Chapter Six

The Kissing game

The rules were easier said than done.

Sunny had a face full of glee as she repeated the rules once more.

“It’s easy guys” she said for the nth time. “you spin the bottle and whoever it  lands on that’s who you have to kiss no wussy kindergarten kisses either, but… if you don’t want to go through with a kiss you have to take a shot AND some clothes are coming off” she smiled evilly.

“I-I don’t want to play anymore” Sooyoung protested.

“You’re playing and that’s final” the girls chorused with similar evil smirks plastered on their faces.

Sooyoung could only sit there in defeat as Sunny called for the game to begin.

“Okay, I’ll go first” Sunny said reaching for the empty bottle in the middle of the circle and spinning it.

Everyone’s eyes were focused on the bottle as it spun, Sooyoung on the other hand was still trying to mentally prepare herself. She’d never kissed anyone before, and what if it landed on a girl? She was pretty sure she was as straight as a stick and if worse came to worse the bottle could land on either Myungsoo or Kai and she wouldn’t know what to do. Wait why was she even worrying about Kai?

“Hey” Yoona interrupted her thoughts. “Don’t worry Youngie it’s just a game” she smiled trying to ease the older girls stress.

Sooyoung gave an uncertain smile back and turned her focus back to the bottle which had come to a stop and was now facing a not so hyper but shy Chanyeol. The girls let out audible squeals as Sunny accepted the kiss and leant in to lock lips with Chanyeol. Sooyoung only had a look of pure shock as she looked at what she’d have to do with whomever the bottle chose for her.

Before long it was Hyoyeon’s turn to spin the bottle and Sooyoung was panicking. Taking a glance around the circle the results from the first round of the game had left a few boys in shirts, seeing as they had worn jumpers, some girls in singlet’s  and a shirtless Luhan and Kris. Obviously Sooyoung hadn’t missed the red flush of Tiffany’s face when she ‘accidentally’ peaked at Luhan. However Sooyoung found it odd that her heart didn’t even give off a tiny pang in her chest when Krystal and Myungsoo had made out.

“Soo you do know you can just pass the kiss and take a shot instead” Yoona nudged her in the ribs.

“I-I know ..but I’m only wearing a bra under my hoodie” she cringed

“We’re all going to end up in bras at some point during this game Youngie” Yoona giggled knowing Sooyoung had once sworn to her that she’d never show her body to any guy until she was married.

“Yoong you’re not helping” she sighed

“Fine I’ll give you my shirt when you take your hoodie off since I’m wearing three” she smiled

“Wait, you knew this game was going to involve stripping?!” Sooyoung tried her best not to go hysteric.

“You didn’t hear this from me but it was all Jessica’s idea” Yoona answered quickly before ignoring the slightly fuming Sooyoung and focusing on the game.

“Yoong..”

“Waaaaahh” Sooyoung was cut short and turned to see why Yoona had suddenly squealed and her jaw only dropped as she watched Hyoyeon kissing Kiseop.

“Oh wow I guess fate is really on Hyo’s side today” Sooyoung thought.

When Hyoyeon had finally detached herself from Kiseop she passed the bottle to the unprepared Sooyoung with a flushed face.

“Youngie your turn”

The brunette grabbed the bottle with her trembling hands and placed it in front of her. Everyone’s eyes were on her as she spun the bottle. Sooyoung’s nerves had died down a teeny tiny bit but she was still worried about having to strip down to her bra.

The bottle was spinning slower now and Sooyoung kept her eyes on it as it came to a stop, looking up the brunette saw that the bottle was now facing the shirtless Luhan. Knowing that a close friend of hers had a crush on Luhan, Sooyoung reached for the shot glass and swallowed the contents.

Tiffany sent Sooyoung a thankful smile which Sooyoung replied with a slight nod.

“Quit stalling Youngie and take off your hoodie, you didn’t forget the strip rule right?” Sunny smirked

“But I-I” Sooyoung couldn’t finish her sentence so Yoona jumped in to rescue the brunette.

“Youngies only got a bra underneath”

Or so she thought. Elbowing Yoona in the ribs Sooyoung could only flush a bright red as she noticed the boys were also slightly red from hearing what Yoona had said.

“What’s wrong with you guys? You’ve never seen a girl in a bra before?” Sunny smirked “Obviously we’d get to undergarments in a game involving stripping” she smiled evilly

“Sooyoung.Hoodie.Off.Now” Sunny commanded

“I hate you” Sooyoung pouted

“I love you too, now take your hoodie off, some of us are gonna end up in bra’s soon too”

Sooyoung sighed in defeat and slowly tugged at the edge of her hoodie.

Kai’s P.O.V

Kai watched in amusement as the girls bickered over a stubborn brunette who sat on the other side of the circle. He admitted it was cute when she couldn’t face the circle of people about her bra incident.

He glanced around the circle and noticed the boys were trying their best to hide the hungry looks in their eyes. Kai chuckled to himself, seriously? These guys had never seen a girl in a bra? Kai focused back on the brunette who was now slowly tugging her hoodie off when his eyes suddenly met hers. Kai felt a slight pang in his chest when he saw the look of fear in the girls chocolate brown eyes.

Unconsciously Kai tugged off his shirt and tossed it to Sooyoung,

“Take off your hoodie and wear that..” Kai mumbled shyly. “I’ll offer to do your strip for you instead” coughing out of embarrassment as he looked down to avoid everyone’s stares.

“uhmm… thanks” the brunette replied trying her best to not linger her eyes on Kai’s now bare chest.

“What?!” Jessica jumped in “That’s not f-“ however she was cut off when Sunny poked her in the ribs.

“Fine” Sunny agreed “But it means Sooyoung has to do a penalty… she has to drink another 3 shots now, the next round she’s not allowed to pass she has to kiss the person and for every other round she has to take 2 shots instead of 1. Right Youngie?” Sunny glared at the said female who only shook her head.

After being forced to agree to Sunny’s penalty the brunette grabbed another 3 shots and gulped it down, at this point she did feel a bit light headed but Sooyoung didn’t mind. Facing her back to the circle Sooyoung tugged off her hoodie before quickly slipping into Kai’s shirt. It still felt warm and Sooyoung could smell his scent on it too, sweet yet there was a clear hint of masculinity. (A/N: I seriously lol’d when I used the word masculinity >.<)

Looking up she caught Kai’s eyes and mouthed a thank you before turning away to hide her flushed face.

Kai smiled at the flushing brunette and found her reaction somewhat amusing, he didn’t want to admit it but she looked adorable in his shirt, sure it swallowed her and he was pretty sure it would reach her mid-thigh if she stood. Looking away a bit ashamed, Kai like every other guy that was in the circle was pretty sure they didn’t miss the sight of her soft curves and what he imagined to be very soft skin when she had tugged off her hoodie.

Sooyoung tried her best to concentrate on the rest of the game but even more she tried to ignore the way her heart rate increased whenever she stole glances at Kai.

“What the hell is wrong with me” Sooyoung thought.

By the time the second round had reached Sooyoung again she was even more nervous knowing she couldn’t pass this kiss. Looking around the circle Sooyoung found that Sunny and some of the other girls, true to their word were now sitting only in bras and whatever they wore on the bottom.

“Sunny can I PLEASE quit this game after this kiss?” Sooyoung pleaded while trying to pull off her puppy eyes.

Sunny looked at the brunette for a while ready to protest but then she figured she’d had enough fun bullying Sooyoung for the night.

“Fine” she sighed “you’re no fun anyway” Sunny laughed

Sooyoung grinned happily before grabbing the bottle and spinning it. Everyone once again sat anxiously watching the bottle.

Although Sooyoung had countlessly told everyone tonight that she liked Myungsoo, Yoona had become certain that the brunette was looking at the wrong person. Yoona hadn’t failed to notice the obvious attraction between her best friend and a certain dark-haired boy that had earlier offered his shirt to the sulking brunette. She only hoped that by some miracle her friend would come to realise it soon as she smiled to herself.

Even Hyoyeon had come to some sense that maybe just maybe team Kai had the upper hand, seeing as the brunette hadn’t even flinched at the sight of Myungsoo kissing Krystal, but had the total opposite affect just from slipping into Kai’s shirt. This was going to be very interesting Hyoyeon thought.

Sooyoung let out the breath she didn’t realise she was holding when the bottle finally came to a stop. Her heart felt as if it were pounding out of her chest as she looked up to meet eyes with the person the bottle had stopped on. To her surprise the bottle had stopped right on the person she had wanted to avoid. Kai.

Yoona silently squealed beside the brunette who sat there dumbfounded.

“Hurry up Youngie, then you can go” Jessica stated.

The brunette turned to Yoona for a little help, and the girl simply replied with a huge grin and a slight nod of her head. Taking in a shaky breath Sooyoung looked over at Kai who seemed calm and gave her a reassuring smile.

Sooyoung turned to Hyoyeon this time for help and received the exact same response Yoona had given. Trying to calm her heart down the brunette inched herself towards the middle of the circle as Kai did the same.

As the two kneeled in the middle of the circle everyone’s eyes were focused on them as they faced each other. Although she was nervous as hell, Sooyoung quickly leant in close to Kais ear, quickly whispering a “I’m not sure I know how to kiss” feeling embarrassed. The dark-haired boy smiled before leaning in close to reassure the worried brunette.

“Don’t worry, just follow my lead”

The brunette worried even more remembering Kai was well-known for being somewhat of a playboy at their school.

“Will you two hurry up and kiss already?” Jessica huffed “You can get a room later to do all your lov- mnf mfnf” Jessica was cut short when Tiffany covered the other females mouth with one hand, and signalling a hwaiting fist with her other to the brunette.

At this point Sooyoung was a nervous wreck taking in a deep breath she faced Kai, her heart was acting on its own accord, beating at an insane rate just at the sight of the boy in front of her.

Sooyoung inched closer to Kai her hands up the edges of Kai’s shirt she wore to try calm herself. Kai watched her with an amused smile, his eyes lingering on her soft lips. He could only imagine what they’d feel like against his own. Smirking Kai reached out with his left hand and cupped the back of Sooyoung’s head, gently pulling her closer. The brunette had not seen that coming and had let out a gasp when Kai’s mouth finally found hers.

The brunette could hear the loud whoops from the boys at Kai’s brave move and the squeals escaping from the girls, but the only thing Sooyoung could focus on right now was Kai.

It was her first real kiss and she felt as if her heart was on the verge of exploding. She couldn’t explain the feeling but her several years’ worth of feelings for Myungsoo seemed to go down the drain when she felt him kiss her.

In all honesty Kai was amazed, never in his life had he ever felt this feeling of hunger when kissing other girls. Her soft lips felt perfect against his and he only craved for more. He had convinced himself that it was the fact that he was intoxicated, but all else faltered when he decided to gently nip the brunettes lower lip and she let out a little yelp only he could hear. Taking this as a chance to slip his tongue in Kai pulled the brunette in closer, feeling her small hands were now gently placed on his chest when they were interrupted by an awkward cough.

“Uhm Kai I think that’s been long enough” Chanyeol snickered tugging at Kai’s shoulder.

“and as much as we’d love to see you guys re-enact ‘the notebook’ for us I’d rather stick to the movie version” Kris added causing everyone to explode in a series of laughter.

Kai detached himself a bit embarrassed but didn’t miss the hazy look in Sooyoung’s eyes before she quickly joined the circle next to Yoona and Hyoyeon again trying her best to hide the tint of red on her cheeks.

“Wow” Sunny exclaimed “That, I have to admit has got to be the best kiss we’ve seen all night”

At this the boys erupted into boisterous cheers patting an embarrassed Kai on the back while the girls squealed over Sooyoung.

“Wow Youngie I didn’t know you had it in you” Hyoyeon and Yoona chorused happily.

“I told you things were going to be interesting” Yoona smiled proudly.

As Yoona grabbed the bottle and prepared to spin, Sooyoung caught sight of Myungsoo, she felt a little guilty when she saw that although he was smiling there was still a hint of sadness noticeable in his eyes.

Saying her farewells Sooyoung stood up relieved she could finally leave this traitorous game, when she realised she was still wearing Kai’s shirt.

“Uhm…”

“Keep it I’ve got another shirt” Kai smiled

“I’ll give it back to you after I wash it” Sooyoung said shyly before leaving the circle and heading upstairs to grab her blanket and call it a night.

As soon as Sooyoung was upstairs she leant against the cupboard door and placed a hand over her chest. Letting out a sigh the brunette tried to sort out her mixed emotions. Her head said ‘Myungsoo' but Sooyoung was quite certain her heart now ached for someone else.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:  hellllllloooo my beautiful substers (my new term??? Lol) >.< phew I started semester two today :/ but anywho I’ve finally managed to finish this chappie woot woot and by far this is my longest chapter yet at 6 pages?!! O_o lol… wahhh Im sad to say this fic is most likely coming to an end T-T. I predict that this fic has about 2 chapters left but no promises :D The game is a bit weird but its weird cause it came to me in the form of a dream lmbo then I realised it was almost a combination of strip poker and spin the bottle (yes I know Im a very bad author) The kiss was very hard for me to write (I'M SORRY if it was build-ups -bows-) :P anyways please do comment and possibly upvote if you like lol  and THANK YOU ALL SOO VERY VERY MUCH FOR  READING this author’s failures (hhe kidding)

 LOVE YOU GUYS!! –throws some younglove to everyone-