1 Month Part 2

The Girl With Teal Headphones

Ljoe hopped off the bus first then took my hand as we walked. "We have  alittle more." He said. I stared at him and he chuckled. "If we got off the direct spot you'd figure it out." I hopped impatiently and then smiled.

"Okay.. okay.." I said quietly. "I don't remember this." I said looking around the area.

"Only because you fell asleep last time." Ljoe chuckled. My cheeks went a little pink. I stared at Ljoe for a second as we continued walking. We talked about Chunji, and then he started talking about his friends and I just laughed cause he would at least say one mean thing about them.

"We're almost there." Ljoe said. I looked around and recognized a couple things.

"Lotte World?" I asked curiously.

"Bingo~" Ljoe smiled. I smiled at him before hitting his shoulder. "Hey, hey, there's still a suprise." He pointed out, I sighed at him then he took my hand as we reached the building. "Sha'll we have some fun?"

 "Of course." I laughed.

 

We walked around, went ice skating, road so many roller coasters, ate  to our hearts content then the last place was the ferris wheel. I stared at it then looked at Ljoe. "Isn't that a little cheesy?" I asked.

"No." Ljoe shook his head. "Why?"

"Because it's the ferris wheel." I pointed out laughing. "The most cheesiest place for a couple to end their date." Ljoe just shrugged as we sat down, I stared as they closed the door. "Oh well." I shrugged. "I've always wanted to see the top from here." Ljoe smiled then took my hand.

"I have a suprise for you." He said quietly.

"Oh..." I said letting my voice trail off. "That makes more sense." Ljoe chuckled before leaning over to kiss me. I leaned over as well so it was easier and our lips came in contact in the middle.  As we pulled away the ride stopped. I looked over,  we werent at the way top of the ride, but it was close. "Did you plan this."

"I planned everything." He shrugged. I chuckled. "But." He raised his hand. "I didn't plan the ferris wheel to stop." I smiled at him slightly as he reached into his pocket. "Close your eyes."

"What are you-"

"Just close them." Ljoe chuckled. I smiled before closing my eyes slightly. I waited quietly then heard Ljoe say something, it seems he was rapping.

 

I'll always give you my smile
More than anyone else
I'll make you the happiest person
I start everyday while thinking of you
My smile stays still all the same
I'm so happy what should I do?
At the end of this tiring day
You will always stay by my side
I'm feeling thankful everyday and you become my power
I promise to stay by your side I won't change
Even if time passes, I love you, I'll protect you

 

My heart melted and I felt tears well up in my eyes as Ljoe finished rapping.  I felt him take my hand and place something on there. "I know I've only known you for such little time." Ljoe said quietly. "But I'll make you the happiest person ever." He promised me. "I promise."

"Can I open my eyes?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"Yeah.." Ljoe said. I opened my eyes and looked down at the box. He took the box from my hand and opened it to reaveal a necklace and a ring inside. He took the ring out and placed it onto my ring finger. "This is my promise." He said quietly, I can see the matching ring on his finger and smiled.

"You don't need to promise me." I said. Ljoe gave me a suprised look. "Cause I know you can show me." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. His cheeks went a little pink as I pulled away. "You are my reason to hear." Ljoe smiled back as I hugged him. My head pressed onto his chest as he tightly held me.

"Can you hear my heart." He whispered. I smiled when he said it. Suddenly the ride started to move again. We pulled away so the shuttle was weighed evenly. I looked at Ljoe then we both smiled again happily. I looked down at the ring on my finger and my heart fluttered.

 

As it reached the bottom the employee opened it and I was suprised when Ljoe's friends were there. I looked at Ljoe who just took my hand and we started walking over to them.

"So this is YooJin~" One of them smiled. "I'm Niel." He held out his hand. I nodded my head taking his hand. "Ljoe doesn't shut up about you you know." He pointed out. I scoffed, covering my mouth before looking at pink faced Ljoe.

"YAH!" Ljoe wined.

"Here you are." I looked back at two boys, one was holding a bouqet of flowers, the other had a giant panda bear. "Hyung made us hold these and come here to give them to you." I took the flowers and turned to Ljoe again.

"Why you guys..." Ljoe hissed. The two boys gulped, the boy with the teddy bear pushed the bear towards me causing me to fall back into Ljoe's arms before they both escaped. I got back on my two feet and hugged the bear as Ljoe smiled then it fell as he chased the boys.

I tilted my head curiously. Chunji came over. "This is what you ended up with." He told me. I smiled at Chunji.

"And SeoYongie ended up with you." Chunji chuckled and hit me slightly in the arm. "But hey." I said shrugging, as I watched Ljoe chase one boy in circles around a pole. "The people we fall for." Chunji looked at me with a curious stare. "Byunghyun fell in love with a deaf girl." I said quietly.

"Deaf?" Chunji said suprised. "You're deaf?" I looked at Chunji nodding my head.

"I was the girl with teal headphones." I told him. "I never took them off because I was deaf." Chunji just nodded his head before turning back to watch the scene.

"Teal headphones..." Niel whispered. "Oh it's you~" He said. I looked at Niel and laughed with him. "You don't come by anymore." I gave an apologetic smile. "You'll come by more often right?" I nodded my head before looking back at Chunji.

"Hey Niel-ssi." I said to him. Niel looked up as I placed the bear down into a chair that was by them. I stood up straight and then smiled. "I'm not longer that girl." Niel gave a questioned look as I giggled and ran after Ljoe.

"What did she mean?" Niel asked Chunji curiously. Chunji watched me jump onto Ljoe's back, he nearly lost his balance but he got his posture back. The two boys were laughing. "She's no longer that girl?"

"She's YooJin." Chunji said with a smile. Niel nodded. "She's Ljoe's girlfriend." Chunji looked over at Niel then at the teddy bear.

"She's no longer the girl with teal headphones"

"By the way." Ljoe blinked at me curiously as I got off him. "Where are your teal headphones?" I jumped slightly to fix my balance then poked the bottom of my chin in a curious expression. I just took Ljoes hand and started walking back to the others.

"In the past." I looked at Ljoe. "You'll see them again." I smiled. Ljoe just smiled and hugged me tightly, still hugging me as we kept walking back to the others. "In the future." Ljoe chuckled.

"Right~" Ljoe nodded.

 

The End~

 

 

=========================

Oh.... yeah short story :( Sorry.

Comment thoughts?

Annyeong~