Chapter Two

The Kissing game

The next morning Sooyoung had woken up earlier than usual, she still felt tired but she had promised the girls she’d be awake before they arrived. Sooyoung made her way sleepily towards her bathroom for a quick shower, before slipping into a pair of mini shorts, a loose top and her favourite hoodie. As the brunette made her way downstairs she heard the doorbell ring and headed towards the door to open it.

“You woke up early!!!!” Yoona said happily before hugging Sooyoung and heading inside.

“Hi eonnie!!”  Seohyun followed hugging Sooyoung as well before heading in.

“Morning Youngie” the rest said together.

“Hi everyone” Sooyoung answered hugging everyone as they made their way inside.

“Wow you actually woke up on time” Yuri laughed

“Well I didn’t want you all to freeze out there again, see how caring I am?” the brunette answered.

“Good on you Youngie, Sica had already planned out what she’d do to you if you woke up late again” Hyoyeon stated.

“Yaaahh, I did not!!!” Jessica said in shock before playfully pushing Hyoyeon.

“Ok enough goofing around girls we need to sort out the invites and everything else” Sunny whined before dragging all the girls into Sooyoung’s living room.

“So who’s invited?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

“Well almost everyone from our school off course” Sunny answered happily.

“Oh ok, is that the same for the sleepover too?” the brunette questioned.

“Yup” Sunny answered again.

“Okay so here’s the plan for today girls” Taeyeon cut in “Since we sorted out who’s doing what, today Sica, Fany and myself are going to go shopping for all the decorations and other things, Yuri, Hyo and Seo are going to be here sorting out invites, and to make sure you two don’t eat all the food again… Sunny is going to tag along with you two” Taeyeon finished pointing at the two food lovers.

“Fine” The two answered in unison.

“Okay girls, let’s get to work!” Sunny added in excitedly before dragging Sooyoung and Yoona out the door with her.

“Yahhh..” The brunette groaned when they were outside.

“Did you have to drag us out here so fast?” Yoona added.

“Mianhe… eonnie was just super excited!” Sunny replied using her aegyo.

“Ok…quit the aegyo” both girls groaned.

“aiissh you grumpy butts… I’ll treat you both to lunch?” Sunny continued with her aegyo

“Waahhh Sunny youre the best!!!” Yoona and Sooyoung said happily before both jumping onto Sunny.

“Yaahh… lets go now we don’t have much time” the eldest of the girls answered before dragging the two girls again towards her car.

...

Meanwhile at Sooyoung’s residence, Taeyeon and the rest of the girls were also busily sorting out invites and decorations for the two separate parties.

“Do you think the party will be full on the night?” Tiffany asked aloud, still struggling with the small lights Jessica had forced her to align on the staircase.

“Well so far we’ve organised a pretty large list for invites and most of our school is on it” Hyoyeon answered.

 “Oh please Tiffany, I know you wanted them to be specific right? Hyo I think Fany wants to know if…mmmph”

“Nothing” Tiffany said rushing over to cover Jessica’s mouth.

“Wow eonnie you’re fast, you should join the school track team” Seohyun said bluntly.

“Thanks maknae but Hyoyeon’s already the star of track at school” Tiffany replied

“Yahh I want to hear what Sica was about to say” Hyo interrupted

“What I was going to say..” Jessica continued removing Tiffany’s hand and glaring at her “was that Tiffany only really wants to know if “Luhan-ssi” and his friends are on the invite list”

“What? No I didn’t” Tiffany groaned before blushing a deep red.

“Eonnie you like Luhan-ssi?” Seohyun added, making the already red Tiffany blush more.

“Yaah.. I don’t”

“Well I think your face is disagreeing on that one Tiff” Taeyeon added before the rest of the girls burst into laughter.

“Aisshh… fine! I like him ok? So what?” Tiffany replied stomping back towards the staircase.

“Eonnie!!!” Seohyun yelled across the room

“Yeah” Tiffany answered

“I think you and Luhan will make a great couple. Hwaiting?!” Seohyun said offering some moral support for the older girl.

“Thanks Maknae. That’s why you’re my favourite” Tiffany stated while glaring at the girls who were still trying to compose themselves.

“Mianhe!!!!” They all chorused.

Tiffany only sighed in response before everyone continued what they were doing.

...

“Mmmmmm.. … this is so delicious!!!” Sooyoung said as she devoured her third slice of chocolate cake.

“Yeah eonnie, the lunch was delicious too!!” Yoona added while she herself munched on her second slice of caramel.

“Yahhh are you both trying to make me broke?” Sunny scolded, remembering how the two had both had two servings of lunch and were now taking advantage of the various desserts offered by the small restaurant they had only entered half an hour ago.

“Ani-ah” the two answered in unison

“It’s just that the foods so good! And better than all of the catering places we’ve been to so far” Yoona smiled

“Sunny-ah, why don’t we ask them if they do catering, their food is delicious” Sooyoung questioned

“Arraso…you two wait here and enjoy your cake while I do all the work” Sunny groaned

“We love you too” the two answered before heading off to get more desserts.

Sunny could only groan some more as she watched the two help themselves to more desserts.

After Sunny had asked the restaurant about their catering services, they had given her various options that the restaurants catering offered. Sunny thought she might as well organise the menu with this restaurant as the girls were right about their food being delicious. After things were organised Sunny headed back to collect the two food lovers before making their way back to Sooyoung’s house.

...

 By the time the girls had finished sending out invites and setting the decorations they were exhausted. Seohyun on the other hand made her way towards the kitchen to prepare a meal for the girls as they sat tiredly on the couches.

As Seohyun was cooking and some of the girls had dozed off the front door burst open and two overly hyperactive figures made their way through the door laughing at the top their lungs.

“Yahh… be quiet some people are trying to sleep here” Yuri complained

“Mianhe!!!!!!” the two girls yelled.

“Aisshh, these two girls” Sunny groaned before knocking both girls on the head “keep it down will ya?”

“Ooow” the two girls chorused while rubbing the backs of their head.

“Eonnies!! The foods ready!” Seohyun yelled over the noise.

“FOOD!!!” Sooyoung and Yoona yelled before dashing towards the dining table.

“Hey!!! You two already ate!!!” Sunny yelled

“Let them be,” Taeyeon said to Sunny

“Yeah, just wait till the day when their metabolisms stops running at 100km/h” Hyoyeon laughed making her way towards the dining table.

As the girls sat down and enjoyed the meal prepared by Seohyun, the girls happily spoke amongst themselves about the upcoming birthday party.

“Hey a few people have already texted to say they’re coming” Yuri said aloud interrupting Sooyoung and Yoona’s argument over who got to eat the last piece of chicken.

“Who exactly?” Taeyeon asked

“Well so far Luhan and his boys have said they’d attend the party and sleepover, as well as Onew and his boys too…” Yuri read out from the texts on her phone.

“Krystal says her and her friends are also going to attend both, and Soyeon told me all her girls will attend the party but some have other things to attend to later on the night so only her and a few others will attend the sleepover.” Yuri finished breathlessly.

“oh and the two school bands are coming too, Infinite and Ukiss” Seohyun interjected “ They said they’d perform something for Sunny too”

“waaaahhh!! Don’t you think Myungsoo is just adorable???” Sooyoung yelled from across the table.

“No way, Kiseop is to die for!!” Hyoyeon added.

“Aniyo… Kevin Oppa is the hottest” Yoona added.

“Nuh-uh…Minho is hotter than all of them” Yuri said defiantly while laughing at the girls.

“Whatever Yuri, just because you two are already dating” The 3 girls chorused back while pouting.

“Aissh you pabos I was kidding, obviously I’d find him hot since he’s my boyfriend.” Yuri laughed before heading towards the kitchen with her dishes.

“Aigoo… we need boyfriends” Yoona groaned

“So true Yoona” Hyoyeon sighed

“Don’t worry girls…who knows, you might all get something out of Sunny’s birthday party this Sunday” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

The girls only laughed in response to Taeyeon’s words before they continued to finish their dinner.

After the girls had cleared the dining table Sooyoung and Seohyun made their way upstairs to collect a few pillows and blankets for them and laid them out in Sooyoung’s living room, once the girls had settled themselves for the night they excitedly spoke amongst themselves before sleep took over.

________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hi everyone first of all I am extremely sorry for the late update but Ive been kinda busy with school enrolments etc and Im seriously stressing out atm lol, I'll try my best to do updates. Thanks for reading and supporting >.<

Sorry for any spelling mistakes etc. I hope you enjoy this update!!!!