Chapter Five

The Kissing game

By now the sleepover was slowly merging in to the more calm state. Most of them had been drinking so some of them were more or less tipsy at this point while the rest seemed to have drifted off to dreamland.

From the other side of the living room Luhan couldn’t help but notice Sunny and her friends who seemed to be giggling delightedly at someone who stood in the middle of their little circle.

“Hyung what do you think they’re giggling about?” Sehun asked draping an arm over his hyung.

“Who knows, maybe some girl stuff” he chuckled

“Isn’t that Sooyoung noona in the middle? It must be something to do with her” Sehun smiled before walking off towards the couch to take a seat next to Kai.

“Kai, you’ve been quiet the whole night it’s not normal” Sehun snickered

Kai only grunted in response before laying his head on the arm rest.

“Shouldn’t you be out there chasing all the cute girls from school?” Sehun chuckled while nudging Kai.

“I’m not in the mood Sehun… and I don’t do the chasing, it’s usually the other way around” he answered flatly

“I thought this was your kind of thing, girls, drinks, hanging out…”

“Sure but ‘Sleepovers’ are not my thing Sehun, from what I remember guys didn’t do sleepovers” he huffed in frustration.

“Then why did you come? Luhan hyung said it wasn’t compulsory” the younger of the two asked innocently.

“I’m only here because Kris made a bet I wouldn’t last at this sleepover and I’m going to prove him wrong” he said glaring at Kris’ back.

 “Hey you never know, something interesting might happen tonight… if you know what I mean’ Sehun raised his eyebrows at Kai suggestively.

Kai shook his head then whacked Sehun’s arm “How did you ever become so erted?”

Sehun rubbed at his arm when Chanyeol interrupted them

“Oh I don’t know Kai? You tell me” Chanyeol mocked with a look of faked confusion.

“How is his ertedness my fault?”

“Well if we haven’t already stated the obvious Mr.IOnlyHaveGirlsOnSpeedDial, one you’re both sharing a room, two you always bring a different girl with you home every week….what else can I say?” Chanyeol thought while scratching his chin thoughtfully. “Oh yeah don’t make me mention that incident at the mall.”

“What?!” he exclaimed “I don’t have only girls on speed dial in fact your number 8”

Chanyeol pretended to pout “It’s nice to know how important I am to you Kai, come on now” grabbing both males by their arms Chanyeol dragged them to where everyone was now gathered “let’s join the paaarrrttty!!! Or what’s left of it anyway”

As the boys joined the circle of people who now sat cross-legged on the living room floor, Kai could see half of their party people were already sleeping and sprawled all over the living room floor on the outside of their circle.

Kai scanned the circle and was surprised to see that apart from Chanyeol and Sehun the only other boys of their group who were still awake were Luhan and Kris, while the rest of the boys in the circle were Myungsoo, Kiseop, Kevin, Minho, and Jonghyun. The only other girls who seemed to be handling their alcohol well were Hyoyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, Soyeon, Krystal, Yuri, Yoona, and Hyomin.

Looking up cheekily Sunny focused her attention on everyone left.

“Guys let’s play a game”

Sooyoung had excused herself to head upstairs and grab a few blankets for her friends who had seemed to party a bit too much and were now sprawled around Sunny’s living room. She had decided to go sober for the night, mainly because she worried about her dongsaeng’s and classmates. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust them; she just worried more when alcohol was in the picture or maybe she was just too nervous to face Myungsoo oppa. The brunette sighed dejectedly, she felt confused. She was ecstatic that Myungsoo and she shared mutual feelings, but they hadn’t really clarified if they were a couple.

The girls had surrounded her earlier and spazzed when Sunny had explained how she had walked in on them hugging.

*flashback*

“It was just a hug guys, nothing big.”

“Sure it was nothing big but I’m pretty sure I heard you both admitting your feelings for each other” Sunny winked, causing the girls to squeal and giggle in delight.

“But it doesn’t mean we’re a couple Sunny, guuuuys help me here” Sooyoung pouted

“Hey who knows? I think something interesting is going to happen tonight my Youngie” Hyoyeon added trying to ease her friend’s pressure.

“You don’t see me bullying you about Kiseop” the brunette sighed.

“C’mon let’s get the show on the road, some of our babies look like they’ve already partied too hard. Aren’t they just the cutest creatures?” Yuri smiled while poking the cheeks of the younger lot who were already sleeping.

“I’m just going to head upstairs and grab them some blankets” Sooyoung gestured towards her friends to head on without her.

*end of flashback*

“Hey”

Sooyoung turned around startled by whoever it was that had whispered in her ear.

“Oh i-it’s only you Kai” coughing a little she took a slight step away from the male. It wasn’t that she was scared of him or anything she just wasn’t close to him as the other girls in her group of friends were.

“Were you expecting someone else?” he smiled teasingly at the brunette who only cleared before tightening her grip on the blankets.

“N-no, you just startled me”

Chuckling Kai grabbed one of her wrists and towed her downstairs.

“C’mon Yoona told me to get you, plus Sunny wants us to play this game.” He smiled at the brunette over his shoulder.

Sooyoung felt confused, her heart was doing weird flops just at the fact that Kai’s warm hand was on her wrist. What confused her more was why she was feeling this way?

Sooyoung tried to ignore the weird emotions and only wondered Why Yoona would send Kai to fetch her when she could have come herself.

When the two reached the bottom of the stairs Sooyoung pulled her wrist away from his grip and went to cover the sleeping lot before joining the circle with Yoona on her right and Hyoyeon on her left.

“Why didn’t you come and get me yourself Yoona?” Whispering into her friends’ ear as she sat down.

“I didn’t send him” she cheekily grinned turning her attention back to Sunny.

“Sure you didn’t, I guess he meant a different Yoona” Sooyoung countered with one brow arched at her friend.

“Fine I sent him” huffing Yoona pouted before continuing “After what I saw earlier at the party with him all up in your space I thought you guys looked adorable together, by the way I saw him holding your wrist just now >.<” silently squealing the last part.

“But Yoona you know I like Myungsoo” trying her best to whisper, yet consciously rubbing at her wrist.

“I know but it’s not like you’re both a couple…”

“yet” Sooyoung interrupted

“Ok ‘yet’, but with Kai in the picture this could be interesting” smirking at the brunette Yoona focused on Sunny again ignoring the brunettes silent whines.

“Hyo help me, you’re on Myungsoo’s side right?”

“I don’t know what Yoona saw Youngie but hey she’s right you two did look kinda cute just now, it’s about time we had some spice in your life so high–five Yoona!!!” reaching across Sooyoung to share a high-five Hyoyeon only smiled sympathetically at the brunette before teasingly whispering “Team Myungsoo” just loud enough for both Sooyoung and Yoona to hear.

“Team Kai” Yoona countered sticking her tongue out jokingly.

“I hate you guys”

“We love you too” Yoona and Hyoyeon replied hugging the pouting brunette.

“Okay guys” Sunny interrupted the chattering.  “The rules are simple, follow them and you’ll survive the night” smiling evilly to herself.

“I have a bad feeling about this game, me and Minho are going to babysit the ones who are sleeping, you guys have fun” Yuri smiled while making her way over to Minho and pulling him away from the circle.

“Good idea Yul, this game probably wouldn’t work for you two anyway” Sunny waved to their retreating backs.

“What’s the game called?” Hyomin questioned curiously.

“The kissing game” Sunny answered happily while clasping her hands together in joy.

“I’m out” Sooyoung started while standing up to follow Yuri’s pursuit.

“No you’re not missy, Yul only got the green card cause she’s not single, whereas you lot” she said scanning the faces within the circle. “are.”

Sooyoung sighed as Yoona pulled her back down.

“Here’s how the game works” Sunny started with a smirk plastered on her face.

Sooyoung could only sit there anxiously as her stomach started to churn...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey my beautiful subscribers >.< first off a huge apology for not updating in a while (school stuff etc) and sorry for this build-ups of an update lol this chapter was meant to be posted up later with the beginning of the actual game but I felt that it was already too long so I've decided to split it SORRY T-T -bows repeatedly- I will now go and write up the rest of this segment and try to update ASAP thank youuuuu all so very much LOVE YOU GUYS >.< -throws some younglove to everyone- xo