Call

The Girl With Teal Headphones

I'm sure by now you understand the colors of thoughts right :3?

----------------------------

 

I sat down staring at the pictures posted on the wall. I can't go to that cafe today. I thought making me pout. My childhood friend SeoYoung came in and handed me some water. She blinked at me curiously.

Is something on your mind? She asked me. I stared at her for a second and she got ready to raise her arms but I put them down shaking my head. She frowned. You're kind of out of it.

"We've been in South Korea for a month." I said in a low tone. "I'm still adapting to everything."

SeoYoung nodded her head. She's lived in Korea before, so she's not worried about everything. I looked at her before pulling out my phone.

So. She said. I looked up at her when she waved her hand in front of my eyes. Did you meet any cute boys? She smiled curiously. Maybe at that cafe you always go to?

I thought for a moment before nodding my head and she perked up. "He probably doesn't like me."

You don't know that! She said quickly making me grimace and she frowned. You don't know that Jenny. She said slowly. He probably just doesn't know what to say to you!

"What do I say back?" I say back. "He's always had to tap my shoulder just for me to look at him."

So? SeoYoung smiled. That means he wants to talk to you! I opened my mouth to say something but the doctor came in with a clipboard. I'm sure after counseling you'll be able to hear.

"I've been deaf for years." I said. "It'll be a miracle for it to comeback." SeoYoung just patted my hand. But I really want a miracle.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She's not coming. Ljoe thought as he handed one of the customers his change. "Please come again." He smiled giving a light bow. The customer nodded before leaving. Ljoe turned his back to the register pulling his phone out.

 

YooJin

xxx-xxx-xxxx

 

He smiled to himself then bit his lips. Should I call? His thumb was on top of the call button but he shook his head. What if she's busy? But what if she's waiting for me to call her? What if she doesn't answer! What if she does!? He shook his head furiously.

"Its like hyung acts like the girl..." Ricky whispered to Niel who couldn't help but laugh. "I'm serious! He got her number but doesn't know wether to call or not!" Niel just shrugged before escaping the cloth of evil thrown by Ljoe. "How the hell can you hear that!" Ricky yelled to his elder.

"I'm not deaf!" Ljoe yelled before throwing his phone back into his pocket. I'll call her later. He nodded his head determined. Aish.. but what do I say? He frowned before putting on a smile towards the customer that had just came in. "Hello." Ljoe smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

She's doing better. I stared at the doctor's mouth. I'm sure with in a little more months of counseling she'll only need a hearing aid. SeoYoung clapped her hands and I heard a small sound and looked at her.

Isn't that great Jenny!? She said hugging me tightly. I grimaced at her before smiling. Then you'll be able to go out with that worker with no guilt what so ever! I stared at her.

She's right... until I can hear I'm not suited to go out with Byunghyun-ssi. I frowned and SeoYoung faultered and she took my hands. I looked up at her, she was talking way too fast to the doctor that I couldn't read anything. She looked at me with a smile before pulling me out the door.

 

Let's do some shopping. SeoYoung said. You haven't gotten some korean clothes since we got here and you know korea has such cute clothing! She squealed. I smiled at her then placed my headphones back on.

"Whatever you wish." I said with a shrug.

Stop acting cool! She wined as she pulled me into a shop. We need to girl you up! I rolled my eyes as she placed a skirt in front of me. I immediately pushed it away. What!? Skirts are cute! I stared at her with a raised eyebrow. Fine fine...

"I have such a weird friend." I said.

I heard that! She pouted.

"But I didn't." I smiled at her teasingly before feeling my phone madly vibrate. SeoYoung looked at me and had a questioned look. I looked back at her as I pulled it out.

No one should call you... SeoYoung said. Did you give anyone your number? I looked at her then pulled it out and handing it out to her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ljoe was finally on break and he had escaped his friends to another cafe. He stared at his phone and then went straight to my number. I'm going to do it... But what do I say? He thought. He put his phone to his ear. "Hi YooJin-ssi!" Then he shook his head. "What's up?" He questioned. ARGH IDIOT! I don't know her that well to just say what's up! He frowned, after a second he pressed the call button and heard the caller tone. Stay cool Byunghyun. Idiot what's the point if you've been an idiot to her before. He sighed.

There was an answer.

"Hello?" Ljoe said into the phone. But there was no answer. "Maybe she's not there...." He said to himself getting ready to hang up.

"Wait!" Ljoe's eyes rounded. This isn't her voice. He pulled his phone back to his ear. "Hello! Are you looking for YooJin?" YooJin? She knows YooJin? Wait idiot, of course she does. This is YooJin's number! Right?

"Y-yeah." Ljoe stuttered. After a second Ljoe began to think it was a bad idea. He wanted to hear my voice.

"H-hello?" Ljoe's heart suddenly stopped. "Byunghyun-ssi?" He smiled to himself. So she did answer.

"H-hey" Ljoe said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Is this the guy? SeoYoung asked me as the phone was on speaker. I nodded my head and she smiled. He sounds hot! I rolled my eyes and stared at the phone sad. He asked how you are. She mouthed.

"Oh" I said into the phone. "I'm fine.."

He asked if you're busy.

"No I'm not busy..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"R-really." Ljoe said perking up. Byunghyun you idiot! Why do you keep stuttering!?  "D-do" Ljoe mentally facepalmed puttin ghis head down. "Do you want to hang out sometime?" He asked. There was a moment of silence. Great Byunghyun! Great! She'll find you weird and say no! Aish and she'll never come back to the cafe!!!! He frustratedly shook his head and recieved stares from the people in the cafe.

"S-sure." He looked up suprised.

"Really?" Ljoe said suprised.

"Tomorrow... around 1 after my counseling." Ljoe smiled to himself. "I have to go...you can text me if you want."

"Oh! Okay..." Ljoe said softening. "Bye bye."

"Ppyong."

Ppyong? Ljoe thought as the line went dead. He stared at his phone then laughed. Who says ppyong? Suddenly his phone vibrated and he flinched.

 

To: Byunghyun

From: YooJin

I say Ppyong OAO" Ppyong~

 

 

=========

Does anyone else go through Ljoe's situation when they want to call someone they like/think is cute/etc?

If so comment!

Also comment your thoughts :3?

Anyeong~

For anyone who didn't check the forward earlier(since I edited it) I decided this to be a short story. So like.. less than 10 chapters. Maybe less than 15...?