Chapter One

The Kissing game

Sooyoung opened her eyes groggily, it was 7am and her phone had been ringing for the past half an hour. The brunette sighed as she reached for her phone on the nightstand and saw a number of missed calls and messages, before she could read the messages her phone started to ring again.

‘Yeobosaeyo?” the brunette answered while yawning.

 “Yahhh Sooyoung!! Wake up!!! We’ve been standing outside your house for the last half an hour and its freezing!!” Sooyoung winced and held the phone away from her ear as she heard the familiar voice of her friend Taeyeon and the chatter of her other friends in the background.

“What? Why are you all outside my house?” Sooyoung groaned.

“Aish this girl… we were supposed to be planning the sleepover for Sunny’s birthday! And you volunteered to use your place… now hurry up and get your downstairs it’s freezing out here!” Sooyoung ruffled her hair before sighing “Arraso~ I’m coming”.

The tall brunette shut off her phone and headed towards her bathroom, quickly brushing her teeth and splashing some water on her face before making her way downstairs.

As the brunette opened the front door she was almost knocked over by the 8 girls who rushed inside.

 “What took you so long” Jessica stated while walking in with large shopping bags.

 “Yeah eonnie, you didn’t forget did you?” Yoona asked while shivering.

“Sooyoung-ah what are we going to do with you” Yuri said,

“Well good morning to you all too” Sooyoung huffed before flopping onto her couch.

“It’s okay eonnie” Seohyun said sitting next to Sooyoung.

“Did I ever tell you you’re my favourite saeng?” Sooyoung pouted while hugging Seohyun. Seohyun giggled and hugged the brunette back as a pillow came flying towards them,

“Yahh… are you two going to just sit there hugging all day or are you going to help out?” Tiffany said laughing.

“Arraso, we’re coming” the two answered heading towards the rest of the girls.

Arriving at the dining table Sooyoung could see a cluster of papers spread out on top. “What’s with all the papers, I thought it was just going to be a sleepover” the brunette said rubbing at her still sleepy eyes.

“Change of plans youngie…”

“We’re going to have a mini party before the sleepover!!!” Sunny said excitedly, finishing off Hyoyeon’s sentence.

 “Oh ok, but still what’s with all the papers?” Sooyoung asked again.

”A perfect party comes with perfect planning” Jessica and Taeyeon both answered. 

“And there they go again with their synchronised talking” Sooyoung said as she pulled out one the chairs and took a seat. This is going to be a long day of perfect party planning Sooyoung thought letting out a sigh.

“Well girls… let’s get to work!!!” Tiffany said excitedly interrupting Sooyoung’s thoughts.

“Yeah!” the girls chorused together, the tired brunette groaned in response as she rested her head on the table.

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was almost 4pm and Sooyoung was beyond her limit, her stomach was grumbling and she’d even missed breakfast. “Yahh~ I’m hungry, my stomachs been grumbling ever since we started so can we take a break now?” the brunette complained.

“I’m hungry too” Yoona added from her seat next to Sooyoung.

“They’re right, we all need to eat.” Taeyeon said.  

“Let’s order in, saves time and we can work while we eat” Jessica said as Hyoyeon headed for the phone.

“FOOD!!!”  Sooyoung and Yoona chorused together before bursting into fits of laughter.

“You both act as if we don’t feed you” Hyoyeon called out.

The rest of the girls just shook their heads. “And to think they both can eat so much and still stay the same size” Sunny Sighed

“They both have fast metabolisms eonnie” Seohyun answered.

“You’re really sweet, smart and innocent saeng” Sunny replied patting Seohyun’s head.

When the food had arrived, Sooyoung and Yoona had been the first to dig in, literally. The rest of the girls ate and worked at the same time but the other two had concentrated only on eating.

“And we’re done!” Taeyeon and Jessica both said excitedly.

“Youw’re douwne?” Sooyoung and Yoona chorused with their mouths still full.

“Could you both at least act lady-like?” Jessica scolded.

“Sowrry” they echoed swallowing their food.

“So what’s the plan?” Yoona asked.

“We’ll have the mini party here at your place Youngie, if it’s fine by you…”

“Fine by me” Sooyoung answered

“…and the sleepover will take place at Sunny’s place since she’s hosting and it’s her birthday” Yuri finished.

“Sica, Tae and Fany are in charge of decorations, Yuri, Hyo and myself are in charge of invitations RSVP’s and welcoming” Seohyun added.

 “Meaning you two…” Hyoyeon said pointing to Sooyoung and Yoona “... are in charge of what you both love, food and beverages.”

“Fine by us” the two replied.

“That doesn’t mean you two get to taste test all the food, like what happened at Hyo’s birthday” Taeyeon warned.

“Fine” the two groaned in response.

“Okay so todays Tuesday and Sunny’s birthday is this coming Sunday, invites should be out by tomorrow, RSVP deadlines for the party is Saturday as for the sleepover RSVP’s they should be by Thursday so we can sort out sleeping etc, we start decorations Friday, and you two…” Sica said pointing in the direction of Yoona and Sooyoung. “…have till Thursday to sort out the party menu as well as snacks for the sleepover.” Jessica finished out of breath.

“Here eonnie” Seohyun appeared suddenly handing Sica a glass of water.

“Thank you Seo”.

“I guess that’s us sorted” Taeyeon said clasping her hands together “Job well done ladies, we need some rest now”.

The girls started to pack up the mess they’d made and head outside. “You guys aren’t staying?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nope” Taeyeon answered.

“But we’re going to be here same time tomorrow Youngie so you better not wake up late this time arraso?” Jessica said sternly.

“Arraso” the brunette replied.

After Sooyoung had said goodbye to her friends she headed back up to her room, the brunette flopped onto her bed and sighed.  The day had been exhausting and she felt sleep taking over her so she forced herself to take a quick shower before changing into a tank top and boxers before  calling it a night.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hey thanks for reading ^^ I'll update asap , feel free to comment as it'll be a great help towards this fic thank you. Apologies for any mistakes etc.