Chapter Thirteen

The Kissing game

"I think I'm falling for you" he repeated it against her ear. Sooyoung giving an involuntary shiver of pleasure as his warm breath fanned across her cheek.

She stood still in his arms trying to process what he had just said. Turning in his embrace she met his eyes, instantly recognising the look of longing in them, her heart giving way. She just wanted to grab him and kiss him, but she couldn't.

"I-I...You can't Kai" She tried to steady her breathing as she gently pulled away fom his arms only to have him pull her closer.

"Why not?" 

Her heart tore a little as she looked at the confusion etched on his face.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't fall for you."

"I-I you just can't okay? I'm sorry" This time she pulled away from him ready to leave, only stopping in her tracks when he called out again.

"The kisses we shared... was I the only one feeling them?"

She could hear the pain in his voice, fear had her rooted to the ground with her back facing him, she shook her head.

"Answer me!" he growled, his voice growing louder each second.

With all the courage she could muster she turned to face him again, trying her best to hide all her emotions. Glaring at a spot near his head she tried to keep her voice steady.

"I didn't feel anything" she replied in a flat voice.

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not lying Kai" she continued "If I remember clearly, you always initiated the kisses."

"Don't ing lie to me! Don't tell me you don't feel the slightest tug when you're near me" she could see his left fist was balled by his side as he raked his right hand through his tousled hair.

"Don't Kai! You know as well as I do that you're the one lying!" Sooyoung screamed back her eyes watering "It's all a game to you! It's always been a game! Heck we wouldn't be in this freaking mess if it wasn't for that stupid game! You're Kai the school's hot shot. You have girls falling over you, and who knows if half of them have been in your pants! Idon't want to be just another girl who gets played with. I don't want to be a part of this." She gestured towards herself and Kai " Stop playing with me...I-I don't want to play anymore." at this point her tears had fallen and she wiped at her eyes in frustration. 

Kai glared at the brunette half wanting to wrap his arms around her and stop the tears and look of hurt on her face but right now he couldn't.

"You think what I'm doing is a game?!" He yelled back "You think I want to just you and leave you? You're right. The old me would have never taken a second glance but after that stupid game something happened and don't you dare tell me you felt nothing!" He snarled.

She watched him curiously as his chest heaved up and down in frustration, though her tears kept running, she hadn't expected that as his reply.

"Why won't you let me in?" He spoke again more softly.

She watched as he ran his hand trough his hair again, a frustrated sigh as words couldn't explain his point. Taking a step back she realised a fraction of a second later that it was the wrong move. Kai's head snapped up to look at her eyes and with a few strides he was in front of her again.With his strong arms he easily pulled her towards his bare chest as he forced another kiss on her. He heard her gasp but he didn't care. She was different. She was the first girl that made him feel this way yet she was denying him. He wanted her to feel how he felt about her.

She tried to deny his kiss, her hands pushing against his chest but she could feel that he wanted to show her something his words couldn't.

"K-Kai" she tried to cut in but he continued to ignore her pleads an almost animalistic growl leaving his throat. 

"Stop resisting me" he murmured against her lips.

Her walls came crashing down when she heard the pleading in his voice. It was filled with so much hurt and she hated that she was the cause of it. Her hands moved in their own accord after that, running them up his biceps before they tangled into his dark locks as she felt sparks on her lips. In a swift movement Kai had hoisted her up, his right arm holding her as his left hand slid gently down her back. She pulled him closer if it were even possible, her legs wrapping around his waist as he bit her lower lip, his tongue slipped in and he deepened their kiss. She was a panting mess when he pulled away only to trail kisses down her jwaline towards her neck, stopping where her pulse was.

He could feel her pulse against his lips, her heart was racing as their chests rose and fell in synch. She felt embarrased when a slight moan left as Kai did wonders to the spot with his mouth.

Satisfied with his work he'd placed a gentle kiss on the mark before placing the brunette back on her feet. Pulling her chin upwards so she was looking him in the eye.

"I'm not playing games Soo." With a chaste kiss to her lips he held her against his chest before heading towards his bed.

"W-where are you going?" she asked in a shy tone. She growled at herself internally.

"To shower" he grumbled looking at how hot she looked with her deshiveled hair, disarrayed clothing and her slightly swollen lips.

"But you just-"

"I know" he cut her off before smirking "but my friend here needs to calm down" gesturing towards his shorts Sooyoung's eyes widened as realisation hit her before looking away mortified.

With his ego inflating more at her innocent reaction he approached her before pulling her into his embrace again, .

"Don't be shy, he's just showing he likes you" he whispered in her ear before she shoved him away with a look of disgust.

"Screw you Kai!!!!" she pouted, stalking towards his bed in an angry huff.

"Any time babe! Any time" he gave her a lopsided grin and a wink before going into the bathroom.

Flopping onto the bed Sooyoung smiled to herself. He made her feel weird, a good kind of weird but the other part of her mind was questioning what she had gotten herself into.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________a/n: ASDJASFHKAJSH I FORGOT TO TAKE OFF THE HIDE CHAPTER ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

I had this posted up like a month ago and only just realised I forgot to take it off hide chapter -_- fml.... its short I know... but I didn't want to leave you all on a cliffhanger. I feel so stupid right now hahah LOVE YOU ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE YOU! Will try to update after my semester finishes!! <3 <3 <3 xxx (Please forgive me hehe)

your pancakeu loving author

-ninjaneta-