I am shocked (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

Haneul-Ji's POV

I open my eyes and stare at JonWoon. My head is laying on his lap and the rest of my body lays on my seat. Across us HyoJen and SooHin are watching videos on their phones. I remember yesterday evening when me and JonWoon got into the teams suite, they ran up to me and cried like crazy. SooHin's make-up was all over the vest I wore. But it was JonWoons vest and he said it didnt matter. We sat in mine and SooHins room and talked the entire evening with the four of us. Around 01.00 am the boys went back to their room to sleep. Me and SooHin talked a little more and we fell asleep around 02.30 am. This morning our alarm clocks woke us up and now its 10.00 am and we are on our way to the Stadium to train. I missed training alot, and I am very happy and lucky I woke up from the coma. 

"Have you slept well?" JonWoon asks and smiles. "Nae~" I reply with a smile. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I close my eyes again. Tonight the track & field team, SHINee, and my group from SM will all go out for dinner together and I will tell JongHyun about what happened between me and JonWoon afterwards. I am really nervous, but first: Training.

I set my feet into my startingblock and as soon as my coach blows the whistle, I sprint as fast as I can to the finish line. I feel better than ever before. After repeating this for 25 times we take a 15 minute break.

"How are you feeling?" HyoJen asks before taking a bite. I look at him and lay down my vork again. "To be honest... I feel better than before... I mean, I ran faster than before the accident... Is that strange?" I reply and he looks up. "I do remember you looked exhausted when we trained last week... Maybe its because you technically had a few days of rest. But don't do too much, we don't want you to get hurt again." He says and I nod. "I won't. I promise." I say and he smiles. After I finish my lunch JonWoon walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

"And?" He asks while laying his head on my shoulder. "And what oppa?" I ask. "How did it go? The training?" He continues and comes to sit next to me. Oh~ So that's what he was talking about. "It went well. I was faster than ever before. What about yours?" I reply and he smiles at me. "Thats good~ But don't overwork yourself okay?" He says and he grabs my hand. His eyes are staring into mine and he looks concerned. "Remember that I'm right next to you tonight, okay?"  I nod and give him a hug.

"Have you all eaten well?" Coach screams.

"Yes sir!"  We reply. Coach smiles and we go back onto the field. After an hour of training we get into the lockerrooms and when me and SooHin enter the girls' lockerroom, three girls walk up to me. Two of them are from the Russian team (Viktoriya & Alyona) and the other one is from the French team (Florence)

"Oh my gosh! Haneul-Ji you woke up! How are you feeling?" Alyona asks. "I am feeling very good actually, thank you all for the beautiful flowers!" I reply and they smile. Florence gives me a hug and grabs her bag afterwards. "I have to go. Maybe I'll see you all tomorrow haha au revoir~!" She says and we greet her. The other girls look at eachother and say something in russian, which I obviously dont understand. They hug me also and walk to the fields.

Me and SooHin get changed and when we walk out of the lockerroom, The boys are waiting for us next to the entrance to the lockerrooms. We go back to the car and we arrive at the hotel a few minutes later. 

"HANEUL-JI!!!" Savan-Ji, Pjonjim, Sumseng and Rain run up to me as I enter the hotels' lobby after I changed upstairs. (Denim shorts, tanktop, JonWoons vest andmy sneakers. My hair is just banging down.) We have a group hug and after crying and screaming, the rest of SHINee come to me to hug me. We all sit down and talk. JongHyun is here too. He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. My head is laying on his shoulder and during my conversation with Sumseng his phone vibrates. I look at the conversation and I see he is chatting with a girl 

'Hey JongHyunnie~ Are you still coming?' 

'Hey nuna yea I'm coming later, I told you I am out for dinner with the crew tonight.' 

'Oh I remember, have fun! But can you come now? I have a suprise for you ;)'

'Aish okay ;) I'll leave the hotel now. Where are u exactly?'

'I am at Echo Park, but there is a tiny building where I am in, besides the fountain. The door is open ;)xoxo'

'Ah okay I'll be there in a sec. x'

He puts his phone back in his pocket and takes his arm off me. He stand up and looks at me. I stand up too. 

"Erm the dude from MNETAMERICA  needs to talk to me for an interview, I'll be back before dinner." He says and he gives me a  kiss. "Oh okay bye." I reply and look at him as he grabs his jacket and walks away.

That bastard. How does he dare to lie to me.

I sit down and JonWoon comes to sit next to me.

"Whats wrong sweety? Why are u mad?" He asks and I whisper to him what I read on JongHyuns phone. He looks at me all shocked and hugs me. "Do you want to go after him?" He asks and I think. I nod and we grab our jackets. 

"Where are you going?" Pjonjim asks. The rest of group just look confused at us. I look at JonWoon. "We will be back soon dont worry." I say and we just walk off. When we are outside we whistle for a cab. A cab stops and we get in. 

"Where do you youngsters need to go?" The driver asks and JonWoon looks at me. "Echo Park please." I say and he drives off. After 5 minutes we arrive at the park. When I want to pay the driver he shakes his head. I look confused. "But sir I-" "You don't have to. You two are such a cute couple, this is free for you two." He says and we thank him. We get off and we run towards the fountain. I see the tiny building what that 'nuna' was talking about. There is a tiny window. But its too high for me to reach. JonWoon goes to sit on his knees and I go sit on his neck. I look through the window and I nearly fall off his neck. 

I fall down on the floor and sit against the buildings wall. JonWoon comes to sit next to me.

"He is kissing her." I whisper. "That freaking betrayer..." JonWoon stands up. He grabs my hand and pulls me up. I stand next to him and he looks into my eyes. "Lets go inside. Learn that freaking betraying a lesson." He says and I nod. I open the door and they jump up. I say nothing and just walk up to him. When I stand in front of him he starts to sweat and he looks worried. "Baby this isnt what it looks like!!" He whispers while going through my hair with his hands. I take a step back so he stops touching me. "I have been so damn broken because of the fact I didnt want to hurt you because we made a promise. Well ing done you I cant believe I have spent so much time with a betrayer like you." I say and he tries to think of an excuse, I can see it. "Baby what are you saying I-" I slap him as hard as I can. His entire cheeck turns red and you can see my hand shaped on it. I look at the girl who he kissed and I just look at her. I walk back to JonWoon and grab his hand and walk outside again.

When we are sitting on a bench in the park I lay my head on JonWoons shoulder. He kisses my forehead and whispers "I am so freaking proud of you." Into my ear. "I slapped and cursed for the first time... I never cursed like that before..." I look at him. I am shocked.

We stand up and go and take a walk through the park. I cant believe I actually slapped someone... JonWoon looks at me and he smiles. "I don't care. I love you anyways sweety." He says. We stop walking and just stand in the middle of the path. He grabs my waist and looks deeply into my eyes. 

"I love you, Choi Haneul-Ji."

He says and he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and I feel like the entire world has stopped turning and its just me and him. I feel like the happiest girl in the world (even after I just found my boyfriend cheating on me).

Nothing and noone can tear me and JonWoon apart.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!