1 Month Part 1

The Girl With Teal Headphones

It's been a month since you got your hearing, a month since you've been Byunghyun's girlfriend. But it's also the month that you have to say goodbye to your beloved friend SeoYoung since it's her time to leave for America.

Ljoe sais he would come to the airport with Chunji, Chunji seemed to be taking a long time to look nice for a goodbye.

SeoYoung looked down at the floor then back at me. "Do I look okay?" She asked me curiously twirling the waves in her hair.

"Of course." I said smiling. "Why?" I blinked at her, her cheeks were a little pink and I gaped. "No..." I said. "You don't.." She looked at the ground. "You do!?" 

"Shut it okay!" She wined. "I've always thought he was cute..." She perced her lips embarrassed and I just smiled at my friend. "Are you sure he's coming?" She asked.

"Of co-"

"SEOYOUNG!"

"Speak of the lover." I rolled my eyes before turning around. Then back at SeoYoung who seemed to have lose her breath. A chuckled escaped my laugh as I turned back to the running red head and the orange red boy. Byunghyun ran into my arms and hugged me tightly. "I'm not the one leaving." I laughed.

"Well who else am I supposed to hug." Ljoe pouted as he gestured to Chunji suffocating SeoYoung in his hug. But I don't think she minded. "Those two are cute."

"We heard that!" They said in unison turning to us. They looked at each other then looked away with pink cheeks. I hit Ljoe who just lifted his arms innocently before hugging me again placing his head on my neck staring at the two.

"Geez." SeoYoung sighed. "I can't believe I'm leaving my best friend in the hands of this ert." She raised her hand towards Ljoe who gaped.

"What do you mean ert!?" Ljoe wined. I blinked curiously.

"No reason." SeoYoung chuckled. "I'll be gone for 3 months to half a year." She reminded me. I nodded my head. "You'll be fine right? I mean you've only lived in Seoul for half a year." I looked at Ljoe then back at SeoYoung, she facepalmed.

"Don't worry." Chunji said. "I'll keep this guy in check." He pointed behind him, he ended up pointing at me.

"I'm a guy??" I raised my eyebrow. Chunji flinched upward. Ljoe and SeoYoung laughed histarically. "What's so funny?" Ljoe pinched my cheek before continuing his nonstop laughing.

"N-no!" Chunji wined. "I meant I'll watch Ljoe!"

"I'm straight." Ljoe said with a sudden straight face. "Besides I have a girlfriend!" He kissed my cheek and I just pushed him away. But pulled him back into a hug, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well so do I!" Chunji blurted out causing SeoYoung to freeze up.

"WHAT!?" Ljoe exclaimed. My eyes rounded then looked at SeoYoung who was smiling, her cheeks really pink. "You!? The player? Flirt!?"

"YAH!" Chunji yelled. "You don't call your hyung that!" Ljoe rolled his eyes and I stared at SeoYoung, she looked at me and awkwardly squirmed.

"You have explaining to do when you comeback." I said smirking.

"As well do you." Ljoe eyed Chunji who just laughed before putting his arm around SeoYoung's waist. Ljoe rolled his eyes then looked at me. "Who knew?"

"Kind of obvious." I chuckled. Then I got into my teasing mode. "So." I said. "How far have you two gone?" Chunji and SeoYoung immediately went red. I chuckled.

"S-shut up!" She wined. "I wish you were deaf again." I faked shock then smiled at her. "I have nothing to tell you. Ask Chunji oppa." She pointed to him. Chunji gasped and looked at her suprised. "Oh there's my flight!" and if right on que they called her fligth for boarding. "Bye!" She waved before turning around with her suitcase.

"Geez." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Chunji looked our way then ran after SeoYoung. "I wonder if they'll really last." Ljoe looked at me as his arms were no longer around my waist but around my neck. "I mean, she's going to be gone for a long time."

"Oh you never know." Ljoe laughed. I stared at him curiously. "I'll let you know something YooJin." He said placing his head onto my shoulder. "When Chunji's really commited to someone, he'll wait years for that person. As long as the feeling is mutual." He smiled as we watched the two of them hug, do a small kiss and she waved goodbye.

"SeoYoung is the same." I said softly. "I'm sure they'll call, they'll text, they'll videochat, no matter what." I nodded my head. "The feeling I'm sure is mutual."

 

I ran over to the big window to watch SeoYoung's plane take off. Ljoe and Chunji stayed behind and watched from afar. Chunji put his arm ovre Ljoe and sighed.

"What?" Ljoe raised his eyebrow.

"What?" Chunji said staring at Ljoe. "I can't sigh?"

"But that sigh..." Ljoe said pointing it out. Chunji sniffled and his eyes widened. "No way..." Ljoe said. Chunji shook then tears rolled down his eyes. "Dude come on! Don't cry!" He said trying to calm down his friend who had started crying.

"I-I'm g-going t-t-to m-miss h-her s-s-s-sooo m-muuuuuch..." Chunji cried into his friends shoulder. Ljoe couldn't believe what he was seeing for the first time. He lifted his harm hesitantly then patted Chunji's back, and after that he regretted it. "WAAAAAAAH!!!!" He cried.

Oh my god... Ljoe thought.

I heard the scream and turned to the crying Chunji and Ljoe staring at me pleading for help. "It can't be helped." I thought sniffling slightly then looking back at the plane that was leaving the runway. "SeoYoung, comeback healthy and safely." I pointed behind me. "Cause your boyfriend will die if you don't."

I turned back to Ljoe and Chunji and started walking over to the two. My phone suddenly rang and I took it out. "Oh it's SeoYoung." I said. Chunji immediaetly looked up. Ljoe rubbed his shoulder and made a disgusted face at how wet his shoulder felt. "Hello?"

Give it to Chunji oppa

"Here." I said handing it to him.

"Hello?" Chunji sniffled. Chunji frowned slightly then his cheeks went pink. I rolled my eyes then went over to Ljoe who started wining to me about his snot infested shoulder. He frowned then I looked up at Chunji who just nodded before hanging up. "I.. HAVE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND!" He jumped and I caught my phone.

"Is he always like this?" I asked Ljoe.  He just nodded and took off his jacket tossing it over his shoulder. "Bipolar..." I whispered to myself.

"Yeah well..." Ljoe shrugged before putting his arm over my shoulder. "Chunji you gonna be fine going home by yourself?" He asked. Chunji stopped and blinked at him before nodding. "Good." He smiled.

"Why?" Chunji blinked. Ljoe looked at me with the corner of his eyes to signal Chunji. Chunji made an "O" with his mouth before nodding. "I see."

"Then we're off." Ljoe smiled before making me turn.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see." Ljoe chuckled.

 

We got to the bus stop and I looked left then right. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked pouting. "And why isn't Chanhee coming with us?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I told you it's a secret." Ljoe smiled intertwining my fingers in his.

"No you didn't!" I puffed cutely. "You told me 'I'll see' and that's not saying it's a secret!" Ljoe just chuckled as the bus came. He tugged my arm slightly and I sighed and followed him. "Tell me! Tell me!" I said as we sat down in the back of the bus.

"Just trust me!" Ljoe laughed. "You trust me right?" I blinked at him.

"I love you." I smiled, Ljoe's cheeks went pink but then I chuckled. "But I don't trust you."

"YAH!" Ljoe yelled.

"Just kidding." I kissed his cheek then leaned my head on his shoulder. Ljoe rolled his eyes then placed his head ontop of mine. "Of course I do." I smiled.

"Do what?" Ljoe raised his eyebrow and I just laughed again.

"Trust you." I said quietly closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep. Ljoe looked at me then kissed my head.

"I know." He smiled.

 

 

=======================

Part 1 done! What's part 2 :D?

And lol I LAUGHED WHEN I TYPED UP CRYING CHUNJI! XD Maybe that's just me.

Comment thoughts~

Anyeong~