A question

Damaged Heart

“Oppa?” Chorong hit Hoya lightly making Hoya looked at her, surprised.

“Oppa? Where are you? Are you listening?” Chorong pouted, crossing her arms across her torso. She was discussing about their wedding preparation but Hoya didn’t look like he was listening.

“I’m sorry, where were we?” Hoya smiled, he tried to pull her hand but she refused and peered at him. “Oppa, are you really sure you want to marry me? Lately you look as if you’re already bored with me.”

“Baby… Don’t talk like that,” Hoya pulled her closer. He then leaned closed to her ear and sang a few line of song. Chorong who was trying hard to play hard to get finally gave up.

“Oppa, it tickles. Stop it,” Chorong giggled while rubbing her ear but Hoya held her waist tightened and closer to him. “You like it, don’t you? How can I get bored with a rare princess like you?” Hoya chuckled and he began to tickle her making her screamed for help.

“Shh, umma would think we’re doing something else,” Hoya gave a dirty smile. Chorong hit him lightly, “ert!”

“You’re only ert.”

Chorong smiled, “Oppa.”

“Um?” Hoya played with his fiancée’s fingers.

“I’ve been wondering,” Chorong looked at Hoya carefully.

“Where have you been gone these past few days?”

Hoya looked at her, puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I’m not suspecting anything; it’s just that I can’t reach your phone sometime. Have you been somewhere far?” Chorong pulled her hands from Hoya’s. Hoya scratched the back of his head, “Baby, look. I love you, okay? That’s all you need to know.”

Chorong stood up, “You’re not answering my question Lee Howon.”

Hoya looked up, “I don’t feel a need to answer that question.”

Chorong bit her bottom lips and she breathe in before she sat back beside Hoya. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t question you,” Chorong pulled him into a warm embrace. “I love you, oppa. I don’t want to lose you and I’m afraid of the thought you’re leaving me. It’s been haunting me lately.”

Hoya hugged her tighter, “I won’t. Believe me.” Jumi’s face suddenly flashed back through his eyes. “Oppa, let’s leave this place someday,” Jumi voiced rang in his head.

“Joongki oppa always lock me in this room alone. He never let me go out so that I can’t meet you. He keeps saying he loves me but why he did like this to me?”

“I know you will come back to me again. Oppa, you love me right?”

Hoya pushed Chorong lightly and smiled to her. Chorong continued talking about their wedding preparation. “I don’t know who she is, I need to stop thinking about her, she just a poor and mad girl.”

---

The next day, Hoya drove alone to his new house. If there was another road that leads to the house, he would drive through that road but there wasn’t any. He didn’t want to pass the haunted house but what could he do?

As he arrived near the haunted house, he accelerated fast so none could make him stop. His heart quickened and he held his breathe as he drove and as the haunted house came into his sight, his heart sound as if it would burst out anytime.

“He is someone that looks like you…”

“He is someone that looks like you…”

“He is someone that looks like you…”

Hoya passed the house safely, and he halted his car not far from the house. His chest felt tightened his breathing sound as if he just participated 100m run.

“Why is it bothering me so much?” Hoya hit the steering and heaved out a heavy sigh. He then continued his intention to visit his new house.

---

As the dark swallow the day light, Hoya thought it was time for him to go back home. He felt satisfied with the entire design and structures and he couldn’t wait to see Chorong’s reaction.

Again, he had to drive past the haunted house, as he drove slowly. He tried to care less about the house and the second he passed the house, a car passed him and Joongki face flashed on the driver’s seat. Hoya who was in total shock froze by the sudden encounter. He stopped his car and breathes hard.

“Cool, it’s nothing to be afraid of.”

~~~

A/N: Finally I've done with my big exam and now I have time to continue writing. I hope readers still with me ^^