Our way to L.A. (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

Haneul-Ji's POV

As I open my eyes I look to my right, JonWoon is smiling. 

"Good morning beautiful~ Did you sleep well?" He asks while wiping my hair out of my face. 

"Nae~ What about you?" I reply. I still have to get used to his new hair, but it looks very good on him. 

He nods. "That's good. Hyung already brought our suitcases into the car. You should take a quick shower before we leave." He hands me over one of his towels. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I get into the shower and after 5 minutes I get out. I wrap the towel around my body, I look around in the room, and I realize I forgot my clothing in JonWoons room. I run through the hall into his room, grab some clothes, run as fast as I can back and dress myself and do my hair and make-up.

I chose to wear a black sweater (JonWoons), my red training-shorts, and my dark red sneakers. I let my hair bang down my head as usual and put on some bb-cream.

After I get out JonWoon smiles and walks in. I pack my last things which I will be using in the plane. 30 minutes later JonWoon rushes downstairs. I hand him over a sandwhich and he comes to sit next to me. I shake my hand through his hair. "Feels nice." I say with a smile. I smell his hair after I get my hand out. "Hm~ Sagwa~". He starts blushing. He smells my head and smiles. "Hm~ Coconut~" We burst into laughter. Two seconds later his eumoni comes rushing into the kitchen. "Come on you two! You have to go to school, your coaches are waiting for you there! Come on hurry!" We consume the last pieces of our sandwhiches and we walk towards her. We give her a hug and we get into the car. "Good luck~!" She screams and we wave at her. 

12 minutes later we arrive at the schoolgate. We see the rest of the track & field-team. Jeenim sunbae is also standing there. He tells us to work hard and we tell him we will. I ask him if he is going to watch us and he smiles. "Ofcourse I am!" When he said that I felt happy. I must work hard! NOw off to the athletes again. The ones who arent selected are also here to say goodbye. I hug each one of them and I run up to SeongHyung, who is taking our luggage out of the car. As I pick up mine he lays his hand on my shoulder. "Take good care of my little JonWoon, will you? Hwaiting!" He says and he gives me a hug. I nod and suddenly someone takes my luggage from me. I look up and to see who it is. It's JongHyun. I give him a hug and a kiss. "I told you I would come with you to the airport." He winks at me. I feel I am starting to blush, so I burry my face in his chest. It feels save. Behind me I can hear some of the other athletes scream and fangirl. "What? Never seen a boy and a girl in love before?" Jjong yells and the girls start screaming even louder. We smile at eachother and start laughing as we walk upto the car. We are going in two separate cars; for both teams one. Jjong helps me load my stuff into the back and I walk up to JonWoon. I give him a hug and he gives me a kiss on the forehead. "See you at the airport." He whisperes and I keep hugging him. A few seconds later I walk towards JongHyun and we get into the car. I wave at the team and we drive away. Off to the airport.

JongHyun's POV

Her head is laying on my shoulder. Her hair is soft as I go through it with my hand. I laugh and lay my head on hers. I feel a bit tired since it is pretty early, and today is my day off. But Haneul-Ji is totally worth it. After a while we stop. Haneul-Ji gets up straight and her coach turns to us. "We are here! Is everyone still awake?" He asks as he looks at Haneul-Ji's team-mate, SooHin. She is sleeping and Haneul-Ji wakes her up. "Unni! We are at the airport! Get up!" She says and SooHin awakes. She looks out of the window and pushes the door open. We decide to do the same and take the bags out of the back. 

Five minutes later we are inside of the building. We follow the coaches which are looking at the numbers of the gates. After a while of being lost we finally arrive at the check-in. The athletes go in line to check the tickets and passports. After Haneul-Ji gets checked, she walks up to me. I give her a kiss and we hug for a while. "Hwaiting~! I will be watching you. Stay safe okay?" I say while looking into her beautiful eyes. She nods and pushes her face onto my chest. I feel she's crying. "Oppa... Can you bring my eumoni some kimchipasta from my uncle Sunchin's store? The one where we went to buy our grocories last week?" She asks and I nod. "Ofcourse I will! Keep me updated about where you are okay? No crazy things!" I smile. I look at her and wipe her tears away. "Gomawo oppa~ I'll keep you updated and I will do my best and make you proud!" She's smiling again. I give her one last kiss and she walks to the entrance. She waves at me for one last time and she grabs JonWoons arm, together they walk into the hall, towards the plane.

I walk away and start crying. I didnt want to cry infront of her, so I let my emotions fly through the air now. I walk towards the window and wave at her as the plane leaves. I sit down on one of the chairs at the airport cafe. I order a coffee and call the other members to pick me up. 30 minutes later Key, Onew, Taemin and Minho walk trough the door. They walk towards me and they come sit around the table. They look at me and Minho orders coffe for all of them as well.

"How are y-- Wait... Are you crying hyung?" Taemin asks as I wipe away my tears. "ANIYA! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??" I scream and I realise I was a little too loud when people in the cafe start looking at me. I apologize and the boys start asking me questions about how late she left. I tell them everything that happened and an hour later we leave. 

 

JonWoon's POV

I rest my head on Haneul-Ji's shoulder. She has her laptop on her lap. We look through some old pictures of us. She has alot of photos of us and videos. We watch some and we have a blast. "OMO~ remember when Sumji took this photo of us two years ago?" I laugh. "Nae~ She almost dropped my phone... I really love that photo, just us two, noone around us and on the background, just us..." I smile. After a while she falls asleep and I take the laptop off her lap. I put it on mine and look at the photos. I remember every single moment of every single photo. I realize she has alot of photos of us two on it, but also alot of just me. I see a map called: Favourites JW&HJ. And I see these pictures of us. 

Some of the photos from Haneul-Ji's laptop.

 16 minutes later Haneul-Ji wakes up. "Are we there yet?" She asks and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Ani~ The pilot said its three hours left. Did you sleep well?" I reply and she nods. "YA! Lets take a selca! We can take it with my phone, so I can put it on the laptop later." She suggests. Its not a bad idea, and its always fun taking selca's with her. I nod and she starts smiling bright. She takes her phone and comes to sit close to me. She takes the photo and it turns out amazing! Another great memory added to my album of pictures of Choi Haneul-Ji. I smile. I put away the laptop. We talk a bit and after a while we both fall asleep. When we wake up her head is on my lap and my hand is in her hair. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed on the LAX, Los Angeles International Airport. Please take your handbags and clothing. We wish you a nice time in Los Angeles. I hope you'll fly withus again in the future." The pilot says and we get up. Take our bags and walk off the plane. When we get off, we see our teams and coaches waiting for us. We walk into the airport and get our luggage. We take some photos of ourselves and some group-photos and we immediatly send them to eachother on the way out. 15 minutes later we walk outside on the parking lot. Two cars have been waiting for us and we put in our luggage. We dont have to get into different cars and I go sit next to Haneul-Ji. On our way to the hotel we send our friends and families, who are back in Korea some of the pictures and me and Haneul-Ji take another selca, which we send to our mothers and friends. She also sends the photo to JongHyun and she gets tears in her eyes. I grab her head and hold it against my chest. She starts crying hard.

"Shh~ Dont you worry, he will watch you during the live shows and we will return next week. Shh~ Now we have some best-friend-time, so we must enjoy our time here in L.A.! Hwaiting~!" I say as I wipe away her tears. She starts smiling and nods. "Hwaiting~! We will have a great time, and we will never forget our trip to L.A. together, Oppa~!" She looks into my eyes and hugs me. Gives me a kiss on the cheek and holds me close.

I will take her mind off her boyfriend and make sure she will have the bestest time of her life, together with me!


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!