Goodmorning (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

SooHin's POV

This morning I woke up to Haneul-Ji's new alarm. I was still asleep and suddenly I heard this loud 

WO EU-REU-REONG EU-REU-REONG EU-REU-REONG NI WO EU-REU-REONG EU-REU-REONG EU-REU-REONG NI~~~ 

and I literally screamed. Whoops~ I am sitting on my bed, a towel wrapped around my body and my hair all messy from the shower, checking my kakao messages.

"SooHin-sshi~ Are you awake yet?"

"Nae~ Whats up HyoJen oppa?"

"Oh nothing I euh... was just wondering if you'd like to come down to the lobby and grab some breakfast together..."

"Hahaha~ I'll put on some clothing and come to you nae? See you in five minutes ^^"

"Oh arrasso :) See you in five minutes then"

Thank God I dont have to get breakfast on my own today. HaJi is still in the shower so I guess I'll just put on some clothing real quick and go down stairs. I put on my denim shorts, red sneakers, white tanktop and a large red vest. I put my hair in a messy bun real quick and grab my phone and my glasses. I rush out of the suite and bump against HyoJen and we both fall on the floor, his arms wrapped about my waist. We look at eachother and get up as quick as possible.

"Erm... Goodmorning to you too..."  He says, not looking at me. I look at my feet and mumble "Goodmorning..." I feel my face turning red and I walk towards the stairs quite fast. I turn around, as I notice he isnt following me. That babo. "Dont you want breakfast?" I ask and he nods. In less than 5 seconds he is standing beside me. We rush downstairs and arrive at the restaurant in about 2 minutes. 

 

HyoJen's POV

Oh my gosh... Did that just really happen? Her skin felt so soft as my hands touched her back... HYOJEN STOP IT! DONT THINK LIKE THAT! Ugh

I look at the food laying on my plate and I notice it needs some salt. As I reach for the salt I feel someone else's fingers touching mine. I look up to see who it was and I look SooHin right in the eyes. I let go of the salt immidiately and I feel that I am blushing. I get up from the table. 

"I- I am s-sorry! I- I have to go!"  I say as I run off towards our suite. I get into my room and close the door behind me. As the door slams shut I sit against it on the floor. 

"Aish!! So frustrating!! Aish..."  I say to myself as I go through my hair with my hands. JonWoon walks out of the bathroom and walks up to me. "Hyung? Whats wrong?" He asks and he looks at me. "I- I dont know... I- I think- I-" I reply, shaking. He hands me over a bottle of water and I go sit on my bed. After JonWoon gets dressed, he comes to sit next to me.

"Hyung tell me, what exactly happened just now?" He asks. I look at him and I put the bottle of water down on the nighttable. 

"I- I think I am in love, dongsaengie..." I say and his eyes get big. 

 

JonWoon's POV

"In l-love? With whom hyung?" I ask and he turns to me. I can see the confusion in his own eyes. 

"SooHin-ah... I mean she ran outside the door of the suite and bumped into my arms and we were laying on the floor... When we got downstairs our fingers met when we wanted to get the salt, I know it sounds cheesy like that but, remember when we saw our class for sports for the first time? She looked so beautiful, she was so shy.. I already liked her since that moment but now... I think I am in love..." He replies and I can see his eyes getting a little watery... "Hyung dont cry..." I whisper to him and I throw an arm around him. He whipes away his tears and looks at me. "Dongsaengie... Love is good right?" He asks. I smile and look infront of me. "Yes hyung, love is good... But it always has its bad moments. Its not always fun you know." I tell him. He smirks, nods and gets up. "I think I have to apologize to SooHin for rushing out so fast." He says and opens the door. I can hear him gasp.

SooHin is standing right infront of him.

"S-SooHin! I-" He tries to speak but it isnt really working out. "Oppa... Do you... Love me?" She asks. He looks at his feet and starts shaking. His hands are trembling behind his back and I can see her facial expression a little, since hyung is standing in the way. She looks dissapointed and confused at the same time. She grabs his arm and takes him to her room. 

"YAH! SOOHI--" I hear Haneul-Ji yell and she walks, cursing, my way. I tell her what happened and she starts laughing histerically.

"HEY ITS NOT FUNNY!" I yell at her as she whipes away her tears. "You dont get it do you?" she says and smiles. "I dont get what?" I ask and she looks at me.

"SooHin has had a crush on HyoJen for years now. And they make the perfect couple dUh~" She says smiling. 

"But... Why hasnt she ever told him?" I ask. I am so confused, why didnt she tell HyoJen or me?

Haneul-Ji looks at her nails. "Because she was scared ofcourse... First of all its her best friend... this could tear up their friendship... And second, she was scared of all those girls. He is the most popular guy in the school, girls are sticking to him everyday like they are gum which he stepped in on the street." she replies. Its almost whispering. But she looks relieved,

We hear a door get slammed shut and we look at eachother.

"I guess someone is done talking." She says and I nod. 

 

SooHin's POV

We walked towards JonWoon and HaJi. Haneul-Ji looked at me and HyoJen. JonWoon grabbed HyoJen's arm and HaJi mine. We sat on the beds and they sat across from us. " Okay you guys have to tell us what exactly is going on, because I am not really happy with the fact I got thrown out of my room hm~ " HaJi starts. I look at HyoJen. "Mianhaeyo saengie, I shouldn't have done that. Well we had to talk about what exactly happend this morning and all... And... Erm..." Well this is awkward. I don't know what to say and HyoJen clears his throat. "We are going out on a date tonight after training." He says and smirks. I look at him and I feel I'm blushing. Haneul-Ji and JonWoon look at eachother and smile.

 

"Finally" they say at the same time. I laugh.

Finally

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this messy chapter :( I had the feeling to write today but I didnt know what to write so yea... I promise the next chapters will be good!