Telling mom and dad

It's complicated!

 

Yesterday was fun.. I cant even sleep last night thinking about the audition that Big bang and CL asked me to do.... If i follow them Korea and go to the audition... GAHHHHHH i just have to tell mom and dad... Okay this is going to be hard... But second thought i can still go to school even if i become a trainee like YB said.. Aaaahhhh YB... I think i maybe have a crush on him... 
 
Mom: Mi--
Mimi: Good morning omma... Appa...
Dad: ur up early
Mom: yes... Who are you and what happened to my daughter?
Dad: aigooo what is wrng with you? It's a good thing right?
Mimi: yess omma.. You never praised me before..
Mom: because you never do anything right..
Mimi: umm omma appa.. Can i asked both of you guys something?
Mom: what?
Mimi:  you know i love korea and am studying so hard to go there right?
Dad: yes.. 
Mimi: and this is my last year of school..
Mom: aigooo you silly girl can you just get straight to the point?
Mimi: okay..  CAN I AUDITION FOR YG TO BE AN ARTIST? 
Dad: but mimi you studied hard are you sure you want to dropped off school for this
Mimi: who said of dropping school?
Mom: than how are you gong to school and be a trainee at the same time? You dont have a private jet so you can come and go to korea for training and get back to malaysia for school...
Mimi: OMMA BE SERIOUS! Ofcourse im going to a school at korea..
Dad: how did you know about all of this mimi?
Mimi: CL and Big Bang... Pluss! Seungri is the same age as me.. He s still schooling but he is also an artist...
Mom: then do you have money for school? Do you even have money for your flights.. And how about money for buying stuffs?
Mimi: i was thinking about borrowing your money and i'll pay it back after i debut :)
Mom: you really think it's easy huh?! Aigooooo you trouble maker
Dad: omma... Maybe she has a point there
Mimi & mom: WHAT?!
Dad: i dont want to be one of those parents that dont give my daughter to be anything that she wants to be.. Anyway this is her future so it's her choice... But mimi are you sure you want to be an artist? I never seen you singing before..
Mimi: yes appa!! Im positive.. Did you know yesterday at the concert.. I sang with big bang ON STAGE!
Mom: you've must be dreaming...
Mimi: ask CL then...
Dad: then i agree...
Mom: ok then....
Mimi: REALLY OMMA !!APPA!! U serious?! I love you!!!
Dad & mom: yess.. Ok ok