, it will give parents the idea of JYJ is just some boy who lives on their daughter gifts .’

Seol Wi looks down with guilt.

‘Tomorrow we will spread out words that JYJ won’t accept gifts except for special occasions, understand?’ said jaejoong with a serious face.

Seol wi nodded with a pounded face.

Finally, Seol wi take the first bite of jajiangmyun that she bought together with JYJ’s bento.

‘Why didn’t you buy another bento for yourself ? I thought you love Japanese food.’ Asked Jaejoong curiously as he eye on her jajiangmyun.

‘oh, its just... jajiangmyun reminds me of my home town ! eating it makes me feel home again!’ seol wi said as she turn her gazed away from jaejoong. Afraid that he’ll know she’s lying.

Jaejoong signs again. ‘I know you’re lying seol wi. Tell me what happen.’

‘its almost end of the month and i almost use all of my salary..’ seol wi admitted as she sheepishly rub her head.

Jaejoong signs louder again. ‘Where does your salary goes anyway huh? You always wear the same cloths .’ Jaejoong gasped and cover his mouth with his hand.

Jaejoong shuttered . ‘ not .... not...that i notice.. just that .... urh.....’ damn, why did he even paid attention what she dressed !.

‘You notice jaejoong oppa ?’asked seol wi with her big eyes

‘mw..woh, mwoh ? everybody here knows you always wear the same old thing duh.’ Said jaejoong nervously.

‘Ah .. Jinja ?’ answered seol wi

‘Of  course ! Every manager dress to their best cause they   don’t want to look bad for their agent. But you ..’ jaejoong paused

‘you’re 100% perfect so you don’t need me to bring up your image .. right ?..’ asked seol wi with a concern face

Jaejoong signs. ‘ just don’t spend all of your salary again.. Here’ he said as he switch his bento with her noodles .

‘eat more, you’re getting skinnier than me .’he said as he eat up her noodles .. *hmm..not bad*

Seol wi eyes begin to watered .

‘yah.. yah .. don’t cry . Are u feeling sick ?’ asked jaejoong as he touch her forehead .

‘no.. sniff.. i’m just sniff.. sniff.. you treat me so good. I feel like..sniff.. we’re getting closer now. Answer seol wi as she wiped her tears with her hand.

Jaejoong’s body stiffens. He treat anybody like this... Doesn’t he? Yes ! i treat anybody like this, he hates seol wi , he does’t like her , he hates her for being so clingy and annoying to him.

‘Seol wi, I treat my X-MANAGER good.’ ‘Its normal for me to treat you like this because you’re my MANAGER and only MANAGER. Got it?’ said jaejoong as he emphasis  on the manager word.

‘Deh..’ answered seol wi softly as she ate her bento quietly. * i thought we can be more than that.*

None of them spook later as both of them kept busy with their own thoughts .