Wild fern

Damaged Heart

As Hoya entered the house’s area, he somehow felt something was not right with the house. He looked to the left and right to see if he could find another house nearby but all he could see was tall grasses and trees. He lifted his chin to see the house. The house was a double storey house but it seemed nobody was staying there anymore. Wild veins and ferns covered the house, he sighed to the sight.

“Maybe, I could stay for awhile,” he murmured to himself. He pulled out his cell phone and another heavy sighed escaped as the area didn’t have any signal. He decided to sit on the front door and he wiped his forehead. His throat felt dried after the walks but he didn’t bring any drink with him.

Least that he knew someone was actually watching him from distant. Hoya observed the house in front of him; he knocked the door to see if anyone actually could have staying there. He waited for someone to open the door for him but he didn’t get any sign of any living in the house. So, he tried for the second try and if he still got the negative response, he would barge in.

As he lifted his fist to knock, his ears heard the sound of like someone was running from upstairs. Hoya was taken aback, he stepped back ready for any attack, “what’s that?” The second after he stepped back, the door knob shook. Hoya was terrified; he thought no one was in the house. He took another few steps back as he waited for the door to open. As his instinct told him to leave, he thought of running away but before he could save his life, he felt an embrace from his back. And, he could hear a soft sob.

************************************************************************************************

A/N; How was the first chapter? I soooo hope you like it! ^o^ Feel free to subscribe and comment on your thought.