Heartbroken (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

Haneul-Ji's POV

"MWOYA?!?!"  Mr. Sungjin yells as we knock on the door of his office. He turns around and sees its us. "Oh! It's just you two. Come here and sit." Me and JongHyun look at eachother and walk towards the two chairs infront of his desk. We sit down and Mr. Sungjin stands infront of us. "What's shaking? Or isn't that the kind of language kids these days use?" He laughs. But me and JongHyun dont smile, and when he sees that his face becomes serious. It's time for us to tell him.

"Well... We uhm..." I start. But I am too nervous to tell him. "Have something to tell you, Sungjin sunbae." Jjong says. He looks at me and he smiles. Just a little bit. "Really? What's wrong? You haven't been in a fight right?" Sungjin sunbae says. He looks worried. "No sir... We are uhm... sort of uhm..." Jjong says. "Dating."  Well. I said it. Its done. Sunbae is just going to throw me out and find another trainee.

I look at mr. Sungjin and he seems to be relieved. Strange.

"So you finally had the guts to tell her, Kim JongHyun?" He says. He laughs.

What? I look at Jjong and he smiles. "Well... It went different than planned, Sir." He replies.

What does he mean 'Finally had the guts to tell her' and 'different than planned'?

I look at them and ask them what they are talking about. Sunbae smirks and starts telling me JongHyun has been talking about me and his feelings for me ever since my audition. He told me JongHyun sat outside the room where I was having my audition in, and talked with my best friend, JonWoon. He said that JongHyun kept talking about my voice and that he wanted to see me in person. And that yesterday, when I sang, he remembered me and was so happy that he finally saw me in person and got to be my trainer. That explains his y face during my introduction yesterday. Sunbae just keeps smiling and Jjong blushes. This is so sweet.

"I dont know what to say... Oppa... I felt very happy when we met. I have been a huge fan, but when our eyes met it felt different. I have been to concerts of you and performances, but I never really met you. It felt like we have been connected ever since that moment. At first I thought it was a fangirl feeling, but it was different. It felt like we have known eachother for years. But we never really did. I promise you I will make sure you'll never be heartbroken and I will love you forever." I say while I stand up. I walk towards him and I hug him. He smiles and his eyes are sparkling. I can feel it. He is the one.

"Well. JongHyun. Promise me you will never break her heart too?" Sunbae suddenly interrups. Jjong smirks and he blushes. "I will take care of you forever and protect you from anything what is bad. I promise you that I will love you forever." He says. Oh . Am I blushing? This wasnt the plan... Damn! I never blush... Well... Since I am not the only one I guess its alright? I have never felt so happy and relieved in my whole life. Well, exept for the day I met JonWoon. That was the best moment ever.

Oh crap... I need to tell him also too! But I will see him tonight so that will be fine. We greet sunbae and walk back to the rehearsalroom. Its 6.15 pm.

 

JonWoon's POV

I look at the time, 6.59 pm. One minute left and then Haneul-Ji will be done.

I sit down on my hyungs bike. That's a bit more handy when you want to go into town, than a skateboard. I am going to take her out to her favourite place. Uncle Summy's Dining & Smile Place, because you cant enjoy your meal without smiling. I look around and listen to some music.

After a while I see a group of people walking out of the building, I look if she is there too. And there she is, Haneul-Ji. 

Wait what. Why is his arm around her? Isn't that that guy from SHINee, JongHyun? Oh I remember! He is her trainer ofcourse. They walk up to me after they greet the rest.

"Annyeong JonWoon oppa~!" She screams as she walks up to me. "Annyeong~!" JongHyun greets me. Why is he still here tho...

 "Annyeong~! How was training?" I ask. They just smile. She greets JongHyun and gives him a hug. He gives her a kiss on the forehead, isn't that what I always do?

"Off we go! I got a suprise for you!" I say while cycling down the street. She laughs and hugs me. Why does it always feel so amazing when she is near? She feels warm. 

After ten minutes we are at the dining. We get off and I lock the bike. "We're here." I say while smiling.

I look at her, her face is so beautiful. She gets a major smile. "Is this serious?" She says and she looks at me. "Ofcourse I am serious. Come, let's eat!" She walks up to me and starts hugging me. "Gomawo oppa~ Saranghae~" She whisperes. We walk in and the owner of the dining walked towards us as soon as he saw us. "Choi Haneul-Ji!  Lee JonWoon! What a surprise! I havent seen you two in a while! How are you? Come take a seat!"  He says while giving us a table.

We order something to drink and eat the usual. (rice with kimchitacos, noodles and a fresh salade. We drink some coke and tropicana)

As we are waiting for the food to arrive Haneul-Ji starts talking. "Oppa..." She looks at the table. "Yes? Is something wrong?" She keeps looking at the table. "I have something important to tell you... You know JongHyun right?" She says. Ofcourse I know him! He is her trainer.  "Yes, what about him? Did he hurt you in some way?" I ask. I am starting to get worried. As soon as she wants to say something our drinks arrive. "Kamsahamnida." We say at the same time. She takes a sip of her tropicana drink and asks me if I want some too. I refuse and ask her whats going on. "Well... We are erm... Sort of dating..." She says. She slowly looks at me.

What?

Is this some sort of joke?

She has to be kidding me.

I put on a fake smile and look at her. "That's great! Haha~ I am very happy for you." I say, while I try not to cry. She looks happy when I say it and that makes me feel even worse. I have never lied to her ever before. So it hurts how happy I make her because of a lie. "Really? Omo~ Oppa~ I am so happy!" She hugges me. When she hugged me it hurted even more. All the feelings I have for her come up. I was going to confess to her tonight. Well... Thats off the table.

We keep talking and after dinner we eat some icecream. We sit down on a bench and as I watch her eating her icecream my feelings come up. I feel like a girl, jeez. My emotions are all over the place. But I am not crying. Not infront of her

I am surprised that it is still very bright outside. Even tho its 8. 15 pm already. 

We take a walk after we finish the icecream. We sit down somewhere quiet. She lays her head on my shoulder. 

"Gomawo Oppa~" She says. "No problem sweetheart. Did you enjoy your evening?" I reply as I lay my head on hers. Her hair feels so soft. "Thats not what I meant... I want to thank you... For everything... Everything you did for me in the past few years..." She whisperes. I feel that I am starting to get some tears... I love her so much... I put my hand infront of my mouth to kind of stop the tears. "You're welcome sweetheart... Thank you for being in my life..." I reply. She smirks. Hugs me and thanks me once more.

Our frienship will never end. And I will never stop loving her. No matter how heartbroken I am...

I give her a kiss on her head. "Saranghamnida, Choi Haneul-Ji" 

 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!