Why?

Damaged Heart

Hoya felt someone’s hand on top of his hand. His eyes fluttered open when he saw Jumi in front of him, smiling. He sensed other eyes were watching him and so he turned to see the door. There, Joongki was standing still with the stern glare. As he noticed Hoya was looking at him, he then left the room.

“Oppa?” Jumi called with a beam. Hoya looked at her, “Why am I here?” Jumi narrowed her eyebrow, “What are you talking about? Joongki oppa found you lying in front of the house.” Hoya tried to remember back, he got up and noticed his back felt hurts. “What time is it?” Hoya asked. Jumi looked for a clock but to no avail. Hoya looked at his wrist watch, “I’m late.”

Hoya walked to the door but Jumi grabbed him to stop, “Oppa, where are you going?” Hoya looked at her, “I have to go back, Chorong is waiting for me!” Jumi froze, she then tightened her grip, “You can’t go anywhere.” “What? Why? You are nobody to me! You can’t tell me what to do!” Hoya started to lose his temper. He reached for the door’s handle and opened the door, but it was locked.

A small sob heard from the girl, Hoya hit the door several time. He then pulled Jumi to stand on his level. Jumi looked down, she looked pity. A sudden feeling of guilty creep into his heart, “Tell me, why is the door lock?”

Jumi sobbed, “Joongki oppa always do that.” “What?! I don’t understand this! Is he going to kidnap me? wait,” he yelled enraged and reached for his cell phone. “Oppa took it away.” “What?!” He hit the door hard so that he could escape from there. “Oppa, stop it,” Jumi pleaded while holding his leg. Hoya ignored her and kept on hitting.

The door opened and Joongki appeared. Hoya gave him a deathly glared and walked passed him, Joongki grabbed him, “Stay.” Hoya pushed him away and Joongki didn’t give up, he ran after him and smacked him down. Hoya crashed down the floor and Jumi ran to help Hoya. Hoya looked him frantically, “What… what are you doing?”

“I told you to stay but you don’t!” Joongki yelled grabbing Hoya’s collar. He glared to Hoya making Hoya flinched. “Just for few days, please help me,” he loosened his grip and hung his head low. Hoya was surprised, Joongki began to shed tears. “I know, I didn’t do things right, I hit you down and locked you but I… I don’t know what to do.”

Jumi who had Hoya’s head on her lap pushed Joongki away, “Go away oppa, you’ll hurt Ji Heon oppa more!” Hoya looked at Joongki puzzled but slowly, he softened but didn’t manage to utter a thing. Joongki cried, “I’m sorry, you can leave if you want just don’t report to the cops.” He stopped for a chuckle, “I’ll be thrown to jail and no one will ever look after my sister.”

Hoya sighed and looked at Jumi. Jumi who seemed not understood anything just smiled seeing him. He sighed, long and heavy.

“What am I doing here?” Hoya thought seeking for an answer that he was unsure of.

~~~

A/N; Sorry for the long m.i.a ;____; I was busy with college stuffs, I hope this update would help ^^