Chapter Four

The Kissing game

When Sooyoung had finally packed her things she headed downstairs.

Grabbing her car keys on her way out Sooyoung locked her house before loading her things into her car and driving towards Sunny’s house.

As Sooyoung pulled her car into Sunny’s large driveway she could see that Krystal, Jessica’s younger sister, and her friends were already standing by the door. The brunette hopped out of her car, grabbed her things and went towards the waiting girls.

“Eonnie!!!” Krystal smiled while running to hug the brunette.

“How long have you guys been here?” Sooyoung asked hugging Krystal back.

“Not too long but, have you got a key eonnie? Its kind of cold out here” Krystal asked while rubbing at her arms.

“Yeah I do. It’s a good thing I came early” Sooyoung said waving the keys she had. “Come on, let’s head inside” making her way towards the door and opening it.

As the girls finished loading their things inside Sooyoung turned and went to hug the rest of the girls before she headed towards the kitchen.

“Can you guys give me a hand with the snacks?” Sooyoung hollered from the kitchen.

“Sure!!” the girls chorused together before helping the brunette set out the snacks. As they were busy setting the snacks, Sooyoung could hear knocking from the door.

“I’ll get it” Sooyoung said while rushing off towards the door.

As Sooyoung opened the door a smiling Hoya greeted her with a hug.

“Hello to you too” she smiled. “Where are the others?”

“They’re just grabbing our stuff” Hoya said walking into the house and heading straight to the kitchen to greet the rest of the girls.

“You’re not going to help them?” Sooyoung asked his retreating back.

“Nah, they’re old enough now”

Sooyoung just giggled at Hoya’s laziness before heading outside to see if any help was needed.

Heading outside Sooyoung could see most of the boys were already walking with a few bags and she waved to them as they passed. When she neared the cars boot she was face to face with someone’s back who seemed to be trying to grab something. Sooyoung wanting a little laugh walked to the person slowly before she poked the person in the sides. Sure she got the reaction she wanted but Sooyoung’s giggles died out as the persons head came into contact with the boot and he let out a painful groan.

“Oh My Gosh!!” Sooyoung said in panic “Mianhe!!!” She reached out towards his injured head just as his hand followed and covered her own. Sooyoung softly touched the sore spot as guilt began to wash over her.

“I am soooo sor..” The brunette started, while trying to see the persons face. “Myung Oppa?!... I AM SO SORRY” Sooyoung finished feeling even guiltier now that she knew it was Myungsoo.

“Ani, Ani” He chuckled. “It was an accident you didn’t mean it… or did you?” He smiled at the guilt-stricken brunette.

“I am so sorry” Sooyoung repeated, still not realising her hand was still under Myungsoo’s hand on his forehead.

“I Like this” He smirked as he gently took her hand away from his head and smiled at their now intertwined fingers.

Sooyoung only blushed and was thankful it was dark before she quickly changed the subject and started dragging Myungsoo into the house.

“Let’s go we need to put some ice on your head.”

Myungsoo smiled as Sooyoung dragged him inside, and his smile only grew as he saw their hands were still intertwined.

...

As Sooyoung and Myungsoo rushed into the house, the brunette placed Myungsoo on one of the dining tables vacant seats before opening Sunny’s fridge to search for an Ice pack.

“Woah eonnie” Krystal giggled “What did you do to poor Myung Oppa”

“I-I didn’t mean to...”

“It was an accident” Myungsoo smiled, making his way towards Sooyoung and Krystal.

“Did she punch your handsome face oppa? I’ve told her countless times that if she has a crus-mmmphh” Krystal said before Sooyoung’s hand covered from saying anymore.

“hha she’s just talking nonsense” the brunette finished trying to hide her burning cheeks.

“Here” the brunette said while gently placing the ice pack to Myungsoo’s forehead as he flinched.

“I’ll leave you two alone” Krystal smiled brightly, before secretly winking at Sooyoung and heading out.

The brunette only sighed inwardly. Krystal I am so getting Sica to give you an earful she thought.

“Sooyoung… Sooyoung?”

“Huh?..oh sorry Myung Oppa I was just daydreaming” Sooyoung answered.

“Uhm a-about before” Myungsoo started while holding the ice pack to his forehead with one hand and nervously scratching his head with other. “I wanted t-to tell you…thatIvelikedyouforawhilenow

“Myung you’re saying it too fast, slow down” the brunette said leaning against the Kitchen Island.

Myungsoo sighed and placed the icepack on the Kitchen Island before repeating himself again.

”I-I Like you Sooyoung”

The brunette could not believe the words that had just come out of the male’s mouth, so she reached out towards his injured forehead.

“Myung?? A-are you ok? A-are you sure you didn’t hit your head too hard?”

Myungsoo mentally face- palmed himself before gently removing Sooyoung’s hand from his head. “No Sooyoung I didn’t” he smiled before pulling the shocked brunette closer to him. “I like you…a lot” he whispered into her ear.

 In many ways the brunette was glad Myungsoo couldn’t see her blushing face. “I-I li-like you too” she whispered, just loud enough for Myungsoo to pick up, but inside she was extremely happy. Waaahh Myung Oppa confessed to me >.<.

Myungsoo was extremely happy himself and pulled the brunette into a tight hug.

“aaggheem”

Sooyoung and Myungsoo both jumped a bit in shock before quickly releasing their hug to find Sunny leaning against the frame of the kitchen door entrance.

“I’m sorry to disturb your little moment” Sunny said trying not to squeal “but everyone’s here now”

With her heart thumping Sooyoung quickly hugged Myungsoo before taking Sunny’s hand and following her out to the living room. “Oppa keep the ice pack on your forehead” She smiled over her shoulder.

“You missy have a lot of explaining to do” Sunny smirked facing the blushing brunette.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hey yo >.< this is kind of a short update but hmmm.. my week holidays coming to a finish T-T  but its unfair my siblings get 2 weeks T-T...so I wont update in a while thank you for your patience...please do comment so I can improve :) SARANGHAE SUBSCRIBERS <3