Chapter 5

The Brightest Star

 

As seol wi sat down on the bench. She takes out her glasses …. And She cried out softly

*does he hate me so much ? Did i make the wrong decision to come here ?* When she first wanted to move to korea , her family strongly against it. In the end , she ran away from home. With her cousin brother’s help. The next day she hop on a plane and off to korea. Seol wi fall in love with k pop music ever since she heard DBSK rising sun album. She wanted to learn everything there is to learn in k pop culture. Ever since she laid her eyes on jaejoong, it made her even more motivated to move to korea. It was hard at first , music courses was not cheap. But with the help from her cousin and the money she earn from teaching piano. She finally graduated earlier than she should be. She was thrill when she got accepted to be her number 1 idol’s manager. She applied as Cjes song writer but she got more than she expected.

She always wanted to get close to jaejoong but someow.. He’d always push her away. Everyting she does awalys gets a NO from Jaejoong. Should i quite? Will Jae oppa feel better without her around ?

‘Am I just your manage ?’ mutterd her as she cry even harder.

‘Hey.. stop crying.. if you keep on , your eyes will be like a gold fish.’ a voice said

‘Huh?...sniff.....’

Seol wi look up and there she saw a tall boy with black colored glasses and a mask on his face.

Seol wi panic thinking he’s a raptist. She stand up quickly and wanted to runaway.

‘Wait !’ the tall boy said

‘ Urm... I’m a good guy... urg... can u wait here for me? Please ?’  The boy pleaded

Seol wi nodded her head. She don’t know why  but she feel like she can trust this boy.

The boy instantly run to somewhere else leaving a confuse seol wi . Later, the boy came back with two ice cream cons on his hand.

‘Urm.. here’ as he hand her a strawberry flavour ice cream.

‘thanks .. i think ?’ said seol wi confusingly.

‘urm....When i’m down, i’ll always have an ice cream !, it always makes me feel better.’ The boy said nerviously. 

 ‘well, thaks for your ice cream’ she takes a bite. Instantly the cold and creamy feeling make her feel better again. ‘ But its a little weird to eat ice cream in this cold weather though.’

The tall boy sheepishly rub his neck. ‘ hehe.. well , its better to eat ice cream in the cold if you ask me.’

Seol Wi chuckle again.

‘Great !! you’re smiling again !.’  the boy said with a relieve sound

Saranghae love me nal mideo believe me
Mwodeunji hal su isseo neol wihae uh uh uh
Teukbyeolhan sa.....


 

 

‘yeoboseyo ?’  pause    ‘hyung’    pause  ‘ yeah, i’m coming back’   pause  

‘ok, bye hyung’

 

 

The tall boy signs

‘Gotta go now’ he said as he keep in phone in his pocket

‘you’ll be ok now i assume ?’ he ask as he look at her for 1 last time. Suddenly he blamed his hyung for rushing him to get home.

Seol wi smiles ‘ Dae, i feel better now. Thnks for the ice cream.’ She said as she held up her half eaten ice cream.

 

‘ok, see you later.. Barbie girl..’ as he whispers the last two words. He ran off happily to his dorm.

 

Seol wi chuckles again. Barbie girl ? Never anyone call her that before . He’s so cute. I wondered how he looks like. She wandered

Suddenly, she felt she had kick something, must be his keychain. As she pick it up , she saw the writings on the plastic, 재재…

Jaejae ? ‘Hmm…’  She shrugs as she put it in her pocket and she puts on her specs.

 

 

 

The  tall boy reach his dorm with two soft looking eyes. A brown colored hair boy greeted him. He wanted to shout at him for being so late. But he’d stop when he saw he’s band mate’s eyes.

‘Yah Jae !,what’s up with your dreamy look ? you’re scaring me…’ he pounted

‘Hmm? Yes ? hyung?’ he ask looking at his hyung but his mind is far away in love land.

‘Leader!!’ the brown hair boy scream

‘What? I’m in the middle of my Jam !’ a black hair guy with high perfect nose walks out from his room with a guitar on his hand.

 

‘Look at jae !!’ the brown hair boy scream ‘ His eyes are like two hearts instead of pupils.’ As he hug the leader tightly.

The leader walks to Jae. ‘ Jae, are you ok ? you’re freaking us out..’ he ask with a worried face.

‘hyung…’ Jae said with a sweet voice

‘Yes?’ Both of them said

‘I just meet my Barbie girl.’ Said jae as he sign happily.

‘Woah ! jinja ?’ both of them smirk . So that’s why jae is acting weired.

‘DAE !! Her eyes was so huge like a doll! And she’s so tiny !! I feel like I want to hug her and never let her go.’ Jae said as he hug his two hyungs. ‘ I think I finally found my girl !’

‘finally .. I was thinking of setting up a blind date for you.’ Said the leader as he break off the hug.

The brown hair boy chuckle

‘So ? whats her name ? where she lives? Is she a fan?’

Jae’s expression suddenly stiffen.

‘I don’t know…’