Chapter 1

The Brightest Star

 

*Cling ~  Cling  ~ Clack *

Jaejoong  graoned and covered up his face .

*Its her again .. In the morning at 7 ??!

I thought today I didn’t have any schedule*  Jaejoong said in his mind.

Next thing he knew his door is open by a petite girl with a bun on her head.

“Morning  Jae oppa~” said Seol Wi pushing her black color spectacles with a bright smile on her face.

As she walk to Jaejoong bed. “ time to get up Jae, I made breakfast “

“What ? Just let me sleep … please…” *your annoying me !!* Jae joong scream in his head.

Seol Wi blew a resberry and  pull out Jae Joong’s blanket.  “ get up please!!”

“Yah !” shouted jae joong as he grip on his blanket .

“ Don’t you pull my blanket ! What if I’m ??!”

“Mw…mw..Mwoh ?” said a blushing Seol Wi

“I’ve been your manager for almost a year Jae and I know you don’t sleep !!’

As Seol Wi walked to the door she turn her head around. “ hurry up and get up”

*at the kitchen*

Seol  Wi is fanning herself madly.

‘Meao… Meao..’ Jiji walk to seol wi’s feet.

 ‘I’m so embaressed !!’ she muttured as she pats jiji’s head.

 

 

After Seol Wi place the the eggs and toast on the table, Jae joong entered the kitchen with fresh new jeans and shirt . But with an unhappy face.

“ I thought today is my rest day” said Jae joong as he walk to the dining table.

Seol wi place the plate in front of him .  “ Yea , it is .. but I thought we can hang out or something”  Seol wi smile brightly as she blushes.

*Hang Out ?? We see each other almost every day and every time and she stills wants to hang out ??*

“erm…  I …“ Jaejoong shutterd as he quickly think of a plan to escape

“oh, I almost forgot.” Seol wi said as she walks to the kitchen counter.

I was baking recently and I made cupcakes." Seol wi smiled at Jaejoong. "I made you some. Its strawberry flavoured " she opened the box. The cupcakes were beautiful , looking absolutely delicious. The icing was white and with stars pattern on it.

Jaejoong  didn't look tempted by the cupcakes. He frowned at the cupcakes and didn't look at Seol wi. "I don't like sweet stuff." he muttered. "Seol wi, stop making these things for me. I don't eat them."

Seol wi bit her lip.

 “ I’m heading to Junsu’s place later.”  Jae joong said as he wolf down the eggs and toast , ignoring the cupcakes.

“oh…. “ said seol wi as she slowly puts down the box.

“ see u at work tomorrow” as jae joong hurried down the last piece of toast and grap his jacket.

*She’s clingy but her eggs and toast is always the best. Even better than his.*

Later, Jaejoong walks to the door “Bye Seol wi “

“Yea, b….”

But the door is close before she can bid her goodbye.

 

*Junsu’s house*

 

*Ding Dong…”

Junsu gets up and groan. * who is it at this time ??*

as he open the door. Jae joong walk straight right in.

“ Dude, lend me your couch” as he collaps on the white expensive looking couch .

====================================================================

 

Another beautiful poster made by jaeminchul . U can find her here ========>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227735/supernova-from-exoplanet-posters-layouts-graphic-reviews-infinite-poster-exo-layouts-resources-graphicreview-tutorials