I miss you... (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JongHyun's POV

I let the letter fall down on the ground. I run off stage, I run through the Mnet building, downstairs. People turn around as I sprint past them. I get outside and run towards the water. There is a small building, I climb up to the roof. I stand on the roof and scream as loud as I can. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

The tears stream down my face as I drop down on the ground. 

Why her?

Why now? 

My precious princess...

I walk towards the edge of the roof and sit down. I cry untill my eyes run dry. 

After a while, I'm just sitting there, with my head up and my eyes closed. Thinking about the good times. Untill someone lays his hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes to see who it is. I look up. It's Key.

"Hyung! I knew I would find you here!" He says and he comes to sit down next to me.

I always come here when I am sad or down. I came here for the first time when one of my best friends moved abroad. Ever since then I always come here. It clears my mind a bit.

Key looks forward and lifts his head up.

"I read the letter. Are you okay?" He asks me. He turns around and looks me in the eyes. I cant help myself and I start crying again.

"Why her?" I whisper as I look at him. He hugs me and whispers "I don't know...".

A couple seconds later his phone rings. 

"Yoboseyo? Nae... Indeed... Really? Good! I'll take him there then! Okay! Oh... Wait... Yea exactly! Okay! Good! Tell them we are on our way now! Bye~!" Key answeres. He looks at me a smirks. "That was Onew hyung... They also read the letter.. He said Jin sunbaenim got us two tickets to L.A. and we can fly tonight.... Taemin and MinHo are bringing our bags to the dorm. We must hurry and pack our suitcases, time to help your lovely girlfriend!" He laughs.

I cant do anything but smile. I stand up as fast as possible and jump of the small building onto a trashcan and back on the ground. Key follows me and as soon as he is on the ground too, I grab his arm and we run as fast as we can towards the car and jump in. The chauffeur drives really fast to our dorm. We get off. Run upstairs and get in. I run into my room, grab some clothing and other stuff and throw it into my suitcase. I run back inside and I see Key standing in the livingroom next to his suitcase and he is holding two tickets. 

"Time to go." He smiles and I feel a smile coming up on my face too. We grab our jackets and run back downstairs. The chauffeur is already standing outside, holding the door open for us, and as we get into the car I see Taemin and MinHo standing outside. "Hwaiting!" They shout and I smile. "Thank you..." I whisper and we drive away.

 

15 minutes later we arrive at the airport. We thank the chauffeur and run inside. I look at my watch; 08.57 pm. Our plane leaves in 13 minutes. We must hurry. We look at eachother and nod. We sprint towards gate 11, what took us about 5 minutes. There is a major line infront of the check-in. The line finally goes slowly and it is our turn after 3 minutes. I give the lady my passport and ticket. She nods and points at the gate. Finally, we can get in.

We go to our seats and sit down. I'm exhausted. I take my laptop and go through some pictures of me and Haneul-Ji and post some of them on twitter. After a while I fall asleep.

4 hours later I wake up from a noise. I look at Key and he is also trying to wake up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed on the LAX, Los Angeles International Airport. Please take your handbags and clothing. We wish you a nice time in Los Angeles. I hope you'll fly withus again in the future." The pilot says and I pack my stuff (laptop and jacket). We get off and as we get in the airport I see a man standing with a sign which says 'SHINee Key and Jonghyun'. We run up to him and we follow him to the car. He takes our luggage and puts it in the back. We call Jin sunbaenim, our parents and the other members to tell them we arrived safelyHe first brings us to our hotel and we decide to get some sleep. (Since it is around 01.00 am, we will go to the hospital later today.)

We wake up at 10.30 am. So we will have enough time to get dressed and go to the hospital. 

"Jonghyun! You should go take a shower and get dressed first! It always takes so long when you're last..." Key says. I nod. I grab a towel and clothing and get into the shower. It takes me about 10-15 minutes and after I dry myself and get dressed. As soon as I get out Key is already waiting. He sighs and runs into the bathroom. He always takes a shower of 5 minutes but it always takes ages for him to get dressed and do his hair. I really dont get it, but I shouldn't be focussing on that stuff now. As soon as he gets out we call the chauffeur from last night and he gets here in 30 minutes.

"We should eat something before we go. Let's go downstairs and get some breakfast." Key suggests. I agree and together we walk downstairs. The hotel-cafetaria is huge! After we get our food we sit down somewhere quiet.

"Are you ready to see Haneul-Ji today?" Key asks as I start eating my sandwich. I take a bite and swollow it without chewing.

"Yea... I think so..." I reply and I feel that my throat is becoming swollen. "I mean... It isn't the way I planned tho..." 

Key looks at me and nods. We finish breakfast and go outside. Only five minutes later the car arrives. We get in and greet the chauffeur. "Where do you have to go young men?" He asks and I take out the letter JonWoon send' me. 

"Erm... St. Kosmyl Hospital please." I answer him and he nods. "Off to St. Kosmyl Hospital we go!" He shouts as he drives off.

I am really nervous to see her again... I mean she is in a coma for godssake! I miss her so much but knowing she's in pain hurts more than missing her... I am so worried about her... 

21 minutes later we arrive at the hospital. We get off and thank him for bringing us. He nods and drives away. 

I look at Key and he looks at me. He nods and I feel even more nervous than before. As we walk in we see the reception right infront of us. Key walks towards the reception untill I stop him. "But we should ask what roo--" He says, but I ignore that. I grab the letter and look at it once again. 

'She is laying in the St. Kosmyl Hospital, LA. 3rd floor, room nr. 341'

I look around and there it is, on our left. The elevators. I walk towards the elevators and grab Key's arm. He follows me and two seconds later we are standing in it.

PLING

The doors open as we arrive at the 3rd floor. I look around again but I cant find any signs. I walk towards a man who seems to work here.

"Erm... Excuse me sir. But can I ask you where room number 341 is?" I ask. The man nods. "I sure do, come with me please." 

I grab Key by his arm, who is still standing outside the elevator. We follow the man and he stops infront of a pretty big room with big glass windows on our side. "Here we are! Good luck!" The man whispers as he walks past us.

I look through the glass and there she is. I am paralyzed and I feel my heart pounding. 

Key grabs my arm and looks in the eyes. 

"You have to do this. Stay strong hyung!" He says and I nod. I have to stay strong.

As I open the door, JonWoon stands up from his place immediately and walks towards us. He hugs me. But after 2 seconds he lets me go immediately.

"Oh... Sorry... I am just so happy you came here! You too hyung! I dont think I introduced myself properly yet. Annyeonghaseyo! Lee JonWoon imnida! I am Haneul-Ji's bestest friend. Nice to meet you!" He says and Key smiles.

"Annyeong! I am Kim Kibum, but please. Call me Key." He replies. JonWoon nods. "How is she doing?" I ask as I walk up to Haneul-Ji's bed. 

"She is doing okay. Her heartbeat has been in the exact same ritm as when we arrived here... But besides that... Nothing has changed. She has been like this for three days now..." He says. I understand. Since she is in a coma she isnt able to do other things ofcourse. I go sit on the edge of the bed and grab her hand. Key takes JonWoon outside. When the door closes I start crying. I hold her hand and tell her what happened the last few days, how training went, and the interview. 

"I know you won't be able to hear me but... I just want to tell you that I love you and I miss you..." I whisper through my tears. 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!