Not just a childhood friend (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JonWoon's POV

I'm sitting on my bed and look at the picture of me and Haneul-Ji which is from back in the past. She just moved to Seoul and I liked her immidiately. So I introduced myself and I showed her around. She looked so happy whenever I was near. We were just sitting on the couch and her eumoni came to sit in front of us, she pulled out a camera and took a picture of us.

"I just had to take a picture of you two. I will keep this picture forever." She said with a smile after she took the picture.

Exactly a year later, she gave us both a copy of the picture, to remind us how we met. Like I could ever forget that.

Tears stream down my face as I look at the photo.

"Dont go... Jaebahl..." I whisper through my tears.

Suddenly the door opens and HyoJen walks in.

"How are you feeling bro?" He asks and hands me over a cup of coffee. I dont say anything and just look at the picture again. HyoJen nods and walks away. I hear footsteps outside the door.

"He needs some time alone..." "Oh... I understand... How is he doing?" "He doesnt look okay, I mean, he was holding a photo of them two from when they were little. He was crying." "Oh god... I feel so bad for him, I mean, even though I cried also, he is the one who has been best friends with her for years..." "Exactly the same for me, I feel so bad for him at the moment and we cant do anything for him..." "Yeah.." Apperantly HyoJen and SooHin were talking about me. I hear the footsteps dissapear and I lay my head down on my pillow and lay the photo next to my head. I fall asleep.

After a while I wake by a noise, I look at the clock, 7.13 pm. I get up and walk towards the hallway untill HyoJen grabs my arm and pulls me down the stairs. I dont ask any questions and follow him. When I am downstairs coach and SooHin are standing outside. When they see me they whistle for a cab. A cab stops infront of us and we get in. 

"Where are we going? Why did you guys bring me here? Why arent you talking??" I ask, but HyoJen gives me the shut-up-or-ill-kill-you-look, so I stop asking questions. After a few minutes the cab stops infront of the hospital. Coach gives the taxi-driver the money and gets off. HyoJen and SooHin grab both my arms and pull me inside. We run upstairs and right infront of the room where Haneul-Ji lays, we stop. I look through the glass and I see a lady sitting next to JongHyun. When I look closer I realize, that lady is Haneul-Ji's mother. I run inside and she looks up as I open the door.

"JonWoon!! Oh son come here!" She stands up and hugs me.

"Eumoni! When did you get here? Is she alright? Are you alright? What is going on?" I ask as I let the woman go. She smiles through her tears. She looks at JongHyun and looks at me again. 

"Your hyung over there called me, and after he told me what happened I wanted to come as quick as possible. I contacted their manager and he baught me tickets, I just arrived here..." She answers and I look at JongHyun hyung. He nods. 

"Oh... well, you shouldnt be so active right now, thats bad for your health and you know that! You should sit down." I tell her and she nods, she walks towards JongHyun hyung and goes sit next to him again. She looks at Haneul-Ji and starts crying again. JongHyun hugs ger tightly and I can see he is crying too. I am trying to keep my tears inside and it is working. We just sit down for a while without talking. I look at Haneul-Ji and after a while I look across the room and I see that everyone is just staring at her, or the floor.

HyoJen is sitting on the floor next to Key, against the wall. SooHin is sitting on the floor next to Haneul-Ji's bed. The coach isnt inside because he wont be able to keep his emotions on the right place, I understand, Haneul-Ji was his best student and atlethe, she always went to him when she had problems or difficulties with school, she was like a daughter to him, and he was like a father to her. JongHyun is still sitting next to Haneul-Ji's eumoni on the chairs next to HaJi's bed. They are all crying, or wiping away the tears. A few seconds later the door interrups the silence. We all got a little heartattack, because it was so quiet and suddenly the door opens. We look up to see who it is and it's the doctor. He immidiately walks up to HaJi's eumoni.

"You must be Choi Haneul-Ji's mother?" He smiles. She nods and introduces herself.

"I have a question for you, ma'am. We need all the family-members here, all of them. Is that possible?" He asks and her face gets pale. I wonder whats the problem, I think its because of her father, because there is nobody else left from the family.

"Well... My husband died a few years ago, and the rest of the family is erm... not here... they erm... all passed away." She says. I look at her hands, she is shaking. "Can we talk outside please?" She asks. The doctor nods and together they walk outside the room.

"Well, where is that all about?" SooHin asks while she looks at me. She is kind of mad, I can see it on her face. I shake my head, I have seriously no idea.

SooHin was sort of right, I also think eumoni was acting strange. I mean she told the doctor her husband passed away very calmly, but about the rest of the family... That was seriously strange. And I wonder why she wanted to talk to him without us... 

I look at JongHyun and he is curious.

A few minutes later eumoni and the doctor walk back inside.

"I really think you should tell them..." He starts. Haneul-Ji's eumoni nods. I look at JongHyun and he looks at me. What does he mean 'Tell them'? Tell us what?

"I have something very important to tell you... Erm... Haneul-Ji doesnt know this either, it was a secret between me and her father. But, Haneul-Ji wasn't my first child..." She says. 

What.

Does this mean HaJi has an older sibling?

Why didnt she tell us earlier?

"My first child was a boy, he was born 1 year before her... We were a happy family, but one day we just couldnt take care of two children anymore and we had to let someone adopt one of them... And... the judge chose that her brother had to go, when we were in court... It hurts so much to just think of him and his name... And the worst part is... His name is on screen and around me all the time... His name is, Choi JunHong..." She continues. All our mouths fall open. Choi JunHong, also known as Zelo from B.A.P. is Haneul-Ji's older brother? 

I can't believe it...

Is she kidding?

Is this a joke?

"Whenever Haneul-Ji asked about him we..." She starts crying. "We told her it was just a childhood friend who moved away..." She drops down on her knees and bursts into tears. I feel that my eyes are getting a bit wet and a second later the tears stream down my face. I try to look at JongHyun and the rest and I see they are all openmouthed and JongHyun, SooHin and HyoJen are crying.

"This can't be..." I whisper to myself through my tears.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!