Why do you walk away from me?

Damaged Heart

While in the breakfast, Hoya looked at Joongki. Joongki signaled him to leave after the breakfast and Hoya nodded understand. “Oppa, open your mouth, aah~” Jumi ordered as she held out banana to Hoya. Hoya smiled with her childish act and Hoya played along. He opened his mouth and Jumi put the banana into his mouth. Jumi cheered and quickly placed a peck to his cheek.

Joongki who saw the incident widened his eyes. Hoya froze and slowly chewing the banana inside his mouth. “Is it delicious oppa?” Jumi asked holding his arm. Hoya peeked at her and quickly nodded, “It tastes… good! Very good!” Hoya forced a laugh. Joongki began to examine Hoya skeptically. Somehow, he was afraid Hoya was actually taking advantage over Jumi. Whatever it is, he must make sure Jumi stayed far away from the Ji Heon look alike.

---

After finished the breakfast, Hoya looked around to see where Joongki was. Jumi was washing the dishes while humming to some song. He carefully made his way out to the living room and took a seat on the couch. He thought of resting a while before he could leave but suddenly he felt someone wrapped their hands on his neck.

He turned around horrified but sighed in relief after saw Jumi rubbing her chest, also startled. “Miss, what were you trying to do?” Hoya asked. “Miss? Oppa~ Do you want to play with me, mister?” Jumi giggled and she walked closer to Hoya. Hoya walked away trying to avoid her, he didn’t understand what was going on with the people in the house.

Hoya felt hard wall behind him, his eyes wandered across the house to see if Joongki was anywhere. “Oppa, why do you walk away from me? Don’t you miss me? Don’t you love me anymore?” she asked glaring and she slowly wrapped her arms around Hoya’s neck.

“Miss, please don’t do like this, I have a fiancée already,” Hoya stated giving a stern look. Jumi stared at him disbelief. “Jumi!” Joongki came and pulled her away from Hoya. He then looked at Jumi and to Hoya, “Go.” Hoya looked at him and to Jumi, a tear rolled down her cheek. “What are you waiting for? I said GO!” Joongki yelled. Hoya flinched but he quickly nodded and left the house.

“Where’s oppa? Where he’s going? Is he going to leave me again? Oppa!” Jumi questioned in tears. She grabbed Joongki’s clothes and shook him. “Stop it Jumi!” Joongki then slapped her. She became silent. Joongki pushed her away and before he left the house and locked the door he took a final glance to her. She was crying hard with her hand covering the red cheek. “Han Ji Heon is dead and you must try to learn accept it,” he whispered and locked the door.