Love At The Zoo [Chunji and SeoYoung SideStory]

The Girl With Teal Headphones

Note: This is back about 1 week after YooJin got her hearing aids. Yes she has dated Ljoe for a week.

 

SeoYoung paced back and forth, YooJin stared at her friend as she was throwing shirts from one end of her room to another. "Is this fine?" She said holding up a shirt and skirt. "What about this?" She pulled a crop top and high waisted shorts. YooJin opened but then flinched when a jacket hit her face.

"Why are you so anxious?" YooJin asked throwing the jacket at the ground. SeoYoung looked at her then collapsed on her fluffy comforter. YooJin handed her her rilakkuma bear and SeoYoung hugged it tightly. "I mean, where are you going anyways?"

"I'm going to see someone." She said. YooJin raised her eyebrow.

"Do I know this person?" SeoYoung opened to respond, but quickly closed it shaking her head. YooJin sighed then kicked her feet in the air slightly. "I'm sure whatever you wear you'll be cute." SeoYoung sat up, knees on her bed staring at YooJin with puffed cheeks. "What?"

"Help me!!!" She wined hugging her friend as they both fell on the bed. YooJin sighed laughing. She pulled herself up and away from SeoYoung's reach as she headed to her closet.

"Where are you guys going?" YooJin asked staring at the girly closing her best friend owns. SeoYoung thought for a moment. YooJin had her hand on a piece of cloth as she looked at her. "Do you not know?"

"He wouldn't tell me!" She wined childishly hitting her teddy bear. YooJin sighed and then blinked.

"He?" She whispered to herself, a smile formed as she looked back at the clothes. She pulled out a peachy collared high low crop top with some white high waisted short. "Wear this and let me do your hair." SeoYoung smiled quickly stumbled off her bed and hugged her best friend.

"I love you!!!!!" She screamed.

"Don't break my hearing aids!" YooJin yelled back at her, pushing her away. She giggled before running away to go take a shower. YooJin sighed before plopping down onto SeoYoungs bed and grabbing her strawberry pillow. "I wonder where she's going." She asked herself. "More or less who it is she's hanging out with..."

Buzz buzz! YooJin's phone vibrated, she pulled out it and smiled.

Hey Jinnie~ Want to play today? -Byungie P.s How's Yoohyunnie?

YooJin's heart fluttered at her boyfriend's offer. She looked up to hear the shower had quickly turned off. Her eyed drifted back onto her phone as she replied quickly before hearing the door open.

"How do I look!?" SeoYoung said spinning in a circle. She was wearing a white tank top under the crop top I told her to wear. YooJin smiled and gestured for her friend to sit down.

"Now for your hair..."

 

Chunji waited quietly, he was sitting down at a bus bench, which was the closest thing to the actual spot they said to meet. He pulled out his phone wondering if he had recieved a message then head footsteps. Those familiar footsteps made his heart stop, then start to beat a thousand times. He looked up and his heart nearly broke at the sight.

"Hey." SeoYoung smiled at Chunji. "Did I make you wait?" Chunji immediately stood up wiping his light skinny jeans. He looked down at her outfit and smiled. "Uhm." SeoYoung spoke.

"Oh!" Chunji blushed. "N-no you- I mean" Chunji mentally facepalmed himself, and starting cussing at himself for being a full. "I didn't wait." He shook his head quickly. SeoYoung nodded her head as she fixed her shoulder bag.

SeoYoung twirled her side braid wondering how he saw her. Did he think she was cute? Pretty? Did he not like it? She looked at the ground then looked at him. When both their eyes met, their cheeks went pink and they looked away.

"S-so." Chunji spoke. SeoYoung looked up. "Should we start going?" He said gesturing. SeoYoung smiled before the two started walking in silence. Chunji would occasionally look at her, wonder what he should say? How was your day? You look cute? He frowned slightly to himself.

"How's Byunghyun?" SeoYoung asked. "I mean, hows he treating my YooJin?" She smirked with a protective eyebrow raise. Chunji blinked at her suprised then he laughed.

"Oh yeah, like my Ljoe would totally do something to your YooJin." He said. SeoYoung chuckled and Chunji smiled. "Oh wait.. she did come over when it was just the two." SeoYoung's jaw dropped. "I wonder if they did anything..." He said, voice trailing off.

"I. Will. Kill him!" SeoYoung screamed furiously stomping.

"Woah woah!" Chunji said gesturing. "I was just kidding." SeoYoung stopped, gaped and hit him in the arm. The two stared at each other before laughing.

"So." SeoYoung said playing with her hair slightly. "How's your english?" Chunji blinked suprised then looked away slightly.

"I barely passed with a 85..." He said quietly. SeoYoung awed slightly then smiled. "How's yours?" SeoYoung just nodded quietly, thinking about her internship in America. "Are you nervous?" He asked, as if she read her mind. She looked up at him and nodded. "I'm sure you'll be fine." He reassured.

"I'm just..." SeoYoung let her voice trail. "Worried..." Chunji nodded his head, but then looked a little suprised as SeoYoung laughed. "Enough worrying!" She cheered. "Let's go have fun!"

"Oh right!" Chunji said taking her hand. SeoYoung's cheeks went a little pink, as well as Chunji. He was suprised at his own impulse action. Immediately he let go. "S-sorry!" He said, SeoYoung gave a slightly saddened look and Chunji noticed. He smiled to himself happily and took her hand again. She smiled softly. "Let's go? I have plans." SeoYoung looked up and smiled nodding her head.

 

RAWR!

SeoYoung flinched when she turned to the lion's roar. She gripped Chunji's hand tightly and Chunji just laughed. He had gotten two free tickets to the zoo, and today was the expiration date. It was a weekend, so he asked for the day off. "Don't be so afraid." He teased.

"I'm not afraid!" SeoYoung pouted. "That lion did it!" Chunji just nodded his head as SeoYoung dragged him to the gift shop.

"What's your favorite animal?" Chunji asked as the two were looking at couple items. He realized that and his cheeks went pink. SeoYoung was just smiling as she placed some cat ears on Chunji. Chunji puffed his cheeks at her and she giggled.

"Animal?" SeoYoung said remembering his question. "I like penguins." Chunji gave a suprised nod and then grabbed some mouse ears and propped them on her head. "Hey..." She pout.

"Cat and mouse." Chunji chuckled as SeoYoung just looked at the items again. "Do you like them?" SeoYoung stared at herself in the mirror then watched Chunji come into the picture. Her cheeks went a little red and she nodded. "Then let's get them."

She looked at Chunji. "Really?" She asked. He nodded and she jumped happily. The two went the cashier and Chunji paid. Before SeoYoung could say anything, Chunji took her hand and the two started walking around again.

 

There was a water ride and of course SeoYoung would drag Chunji there. As they sat down, SeoYoung kicked her feet childishly and Chunji helped her put her seatbelt on.

"Hold on tight!" The employee called as they started moving. SeoYoung took Chunji's hand as the first thing they were coming in contact with was a waterfall.

The two of them squeezed their eyes shut as the two felt the impact of the water topple over their heads. They had their mouths wide opened as they pulled away from the waterfall. SeoYoung looked at Chunji and he did the same, the both laughed. She reached over and fixed Chunji's hair so he can see better. He did the same.

Suddenly water guns hit the ride harshly spraying them along with the other people on the ride. Chunji was grateful for putting their stuff away in a locker before riding this as there was another waterfall coming. SeoYoung smiled as it didn't hit them but the people across from them.

There was a cave at the last minute. Chunji looked back then at SeoYoung. She ducked as a water gun sprayed her in the face before going into the cave. She opened suprised and closed them to her suprise she felt someone press their lips against hers.

When she pulled away, they had exited the cave and she started suprised at Chunji. He had just kissed her. Chunji had intended to just kiss her cheek. The two were quiet as they quickly got off the ride and were completely soaked.

 

"Here." Chunji handed her towel he had prepared in his backpack. She took it quietly starring. He looked at her as she was just holding it. "What's wrong?" He asked. She looked up shaking her head before putting the towel on top of Chunji's head and started rubbing the towel on his hair. "I-I can do it myself." He said about to pull away but she just shook her head.

"Do you like me?" She asked quietly. Chunji's cheeks went pink.

"What?" He said suprised. His eyes rounded when she pulled the towel so his head went forward, only a few centimeters from her face.  He gulped slightly as she looked at him with anxious eyes.

"Do you like me?" She repeated, he easily saw her pink cheeks. He didn't say anything but kissed her again, his hands reaching for her head to deepen the kiss. The towel fell off his head off the ground as they kissed.

"Yeah."

 

 

======================================

Hehehe :3 I think this short story was cuter than the fanfic in general XD

Did you like this sidestory?

comment thoughts~

Annyeong~