Notes (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JongHyun's POV

Suddenly someone lays his hand on my shoulder. "You must be Kim JongHyun?" I look up to see who it is, and it's a doctor.

I nod and stand up immidiately to greet the man. His name is Kim SunHunja and he is the doctor who is taking care of Haneul-Ji the most, together with JonWoon. As I wipe away the tears he stands next to the monitor and starts taking notes. 

"What's that?" I ask and he smiles. "I am taking notes of her heartbeat and breathing-structure. Come here and I'll show you what I'm taking notes from." He answers and I go stand next to him. He explains it all and after he told me everything that has exactly going on with her, he leaves again. I sit on a chair next to Haneul-Ji's bed and look at all the notes of the doctor. Since I will stay here untill she wakes up again, I should learn what to do. I grab my phone and call her eumoni. I walk out of the room and go sit in the hall.

"Yo- Yoboseyo?" She answers.

"Ah~! Eumoni! JongHyun here!" I say with a smile. 

"JongHyun-Ah! How are you? Are you in the hospital yet? How is she doing?" 

"Yes I am at the hospital, and I am great, thank you. Haneul-Ji is doing quite good. Her heartbeat and breathing has been the same for the past three days now... Can you go over to sunbaenim, and tell him I will have to stay here for a little longer? I can't reach him now..."

"Ah that is very good, I am so reliefd she is doing fine! And ofcourse I can, I will go immidiately! You take good care of my little girl okay?"

"I will ma'am. Kamsahamnida! Well... I have to go now, I'll call you again tomorrow."

"Okay! Stay safe JongHyun!"

Well that went quite good. I walk back into the room and I see one of the nurses standing next to her. 

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo... Can I ask you... Erm... What are you doing?" I ask and she turns around. 

"Oh! Annyeonghasyo! I am braiding her hair! I know she is in a coma and all, but I dont want her hair to be all messy..." She says smiling. I nod and go sit on the chair again. I take the notes of the doctor again and read a little more. But after a while I fall asleep.

When I wake up, the nurse is gone. I look at the clock. I look next to me and I see a little note.

"Annyeong Hyung!

We are downstairs at the hospital cafetaria for dinner. We will bring you something too. We'll be back in probably an hour. 

See ya!

Key & JW"

I smile. I look at Haneul-Ji and she looks beautiful with that braid, which the nurse from earlier, made.

I grab my phone and take a picture of her. I look at her for a while and put my phone back. She looks so peaceful. It hurts.

 

A few minutes later the door opens and JonWoon and Key walk into the room. They are carrying a small bag.

"Hyung! We got you some rice and soup! I hope you'll enjoy it." Key says while handing me over the bag.

"Oh... Gomawo Key and Jonwoon... I'll eat well." I reply and they sit down next to me.

I start eating. I am starving! I look at JonWoon as he takes notes from the monitor. He folds the paper and puts it into the map of the notes from the doctor. After I am finished eating JonWoon looks at me.

"Erm... JongHyun hyung... Erm... Since my arm is already completely healed, I want to ask you. Can you please take care of her for the next few days so I can train again?" He asks and as soon as I look at him his eyes face the ground.

"Ofcourse I can! I will take care of her every day and you dont have to worry at all!" I reply and his eyes become big. I will take care of her with all my heart and make sure she will stay healthy.

"Gomawo... But, I am so sorry for letting you two come over here... With your performance today and all..." He says shyly and I look at Key. 

"It's alright! Don't worry! It's not your fault, and besides, it wasnt a big performance so they could miss us. Haneul-Ji is more important than one stupid performance, which we all forgot about anyways, untill yesterday. Dont worry..." Key replies and he smiles. When JonWoon heard it he smirked. "Okay then..." He whispers as he walks away.

 

Key's POV

I look at JongHyun and smile. He looks happy and very concerned at the same time. "You know, I havent seen you like this before. Like... Ever." He looks suprised when I said that.  "What do you mean?" He asks. I smirk and look at my watch. "Oh! It's 8 pm already! We should go dont you think?" I say but Hyung shakes his head. "You should go to the hotel... I think I'll stay here for a little longer. I'll see you soon okay! Don't stay up late because of waiting for me, okay?" He replies and I nod. I understand. I wave and go downstairs. I take a cab to the hotel and go to our suite. I am tired so I decide to just take a shower, put on something comfertable and go watch some TV. As I go through some channels I decide to watch MNet. Two minutes later the performance of the boys starts. They look awesome with just the three of them, but it feels weird to watch them perform without being able to perform next to them. After the performance the boys get interviewd. She asks alot and later on she notices we arent there.

"So... I see you are only with the three of you... Minho, Onew and Taimen, right?" The lady starts. She said 'Taimen' hahaha. Pabo.

"Well... Actually my name is Taemin... Not Taimen..." Taemin corrects her. The other members laugh.

"I am so sorry! Mianhamnida~~" She replies, she is in shock.

"And yes. JongHyun and Key are in Los Angeles now for an emergency..." Onew starts. The lady looks curious.

"In Los Angeles? Can I ask what kind of emergency?" She asks. Jonghyun already told him they are allowed to tell them, because Minho was worried about what they should do if somebody asked.

"Well... You might already know JongHyun has a girlfriend, right?" Minho asks and the lady nods.

"Erm... She and her team, including her coaches, had an awful caraccident two days ago. And she is in a coma right now, so JongHyun is there to take care of her and Key is there with him to help him." He continues. I nod and look at the lady her face. She looks concerned. "That is terrible! Is she doing alright?" She asks and the boys nod. "She is doing fine and they promised to keep us updated." Onew says. The lady nods and ends the interview. I look at the boys their faces and they dont look very happy. It makes me sad. I decide to go to bed and sleep. At 09.12 am, I get an kakaotalk message from JongHyun. 

"Key!!! Mianhamnida! I fell asleep last night and the nurse just woke me up hehe~ I am still at the hospital and Haneul-Ji is doing okay. I will see you this afternoon and keep me updated about where you are okay? Jjong Hyung"

I look up at his bed and it is still the same as yesterday. I look at my phone again and smile.

"Don't worry hyung! I will keep you updated about my plans x Keyy" I reply and put my phone away again. I get out of bed and get ready for today.

I'll go buy some candy for Hyung and some beautyproducts for Haneul-Ji. 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!