The Audition (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

This is it. Today is the day I will apply for performer at SM Entertainment. I will make sure that I'll pass and make my abonji proud.

"Eumoni!! I'm leaving, I will see you tonight again!!" I yelled towards my mother as I walked down the stairs. 

"Hohohoho wait a minute! Where do you think you're going?" She replied as she walked out of the kitchen. I was shocked. What did she mean? Where am I going? I told her about my audition, and she isnt going to do anything about it!

"Have you had any breakfast this morning?" She said. Oh thank heavens... 

"Yes mother. I had breakfast. Rice and some of the rest over kimchi pasta from last night"  I replied and walked up to her, gave her a kiss on the cheek. I ran towards the door, grabbed my skateboard and went outside. I heard my mother screaming "Hwaiting!"  before she closed the door. 

I stopped at JonWoon's house and as soon as I opened the frontgate Sumji ran up to me. 

(JonWoon is my best friend ever since I moved here after my father died, which was 9 years ago. Since I was from Holland, I didnt know the korean language that well. Even tho my mom tried her best to teach me, but ever since my father was gone, she was depressed almost every single moment, so she couldnt teach me anymore. And when I came here, JonWoon helped me with the language and showed me around the neighbourhood. He also appeared to live only 2 blocks away. He helped my mother with cooking since I am a terrible cook. And ever since the first day of school we are the bestest friends. To be honest. He is the best thing that ever happened to me.)

I hugged her tightly and made her spin in the air.

"JonWoon Oppa has been waiting for you, Unni~!!" She said. Well isnt she the cutest little girl in the world. I remember when me and JonWoon were just sitting by the han river and he got a call from his abonji. His mom was in the hospital, giving birth to a wonderful little girl. Who they named Sumji.

"Oh really?" I smiled and looked up toward the door entrance, where he was standing. 

JonWoon's POV

"Maybe..." I said while smiling. "So are you ready for your audition?" I asked.

"Yea... But I am a bit nervous tho..." Haneul-Ji replied. 

I nodded while grabbing my skateboard and walked up to her. Gave Sumji a kiss on the forehead and walked away.

"Watch over eumoni, Sumji!" I yelled and she nodded and before she closed the door, she made the 'Hwaiting!'  gesture to Haneul-Ji.

She was really nervous. I saw it in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes... OOPS GETTING OFF TOPIC HERE!

"You're gonna do just fine! I have seen you dance and heard you sing and you are amazing!" I said. She smiled.

"Really? Gomawo oppa..." She replied. 

 

5 minutes later we were finally there. It was very quiet outside. We only saw three girls walking out of the building holding a paper of the company.

"Its very quiet, dont you think?" I asked.

"It is... Ah well. No rushing needed then right?" She replied. And she walked infront of me, towards the entrance.

We walked up to the reception room and waited outside a room which said: Auditions. Quiet please.

10 minutes later a girl walked out with tears in her eyes. 

"Whats wrong?" I asked. 

"It went terrible." She answered. She looked up to Haneul-Ji and looked at her clothing. She started getting more tears and looked at her again. "Good Luck..." She whispered and she walked away. Haneul-Ji wanted to say something but she couldnt . She looked pale and terrified. Not by the girl, But because of the audition.

"Do you think--" She said. "No! You are going to do great! Hwaiting!" I replied and took her skateboard. Gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead. "You are going to make your abonji proud." I whispered and she smiled. Thanked me and went inside. I couldnt watch, only hear her so I just sat down. Praying for her.

I check my phone to see what time it was. 11.03 am. The audition has been going for only 5 minutes now...

I check twitter and her mentions (Yes. I have her account on my phone). I see all these tweets with "Good luck!" "Fighting!" "Do your best!!!" etc. etc.

I lay my hands on her skateboard until I hear footsteps coming my way. I look up and see someone infront of me. The boy is sweaty and sighing. He is offering me a bottle of vitamine water. "Oh- Erm... Kamsahamnida..." He comes to sit next to me and I look at him. I know him! He is from... Erm... Whats that group called again? OH! I remember! SHINee! And his name is JongHyun!

"She is very good! Whats her name?" He asks as he looks at the door of the audition room. 

"Oh! Her name is Choi Haneul-Ji... She is amazing right? She is very beautiful too..."  I reply. He looked at me and asked me if I was her boyfriend. I told him I was her best friend and he smiles. "You sound like you really like her... Do you?" He asks and he looks at me. "What? No! Ofcourse not! That would be terrible. I'm just her best friend and thats it." I answer and I look away.

We talk a bit until someone walks up to us and looks at JongHyun. "Your break is over. You have to train. Key, Taemin and MinHo are already in the rehearsal room. Come. Oh! Sorry, Didnt see you there! My name is Lee Jinki, but please, Call me Onew" He says and he shakes my hand. "This is JonWoon. His best friend is having a audition right now." JongHyun says and he stands up. "Well... I hope to see you around another time! Annyeong!" "Annyeong!" 

2 minutes later Haneul-Ji walks through the door. She is in tears.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!