Going out with YB

It's complicated!

 

Mimi's POV
 
Today i'll be giving YB a tour around KL.. I thought the whoe group was going but they're going on their own.. And i could hear GD saying "I leave you two lovebirds alone" WHATTHA?! Does he think this is a date or something?
 
YB's POV
 
Today's the day im finally going out with Mimi.... I thought the others are following us but looks like they planned something because i swore i heard giggles and gd saying "i leave you two lovebirds alone" What is wrong with him.. Now she's gonna think something bad... She'll maybe think this is a date! Well i hope this is a date because i decided to confess to her before we go back to the hotel...
 
Mimi: YB? 
YB: oh yes?
Mimi: we're here..
YB: woahhhh this is one tall building... Well two :)
Mimi: you can say it's one because there is a bridge at the middle there.. This building is called as KLCC..... And look there is the KL Tower.... 
YB: woahh so what is in KLCC?
Mimi: it's a shopping mall and it is also a office... You wanna go inside?
YB: sure..
 
Mimi's POV
 
After we were done shopping at KLCC we went to Pavillion... I told YB that Pavillion is one of the most expensive shopping malls at KL.. We were kinda short of time because there were fangirls all over.. They also took some pics with him... I just stay behind waiting for him.. Easy to say i was like his shopping buddy... Then we also met GD there at Pavillion he was shopping like CRAZAYY... It was time to go back so me and YB quickly went into the hotel van and head back to the hotel..