To the top (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JonWoon's POV

Today is the day. The championship is only a few hours away. Me and Haneul-Ji are in the lobby, waiting for the others. The coaches are already at the stadium to prepare our stuff. Haneul-Ji is laying on my lap and messing around with her laptop. She is going through photos of us again. So adorable.

"Yah oppa! This photo is so cute~ When did we take this again?" She points at her screen and I lean forward to look closer. When I try to think of when we took it she quickly kisses me on the check and giggles. "YAH~!" I look at her and she just smiles. She puts her laptop away and looks at me again. 

"Saranghaeyo JonWoon oppa..." She whispers as she crawls into my arms. I cant help but smile. "Nado saranghaeyo HaJi-Ah." I whisper and I give her a kiss on the cheeck. We dont say anything untill HyoJen and SooHin walk up to us. "YAH!! YOU LTTLE RASCALS READY TO WIN? HAHAHA!!" HyoJen yells and SooHin slaps his upperarm. "Yah hyung! We may be your dongsaengs but I am pretty freaking sure we aren't rascals." I yell back and Haneul-Ji laughs. We stand up and walk towards the entrance. Since the coaches already took our bags to the stadium we can take a bus to the stadium. We havent been on any busses yet here in L.A. so this is our chance! As we wait for the bus at the busstop, which is only three minutes away from the hotel, we just sit and listen to music. 

"Yesterday was really fun, except for the whole Jonghyun thing ofcourse..." SooHin says and I nod. After me and Haneul-Ji got back to the hotel, we went out for dinner all together. JongHyun didnt show up and when people started asking questions me and Haneul-Ji decided to tell them what happened. Everyone was in shock. Even Key was really dissapointed and even got angry, so he left the table to go to the toilets. I went after him and so did the rest of SHINee. We had to calm him down because he got really red. When we got back we saw Haneul-Ji crying and the other girls trying to comfort her. She looked at me and stood up from the table. She walked right into my arms and I took her outside. We talked a bit and just hugged. When we got back and sat down again we had fun the rest of the evening. 

Haneul-Ji looks up and smiles. "Yep! It was really nice to spend an evening with you guys and the SM Entertainment people hehe~"  She looks very happy. I am glad. 6 minutes later the bus arrives. We get in and talk a little more while we are on our way to the stadium.

About 29 minutes later we arrive at the stadium. When we get to the entrance we see our coaches waiting for us and give us our passes with our names, country and team on it and our bags. We get inside and go change first, afterwards me and HyoJen wait for the girls to finish changing. When Haneul-Ji walks out I wrap my arms around her from the back and together we walk to the center of the stadium. 

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

It all looks so beautiful~! I grab JonWoon's hand which is hanging over my shoulder. I look at him and I give him a soft kiss. We smile and walk to our coaches, who are waiting for us at our own dugout and we sit down. 

A man from the championship orginization walks towards us and explains us what will happen and when who will have a game. I am in the second game. First the european highjumpers will have their game and after that Korea, Russia, England and some more will have their sprint game, SooHin will be there too. In the fifth game Jonwoon will have to jump, and te game after me and SooHin HyoJen will have to jump. I am really excited~ A few cameras pass by and we wave and yell "Hangook hwaiting!!!" while making the hwaiting gesture.

"Haneul-Ji!" Coach yells and he gestures that I have to go to him. He hands me over a phone as soon as I reached him. I thank him and grab the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" I ask.

"Darling I saw you on tv, you look quite nervous! You look pale go drink something!" Eumoni yells into my ear.

"Y- Yah! Umma hajima~ I am fine! I am glad you are watching, I will work hard for you!" I reply and I hear her mumbling something.

"Hm? Mwoya? What was that?" I ask and she laughs.

"Aniyo... Nothing nothing! Go make me and your abonji proud sweetheart. Hwaiting!" She says and she hangs up on me. 

Abonji...  I will make them proud!! I wonder if JunHong oppa is also watching, I mean I am his little sister afterall... Ah well! Time to get ready!

"Sweety are you nervous?" JonWoon asks while he hugs me from behind. "A little... You?" I look at him. He smirks.

"Ofcourse not! pff what makes you think I am nervous?" He brags and I lift up my shirt a little to show him my waist. 

"You are hugging me very very tightly, you only do that when you are nervous or scared." I say and his eyes become big when he sees the red prints of his arm on my waist. "OHMY! MIANHAEYO BABY!" he yells and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I smile and give him some of my water. "It's okay, here drink this, maybe water will calm you down." I say and he drinks it. I walk over to SooHin and she tells me the opening ceremony will start any moment. I grab JonWoon's hand and pull him towards me. A cameraman and a journalist walk up to us.

"You are Haneul-Ji right?" She asks and I nod. "Yup thats me. hehe"

"Ah! My name is Kimberly Johnson, Young Active magazine. Nice to meet you!" She says and gives me a card. Oh erm nice to meet you miss Johnson!" I reply and she laughs. 

"I read K-Teen weekly, and I read you are the girlfriend of a kpop artist, am I right?" She says enthoustiastic. "Well, erm, no not really, I mean yes I was his girlfriend, but we broke up..." Her smile dissapears.

"Oh I am so sorry... why did you break up?" She asks worried. I look at the camera and sigh. I look at her and decide not to tell the entire story of what happened last night. "Let's just say he cheated on me. I didnt have the love feelings for him since a while ago after I woke up from my coma I realized I didnt feel as happy with him as I always feel when I am with a certain friend of mine hehe..."  I say and she looks at JonWoon.

"Well that idol, please fans of him dont hate on me, is very rude then and I hope you and-" she grabs JonWoons pass. "- Lee JonWoon will be very happy together! Let's forget about that idol okay?" She says and I nod. I smile at Jonwoon and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. The interviewer smiles and goes back to a serious face.

"But the idol thing wasnt why I came here, your photos in your K-Teen weekly issue looked amazing, you two are way too adorable together aahh~ But anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to become a model for Young Active Korean AND America. Are you interested?"  I am paralyzed. 

Me as a model?

Is she sure?

I mean I am not that pretty...

But I have always liked modelling, and it's a good way to make some money during my trainee days for clothing and all...

What should I do?!

"She'd love to do it!" JonWoon says and miss Johnson claps and smiles brightly. "Yay! Thank you so much! Lets talk a little more after the competition then! Bye bye and good luck you two!" She says and she and the cameraman walk off.

I look at JonWoon and I start screaming and fangirling. HyoJen walks up to us and asks what's wrong.

"I am going to be a model for Young Active Korea AND America! Isn't it great?!" I yell and he gives me a hug. "Congrats girl! Didnt we all tell you you were gorgeous all along? Especially mister JonWoon over here." He says and I nod. I give him a highfive and after telling SooHin we get called up to go on stage with our team. JonWoon and I will be carrying the South Korean flag and our team stands next to Russia on stage. After the openening ceremony the first game starts and me and SooHin have to go to our startingblocks already. I walk with JonWoon by my side towards my startingblock and he kisses my forehead before he has to leave the tracks. Me and SooHin nod at eachother like always and we get into our startingblocks as soon as the man says so. Before "Set" I grab my fathers necklace, whisper

"Hwaiting Abonji... I will make you proud. I'll make it to the top for you, just wait and see."

 and kiss it. When the gun fires I sprint as fast as I can. Not looking around me not focussing on others, only the finish. 

As soon as my feet reaches the other side of the finishline I stop. I look around me and look up to the scoreboard.

"1ST PLACE: HANEUL-JI CHOI, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

  2ND PLACE: CASSANDRA YOUNG, ATLANTA, USA

  3RD PLACE:  SOOHIN LEE, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA"

 I start crying and SooHin runs towards me and jumps onto my back. HyoJen and JonWoon run up to us and hug us. JonWoon kisses me and a photographer takes pictures of us and they startle me with their flashing.

"How does it feel to be the first winner of this years first round of the running category, miss Choi?" A man asks. "It feels good, and I am proud to say me and my best friend SooHin will be attending the second round tomorrow!!" I reply and he laughs. "I believe you do haha good luck tomorrow!" "Thank you sir! haha" And he walks off.

At the end of the day we all are through to the next rounds. The 5th round will be deciding if you are going to the finals or not. I just hope we all get to atleast the 5th round.

JonWoon got first place and HyoJen got second place after a british guy from Manchester. 

Now its time to get some rest for tomorrows round.