Panda Yoohyun

The Girl With Teal Headphones

I waited in front of the station like Ljoe texted me. I wore some black jeans and dark top my headphones plopped over my slouchy beanie. The sky was gray and it looked like it was ready to snow. Is he coming? I thought. Did I come early? I looked down at my outfit. Is this nice?

Then you grimaced remembering SeoYoung coming over trying to force you into a skirt. Then you remember kicking her and not apologizing cause she earned it making you smile slightly.

Ljoe ran up to a pole breathing heavily. Stupid guys. He thought remembering back at their apartment. How they kept telling him to wear this, or that. So he stuck with all black and pop out light blue shoes. He looked up and easily recognized the teal headphones. Wow.. she lookes so cute. His cheeks went pink as he walked slowly over to me.

I turned my head. OMO! There he is! Stay cool YooJin! Stay cool! Oh my gosh.. he's  so cool. My cheeks went a little pink. "Morning." I said first.

Her voice... Ljoe said, his body immediately feeling warm. Morning YooJin. He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Should we get going? I nodded and walked over to him looking at him. Where do you want to go?

"I'm new to this town." I said.

Right... Ljoe said. Maybe I should take her on a tour... no that's lame. He thought for a moment. I blinked at Ljoe for a moment looked straight ahead then back at him. Aish why does she keep looking at me. Uhm? Do I have something on my face?

"No" I shook my head. "My parent's told me that if I'm talking to someone always look at them. Shows respect." I smiled. Ljoe just nodded his head. Thank you SeoYoung!!!!!! I happily thought.

How about... Ljoe let his voice trail off.

"I'm fine with just walking around." I said. "Or just sitting at a park." Ljoe blinked at me and I stared at him. Idiot YooJin! Do I sound boring? "I-I don't want you to spend a lot if it requires money."

N-no! Ljoe said immediately. I stared at him. I know the perfect place!

I smiled at him.

 

I looked at the building in awe. Then looked at Ljoe expecting he had said something. Ever heard of Lotte World? He asked. I shook my head.

"SeoYoung always mentioned it." I said. Ljoe just nodded his head.

It's pretty loud in there. Ljoe laughed. Can you handle it?

Handle loudness? I'm deaf Ljoe... I thought to myself. But I smiled. "Try me." As soon as we walked in I saw Ljoe cringe. Is it really that loud? He looked at me expression and laughed.

You must be used to loudness. He smiled before someone him pushing him into me. My hands were around his waist as he looked at me. Both our cheeks a little red. S-sorry.

"It's okay." I said. Ljoe smiled and took my hand.

I don't want you getting lost. He said. I nodded my head and looked straight head. Ljoe opened his mouth but decided not to say anything else. She must be listening to music. If I want to say something I'll tap her shoulder like usual. My eyes wandered around and something caught my eyes.

"Panda." I said. Ljoe stared then looked up at a shooting game. He grimaced slightly then pulled me over. "I-it's okay!" I said my cheeks turning red. Idiot YooJin! Is he going to try and get it for you!? No!!! It's okay!!!! I screamed into my head though my face stayed it's usual.

Ljoe paid and was given 3 tries to shoot the prize he wanted. He looked at me. She'll think I'm cool if I win it for her. He smiled. I gave him a smile and fighting fist and he chuckled. Cute.

I watched Ljoe aim at the panda and shoot. It hit it's ear and moved back then forth. I frowned and Ljoe grimaced. The crowd was watching.

"Are they going out?"

"How cute! The boyfriend getting something for his girlfriend!"

"They look cute!"

Ljoe's cheeks went pink as he shot the next one it hit it's stomach and fell. He smiled and looked back at me. I was smiling at him and he smiled back as he took the panda and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I said. Ljoe nodded. Why are his cheeks pink? Is he cold? I reached up and touched his cheeks. "Are you cold?" I asked innocently.

The crowd was whistling and Ljoe's cheeks just became more red. N-no! Not at all! He said. I nodded my head before looking at the panda with a smile. I'm warm. He thought.

"Want to go on some rides?" I asked. Ljoe nodded and took my hand before walking away from the crowd. I stared at the panda then looked at Ljoe who was also staring at the panda.

What are you going to name him? Ljoe asked. Or her. Then he laughed. I laughed back and looked at the panda.

"You name him." I said.

You name him. Ljoe insisted. He is yours. I stared at the panda trying to think of a name. Or we can name him together. My cheeks went a little pink as I nodded my head.

"Yoohyun?" I said. Ljoe's cheeks went pink.

I didn't think she'd combine our names! Inside he was jumping rainbows but he just looked at me. I like it. I looked at him, and he figured I hadn't heard him. I said I like it.

"Then Yoohyun it is!" I giggled. "Yoohyun meet Byunghyun-ssi." I said waving it's arm towards Ljoe. Ljoe just smiled. My cheeks went pink. Man YooJin! How much of an idiot can you be!!! Aish. I looked down but looked back up when Ljoe took Yoohyun from my arms.

Nice too meet you Yoohyun. He smiled. I'm Byunghyun. And this is YooJin-ssi. He looked at me and smiled.

Did he do that so I didn't feel embarrassed. I took Yoohyun back and smiled.

Sha'll we keep going? Ljoe asked me taking my hand. I looked at him and nodded before placing Yoohyun into my bag.

 

We went on a couple rides in silence but when we soon got hungry. I stared at Ljoe as he said he'd go get some food for us. I just nodded my head and pulled out Yoohyun to wave at him.

Aish.. this girl. Ljoe thought before quickly heading to the shortest line he could find.

I stared at Ljoe before he disappeared into the crowd and pulled my phone out. I took a picture of Yoohyun and sent it to SeoYoung with the captions.

Look at what he won me!

She replied quickly.

OMO it's so cute!!!!!! You guys are so gonna hit it off before the day ends!

I rolled my eyes before putting my phone back into my pocket and staring at Yoohyun. I kept playing with his arms smiling.

Ljoe came back with a tray with fries, two burger, and two drinks. I hope I got the right drink for her... He thought to himself. He came back and stared at my expression. He smiled to himself. What did I do to fall for a girl like her? He asked himself. I looked up and saw him. A smile formed and waved.

"Are you enjoying your day?"  I asked curiously.

It's... Ljoe's voice trailed off as he sat down. A good day...

"I think so too. " I smiled. Ljoe smiled. "What do you think Yoohyunnie?" I said staring at the panda sitting against my drink.

He said today's good because I won him. Ljoe smirked.

"No because I named him." I pouted.

Ljoe chuckled and ate a fry.

It's a good day either way.

 

 

=============

Anyone curious about how Yoohyun looked like?

il_fullxfull.241563554.jpg

Isn't he adorable :3?

Pronounce Yoohyun like you'd pronounce Woohyun~

Comment thoughts~

Anyeong~