Gotta go (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JongHyun's POV

It has been two weeks since we are dating now. Two weeks, one day and three hours to be correct.

I stare at my phone, waiting for a text from Haneul-Ji. She is half an hour late... I am worried sick. I stand up and walk towards the door of the rehearsalroom. I walk in, grab a bottle of water and sit down on the floor.

"MIANHAMNIDA!!!" Haneul-Ji screams as she walks through the door. I stand up and run towards her and give her a hug. I grab her shoulders and look at her face. She is blushing. "Where were you? I was worried!" I say. She looks up "My coach wanted to talk to me after my running..." She says as she looks into my eyes. Thank god nothing happened. "Oh... What did he say?" I ask as I take my hands off her shoulder. She walks away and lays her bag down in de corner of the room. She walks back to me, grabs my arm and takes me outside. She stands uppon the wall and starts looking at the floor. I get worried.

"Haneul-Ji! Whats wrong sweetheart?" I ask as I go sit infront of her. She looks at me. She's crying.

"I- I- I am going to be attending a major track and field championship..." She answers.

"But... Thats good! Right?" I say while wiping away her tears and mascara. 

"Ofcourse it is! But... Its not here..." She looks at me, her eyes are big, she lookes at me.

"But that doesnt matter! Where is it? Pusan? Or maybe Tokyo or Hong Kong?" I reply. It doesnt matter to me, I mean the company will give me a day off, so I can see her.

She shivers. "It's in L.A." She replies.

L.A.? That isnt too far away, but I have to know the date tho. "Oh... Erm... When is it?" I ask her. I will probably make it. I hope...

"Next week... Me and another girl are selected for running and JonWoon and another boy are selected for high jumping, we will be leaving thursday morning... We will be back next weeks sunday..." 

No. Not next week! We were going to stay at my parents beach house with Key and Taemin this weekend, and next week we were supposed to go to the movies and go iceskating! But... It is such a huge oppertunity, and I can see by the way she looks at me that she really wants to do both. "We will just have to change the dates for the beach house, movies and the rest then. Don't worry. But... I wont be able to come and see you... Will it be broadcasted somewhere?" She starts smiling. "Nae~ It will be broadcasted on our schoolsite, PTQ live and Junior Sport Sarang. I will do my best and make you proud, Oppa!" She says. Good, I will be able to see her. She is the sweetest girl on earth. But its time to practise so we go back inside after a long tight hug and we tell everyone what happened.

The girls go scream and hug her tightly. Apperantly they knew how much she wanted it because they kept screaming 'FINALLY OMO~~!!!". The boys gave her a hug and it felt a bit strange for me. By best friends hugging my girlfriend, ah well... since we are a family it is alright. After the hyperness of everyone we start training. 

After training I bring her home (we will have dinner at her place). During the walk home we talk about alot. One of the things is that she cant stay for dinner tomorrow, she is going to stay with JonWoon for dinner, because she is going to dye his hair black. She will also sleep there the night. Its alright. Its her best friend for almost 7 years now. He wouldnt be in love with her, when she had her audition he told me he wasnt and I believe him. No hard feelings. I smile.

When we arrive at the gate of her home her eumoni opens the door. "Oh! You two have arrived! Come in quickly its going to start raining soon!" She yells, and exactly when she said it, it started to rain. Creepy. We go sit around the dinner table and the food is already done. "Here! I hope it tastes good. I tried my very best. Its a new recipe. Chicken flavoured noodles with some bap on the bottom." She says while coming to sit infront of us. "We'll eat well eumoni. Thank you for the meal." Haneul-Ji says, and I thank her too. We start eating. It tastes really good!

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

My mom cooked for us again. It tastes good and I am happy she made it. I am starving! 

"So your coach called me. So you will be leaving thursday?" She says. Omo! I forgot to tell her. Thank god coach called, otherwise I would forget!

"Yea... JongHyun is coming with us to the airport. We will be back next weeks sunday. Will you be watching it also, eumoni?" I ask before I take a sip of my water. She nods and tells me coach told her where she could watch it online and on tv.

After dinner me and JongHyun hang out a bit infront of the tv in the livingroom. Eumoni went to sleep, she was exhausted. I can understand, she has been busy cooking for us since  11.30 am! When its 11 pm, JongHyun leaves. I give him a goodbye kiss and he walks off. I should sleep also. Since it will be my last night here in Seoul for the upcoming week. 

 

Next morning I wake up at 7.03 am. I take a quick shower. Get dressed (my school uniform with a black bag, A ponytail and glasses), Pack my bags for training (Running and SMEnt.) and my suitcase for L.A. When it's 7.30 JonWoon and his cousin come to pick me up with the car. Since JonWoon will be leaving also, nobody will be able to help his eumoni, so his cousin going to help her with everything JonWoon usually does. 

I walk outside, give eumoni a last hug, and walk towards the car. JonWoons cousin, which's name is SeongHyung by the way, is already standing outside to take my bags and suitcase. I run back, grab my skateboard and get into the car. My eumoni screams "Hwaiting!" and we are off. I'm gonna miss her, but its worth it. On the way to school SeongHyung starts talking about JonWoons hair and tells me I should paint it blue instead of black. "Aniya~! Thats no fun! Black really suits oppa~" I reply and I look at JonWoon. He's smiling. I guess he's in a good mood today. 

We arrive at school and I take my bags. I leave my suitcase in it so he can bring it to JonWoons home. 

The day goes really well and at the end I go running again. JonWoon is also training outside today. He is really good! I look at him when he jumps and I almost trip. It looked so cool! And I dont know why, but he looked very handsome when he jumped and landed... Ah well! I should definetly focus and just keep training hard. After thirty minutes we both stop. I help him cleaning up a bit and we go to our lockerrooms. When I get out of mine I see him waiting outside the girls' lockerroom. He grabs my arm. "Today I will bring you, and pick you up from your training!" He says while looking up to the air. He's smiling. I dont say anything. I just hold his arm tightly as we walk out the of the schoolbuilding. When we pass the gate we start skating towards the SM Building. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and goes home.

I go to training and everything went well. Onew and Jjong taught us a new dance, which we will be using in the future. 

After training I went outside and I saw JonWoon waiting for me. Once again, with his bike. 

"Come~ Time to dye my hair! hehe~" He says happily. I smile and go sit behind him. I grab him tightly and I lay my head on his back. It feels comfterable. 6 minutes later we are at his home. I put my bags in his room and take a quick shower. After the shower I put on some casual clothing, so it will be easier to dye his hair. I ask him to come upstairs, and to make his hair a bit wet. Before I knew it he was washing his hair for the third time today. Well, thats even better! 

I take a chair upstairs, into the bathroom so he can sit down. I put a towel around his neck and I start dying it. 

Two hours later it is totally done. He looks amazing! "Ooh~ Oppa nomu yeppo~" I say and I give him a kiss on the cheek. He walks up to the mirror and starts looking at his hair. He turns around and gives me a hug. "Gomawo, Haneul-Ji~".

 

After dinner we go watch some movies in his room and after that we fall asleep.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!