Escaped

Damaged Heart

Hoya ran as far as he could, he then came into a halt and panted exhausted. He looked to the quiet road and steadily, he calm down his hard breath. His eyes widened and he quickly searched his cell phone to see if he could make a call in the area.

As his hand caught a hard thing in his pocket, he pulled it out and quickly looked for the signal. “Yes!” Hoya jumped in excitement, he then quickly dialed for help. Someone answered from the other inside, “Yobosseyo?” A wide grin plastered on Hoya’s face.

---

Hoya arrived home, and her mother welcomed him with a warm hug. “How come your car broke down around the area? Where were you going?” His mother watched at her son in concern. “Don’t worry omma, I’m fine,” Hoya assured his mom. His mom just nodded, she was very worried when found out he didn’t come back home together with his unreachable cell phone. But, she glad, her son was now home and in good condition.

“Have you eaten? Omma have made your favorite foods,” his mother asked. “Is it? Wow, I’m going to big eat tonight,” Hoya joked and his mother lightly hit him. “My baby, still haven’t grow up.” “Omma~” “Okay, okay, let’s go eat.” Hoya chuckled and headed to the dining room.

---

That night, when Hoya was about to take bath, he felt something on his pocket. He pulled it out and saw a red heart shaped paper with some handwritten words. Curious, he read it : Han Ji Heon oppa, don’t leave me again. I love you.

“Han Ji Heon? I’ve heard her mention that name to me couple of time,” he mumbled to himself. He stared the mysterious paper for a moment as he deeply thinking. He noticed how happy the girl was when she saw him but he never understand it when she kept on calling him with a stranger’s name. He’s not Han Ji Heon, what made her calling him with the name? Was it related something with her?

Hoya threw himself to the bed and he continued thinking. A sudden knock stopped him; he looked to the door as her mother face appeared. “You still didn’t wash up? It’s getting late and you must rest,” his mother complained. Hoya put a smile, “Okay Omma, you don’t have to tell me what to do. I’m big enough to do my own thing.” His mother giggled, “You’re still my baby.” Hoya shook his head and his mother closed the door. A heavy sighed escaped his mouth and he then walked into the bathroom.

---

Meanwhile on Jumi’s house, Jumi stared through the window. She was alone in the house. Joongki was gone after the slap; she looked outside the window, waiting for the figure she was missing for to appear. A tear slid down her cheek, her chest felt burning. She had suffered insomnia for the past few days which made her puffy eyes look uglier. She looked gloomier than she used to be and that was all because of him.

A car came in and Jumi shook to the sight. She saw Joongki got out from the car with some plastic bags in his hand. As Joongki entered the house, Jumi jumped to her bed. She gave her back to the door because she knew Joongki would come in to check her. She shut her eyes, pretended as if she was already fallen asleep.